Check in Feb 11-20

Options

Replies

• R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options

spreadsheet updated

Congratulations to our new silver medalists for Keeping it Green!

Kawookie (sorry I missed you earlier---I claim the "I'm New" defense :sad: )

74c158f1-d7d2-4e48-9c5d-2cee9a41d28f_zps5497e76f.jpg

Previous winners for the month:
    Bruceapple, buffyslays2000, Debbie7373, K80flec, marjanet, mdivamuffin, MelissaPhippsFeagin, miridai, R_Queenie, Scherzie, sherm98, sulyha, SunnieRN3, Tengross, Twijourne

Congratulations to our new Hydr8 silver award winners!

marjanet

4f5710f6-70d8-4e65-b176-b20b8e986823_zpsed8faffd.jpg

Previous winners for the month:
    amina429, Bruceapple, buffyslays2000, Debbie7373, Jbharwood, JillLangOlive, K80flec, Kawookie, Mdivamuffin, MelissaPhippsFeagin, miridai, R_Queenie, Scherzie, sherm98, sulyha, SunnieRN3,
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Feb 15

Green: Yes
    Total: 14

Blue: Yes
    Total: 15

So I was a bad girl and managed to stay green. Donuts for breakfast and a Ruben and fries for dinner. :devil:
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Date: Feb. 15
    Total: 14/28

Water: Yes
    Total: 14/28

Still not feeling well, but managed to get a total of 3 miles in today.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    February 15
    Total/Goal: 12/20

Total/Goal: 14/28
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Feb 16th
    Green Day: Yes

Total: 16

@mdivamuffin it´s OK to take a break, I´m sometimes sick of counting too, especially when I´m busy with other stuff, but then I start to miss this amazing group of people, so I hope you´ll come back to us soon :wink:
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Feb 16th

Total: 16/25

Total: 15/24, barely....even with the long run today, only managed because of this challenge.
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Thanks to R_Queenie for helping out with the spreadsheet while I was off having fun :)

I'm counting the 14th, 15th and 16th as all RED

... but it was good :)

**********************SPREADSHEET UPDATED******************************
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    2/16

Green: Yes (Chevy)
    16/28

Blue; Yes
    16/28

@debbie - Hope you are feeling better. Pretty impressive walk considering you are not feeling good!

@mdivamuffin---you will be missed. We will be here when you are ready to come back to it!

@Kawookie---hope you got some rest and that your Dad continues to improve!

@jigsaw_me---I think I only minor-ly messed things up in your absence. Some members got to practice "delayed gratification" due to my errors...but I think we are back to good now. Hope you had fun on your Red time away. :bigsmile:
  • mathilda2882
    mathilda2882 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feb. 16

Total: 1
    Goal: 12

I joined this challenge late, but I will make the most of it while I can!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Feb 16

Blue: Yes
    Total: 16

I got to see my dad this afternoon and he was awake and alert. He wants the breathing tube out desperately. Hopefully they will take it out tomorrow because he really wants to talk to us. They have his hands tied down so he can't take it out himself.

@mathilda - Welcome to the challenge. :flowerforyou:

@R_Queenie -- You are doing a great job. Sorry I have been so absent. I hope to be more involved now that my dad is doing better and I'm a little less stressed.

@Mdivamuffin - We totally understand. Come back when you're ready. You will be missed around here.:flowerforyou:
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Feb. 16

I joined this challenge late, but I will make the most of it while I can!

Welcome Mathilda! I've added you to the spreadsheet, but I'll need one of our whizzes (kawookie or jigsaw_me) to please tweak it so the formula works.
  • JennyKCarty
    Options
    I am back too with a lot of RED to report. But I had a blast and apparently after 10 years still know how to ski. I didn't track, I know I Was burning some extra calories, but not enough to keep up with my indiscretions!
    I did continue to guzzle the water, that one is not hard for me.

I won't be making my goal of 23 days, but I'll give it a good effort from here on out.

