Whats your workout today

Options

Replies

• shanespencer184
    shanespencer184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Did Agility X today (week 2 just started). Can't really feel if I improved over last week; I guess my balance was a little better... One difference is that I paused the video far less often! I still cannot grasp that "3.4 run"; does anyone else think it's just too confusing?! Also, I don't like how rapidly Tony keeps shouting "change direction" in some of the latter exercises - I just ignore him and keep going; I get a better workout that way!
  • rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I feel like that 3.4 run is prob a running joke at BB. No one I have talked to or in groups with keep up with it. I don't think even the people on the dvd keep up with it. I for one stick to it as far as I can then just freestyle the rest. I figure as long as Im moving fast and random directions Im getting the spirit of the exercise.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I thought that run around was sorta stupid! I just ran one way then the other etc!!

My todays workout was DYNAMIX & 2.5 miles on the treadmill! I started my day with stocking cases of food at work and at 40 pounds per case I got my lifting in!:wink:
  • methridg
    methridg Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA I was thinking the SAME thing about the run on Agility X! I did that workout last night and I completely ignore Tony during that one and just go at random at a fast pace. I dont think it matters what direction you are going as long as you do it.

I too found that I didnt have to pause much this week. I think only once or twice. It still kicked my butt but I was able to get through the whole thing with only very short breaks (maybe 20 seconds).

So far so good! Suppose to be Yoga tonight but I just found out I am getting out late so I might sub it with Dynamix... but I havent decided yet.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Today was Pilates X and I am not real fond of this but will keep pushing play!
    I do not have a good back ( have a degenerative disease plus I went through the windsheild in a car accident when I was a teen) and have really been having issues again since starting X3. This week I have had to take 1/2 doses of muscle relaxer's to loosen things up so I could sleep!
  • Busymomof003
    Busymomof003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Today I did Triometrics. It's my least favorite. I slept in, drank 2 cups of coffee then felt like I could push through it. Getting better at it! Looking forward to my transition week next week.

I can totally tell my body is changing. I haven't really lost any weight yet- but I haven't gained(or if I did, it's gone now). I think if I watched what I ate a bit better I'd lose some pounds... but my body shape is totally changing! My stomach is flattening and the shape of my legs is totally changing and toning up. It's so weird. the measurements don't really show it, but I can tell. When you've been looking at the same figure forever- you know when it's different! I can't wait until the transition week is over and take some pictures! It's motivating me to be good with my diet..

Also- I can officially do some REAL pushups! I think after I finish the 90 days, I'm going to treat myself to the pullup assist band. We have the pull up bar but there's NO WAY I could do a pull up. I use a 60 lb band.
  • phatman007
    Options
    Finishing my third week of Block 2 tomorrow...I mean Saturday (hehehe) i probably won't do MMX on sat. but oh well. This has been a good block and I cant wait for the transition week to just stretch and get my mind/ body ready for block 3. As for results I can't hardly tell "looks" wise if I have changed but as far as strength goes, I doubled my weights/workouts from week 5 to week 7. I can't wait to see the results from the last block. Maybe with all of the non stop cardio it will shred the rest of this fat. As always, good work EVERYONE!!! Keep your heads up and BRING IT!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Today was CVX! It's always good when you bring it! I am getting better but have to watch it for my back!!
  • skinnywitt
    skinnywitt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today was The Warrior Day (Block 1, Week 3). I felt like I brought my "A" game even at 4:30 AM and the improvements since week 1 are amazing. Looking forward to the 1st transition period, then starting Block 2. I have discovered it easier to mute the volume than to listen to the corny Tony jokes, no phun intended.

**Side Note* If you have looked at my profile, you will see that majority of the reason for the lifestyle change is to extend my time on earth with my children. I am very proud to say that 3 weeks completed in the P90x3 Program (as well as some other cardio exercises) I spent a solid hour outside playing basketball with out having to take 500 breaks to catch my wind.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Today was The Warrior Day (Block 1, Week 3). I felt like I brought my "A" game even at 4:30 AM and the improvements since week 1 are amazing. Looking forward to the 1st transition period, then starting Block 2. I have discovered it easier to mute the volume than to listen to the corny Tony jokes, no phun intended.

**Side Note* If you have looked at my profile, you will see that majority of the reason for the lifestyle change is to extend my time on earth with my children. I am very proud to say that 3 weeks completed in the P90x3 Program (as well as some other cardio exercises) I spent a solid hour outside playing basketball with out having to take 500 breaks to catch my wind.
    AWESOME! Way to go!!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Been sick pretty much all week, so I'm gonna take it easy and kick back this weekend as I try to get over this crud then I'll be starting Block 2, week 2 over again... ugh... set backs...
  • Busymomof003
    Busymomof003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Did Lower Eccentric today. I'm a day behind. I'm so motivated to finish block 2 and take pics! I want awesome results/pics so I feel like I need to make the next week of workouts count. Although I do that anyways, I don't like it when I don't give it my all... but with only 30 minutes a day- got to push through all the more!
  • rhino45
    Options
    Seems like everyone is doing great work. I have CVX tonight and am strangely stoked for it. I actually really like that workout. anyways just about done with transition week I have yoga and dynamix left then off to block 3. I am excited for pics as well just to see if there has been a change this month. next block looks like its kind of a schred phase so thats a good thing. anyways keep those post coming. I know they are helping me stay motivated so I know they are a motivation to others as well.
  • shanespencer184
    Options

That's fantastic news! To me, that's what P90X3 is all about; not trying to look like the "test group studs", it's about making valuable changes in one's life that may have otherwise been difficult to do, i.e. P90X3 creates a plan for us to adhere to and follow easily!
  • shanespencer184
    Options
    I did my second Warrior workout today (Block 1, Week 2). It was easier than last week! I think it has something to do with the fact I'm familiar with the moves this time around, but I really want to believe it's because I'm stronger and fitter than last week! I think I only paused the video once in the whole 30 minutes, so to me, I'm definitely making progress!
  • rhino45
    Options
    Yoga done. Feeling much better now. Dynamix tomorrow and then off to block 3 with decelerator (Yikes).
  • shanespencer184
    Options
    Just finished Dynamix; it's the first time I've done it. I took a rest day last week as my knees hurt. I really enjoyed it! It was quite painful and yet, relaxing!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Started BLOCK 2 with ECCENTRIC UPPER! Loved it but I have to admit that I use the BLACK band & I did "girlie" pushups & WILL add in full body next time!
    I also ran 2 miles on the TM & rode the bike for 5 miles! A good day!:wink:
  • rhino45
    Options
    So I said I would post my results at the end of each block and here goes. I have dropped 16 lbs and 16" over all. excited to move into block 3 on monday. keep up the good work everyone.
  • shanespencer184
    Options
    So I said I would post my results at the end of each block and here goes. I have dropped 16 lbs and 16" over all. excited to move into block 3 on monday. keep up the good work everyone.

That's unbelievable! Way to bring it, Rhino!