2/12-2/15- Red
    2/16-Green!!!!
    Total-10
    Goal-23

2/12-2/16-Blue
    Total-16
    Goal-28

@kawookie-I'm glad your dad is moving in the right direction. It has to be hard to see him like that.
    p.s. I love the new profile pic!!

@mdivamuffin- there is nothing wrong with taking a break. I'm glad you have some holidays coming up to enjoy!

**************spreadsheet updated****************
  • sulyha
    sulyha Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feb 15
    Green- No
    12/23

Blue-Yes 15/28

Feb 16
    Green- Yes, using 98 of Chevy's 100
    13/23

Blue-Yes 16/28

Dinner party Saturday evening threw me off. I have managed to keep up with exercise, so mitigated some of the damage.
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Date: Feb. 16
    Total: 15/28

Total: 15/28

Feeling a lot better today. Still congested, but definitely on the mend! I walked a total of 6.45 miles today. Not all at once but about 4 different walks today. Also the 3 miles yesterday was not during one walk. The weather was beautiful today, almost hit 80 degrees! :glasses:

@ Kawookie...so happy your dad is doing better. After my dad's open heart surgery they had his hands tied down also for the same reason. I know its difficult to see him like that. I hope he gets his tube out tomorrow.

@Mathilda.....welcome to our wonderful group! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do! :flowerforyou:

@mdivamuffin....we'll miss you, but will welcome you back when you're ready! :happy:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Feb. 16
    Green - no
    16/27

Blue - yes
    16/28

Not even close on my calories today and I don't care. My hubby and I went out for a "Valentine's" meal late yesterday afternoon. I hate crowds and at restaurants crowds mean less attention to cross contamination in the kitchen so he and I never go on actual Valentine's Day. This was my planned treat day for the month of February. :heart:
  • mrsmossman
    mrsmossman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Date: February 13th
    Total/Goal: 7/20

Total/Goal: 9/20

Date: February 14th Chevy Style
    Total/Goal: 8/20

Total/Goal: 10/20

Had a bad weekend, but at least one day of it was planned...

Date: February 15th
    Green: No

Water: No
    Total/Goal: 10/20

Date: February 16th
    Green: No

Total/Goal: 11/20

Have not done as well with this challenge as I had originally hoped. But I am recommitting to my other goals today, so hopefully that will have the rest of my days falling in line!
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    February 16
    Total/Goal: 13/20

Total/Goal: 15/28
  • BuffySlays2000
    BuffySlays2000 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feb 13th
    Green day - Yes
    Total - 12
    Goal - 21

Water - Yes
    Total - 13
    Goal - 28

Feb 14th
    Green Day - Yes
    Total 13
    Goal - 21

Water - Yes
    Total 13
    Goal 28

Feb 15th
    Green Day - Yes
    Total 14
    Goal 21

Water - Yes
    Total - 14
    Goal - 28

Feb 16th
    Green Day - Yes
    Total - 15
    Goal 21

Water - Yes
    Total - 15
    Goal - 28
  • Tengross
    Tengross Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Date: 13th / 14th / 15th / 16th Feb
    Green: Y / N / N / Y
    Total / Goal 12 / 25

Water: N / N / N / N
    Total / Goal 7 / 25
  • JennyKCarty
    Options

Feeling a lot better today. Still congested, but definitely on the mend! I walked a total of 6.45 miles today. Not all at once but about 4 different walks today. Also the 3 miles yesterday was not during one walk. The weather was beautiful today, almost hit 80 degrees! :glasses:

@debbie-glad you're feeling better and I also want to live where you live. I've had it up to here with snow and freezing temps!

Have not done as well with this challenge as I had originally hoped. But I am recommitting to my other goals today, so hopefully that will have the rest of my days falling in line!

@mrsmossman- This definitely is a challenging, challenge. But I find it really keeps me in line. There are days I'm on the border of green vs. red and knowing I have to report back here usually helps me make better decisions. Also there is nothing wrong with red days. I make sure to enjoy the heck out of them!

*************spreadsheet updated*****************
This discussion has been closed.