Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options

Replies

• Hazel_nuts
    Hazel_nuts Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Today I did 3 Fast Miles.
  • JoanneC_Walks
    JoanneC_Walks Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Actually I did 2 work outs today. On Sundays I usually do a 4 or 5 mile workout. I got up later today since I did not sleep well the previous night.

I did 3 miles from the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan first thing in the morning, and then later on in the day I did the last 2 miles on the 5 Mile Fat Burner DVD.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I added a 12-minute, one-mile Leslie Sansone walk to my step workout today. It was one mile from the 5 Mile walk.
  • dzinter
    Options
    I did 3 miles from the Walk to the Hits Radio Remixes. LOVE this workout!!!
  • RocknGirl8
    RocknGirl8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just did the Leslie Sansone: Walk At Home - Advanced 5-Mile Walk. About 70 minutes of walking. I thought I wasn't going to make it but by mile 3 I was feeling good. Great workout and my go to workout.
  • LonghornGirlNC
    LonghornGirlNC Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just started doing her Walk It Off in 30 Days....3 days a week of 30 -minute walk and 3 30-minute toning sessions. It's a tough workout! I have done her videos for years and love them, but I was wanting something more intense than cardio. So far so good! Her videos really keep me focused.
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I did in the morning the Walk to the Hits Radio Remixes. and I really enjoy that one a lot and I just finished the 3 fast miles and tonight I'll do a 1 or 2 mile.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    Today I did 20 minutes of Cardio Slimdown from Youtube after my weight training workout.
  • mlp2004
    mlp2004 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new but wanted to say Hi and post my walks for the day. I did Walk your Belly flat this morning and 4 Fast Miles this evening.
  • flowrgal23
    flowrgal23 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello, first day here, and so happy to find this group! Today's walk with Leslie was her Five Mile Fat Burning Walk. The boosted walking at the end of every mile makes the time fly by. And I love hearing the success stories, too.
  • sperlifts
    sperlifts Posts: 62
    Options
    Hello! I''m new to the group. I just started Leslie Sansone's dvds yesterday, i've been struggling with finding a home workout that i like. I don't like most home workouts since it usually requires a lot of getting up and down and up and down. So i was really pleased when i found out about the Walk at Home series, the first workout i did yesterday was 5 advanced miles on Youtube. I loved it!!

I'm not new to working out, i usually lift really heavy at the gym but i'm now in a situation to where i won't be able to make it to the gym and i needed something to supplement my walks outside since the weather here in CO is all over the place lol.

i ordered the Walk it Off kit from Walmart and was able to pick it up last night. It came with the 4 miles power walk, the Walk it off in 30 days dvd, the 5 mega miles dvd and the resistance band. It also came with a eating plan (which i wont be following) and a 30 day calendar.

I really love how much i burn with these dvds, i wear a HRM and today i did the Firm 30 and the 5 Mega Miles dvd.... and i burned 1,000 calories!! Now that's a lot, so next time i'll probably only do 3 miles and the Firm 30 dvd. lol

My plan is to do the Firm 30 dvd along with a 3-4 mile walk 3 days a week and a 5 mile walk the other 3 days of the week and 1 day to rest.

Sorry for this being so long, i'm just super pumped!
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    how did you get all these tapes? What was the cost? Did you order online
  • sperlifts
    sperlifts Posts: 62
    Options
    i ordered the kit from walmart and picked it up at my store the same day. My walmart also had like 5 of her other dvds to choose from.

You can get them from target too and online at amazon
  • SparklePINKmommy
    Options
    I did my first Leslie Sansone walk today. I found her on youtube and for now doing my workouts from there. I did her walk 1 mile. I enjoyed it. I broke a little sweat but didn't feel out of breath. I felt great afterwards. I plan on doing this particular 30 min video twice a day. Im going to look for her DVD's when I go shopping later in the week.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    I started of doing the LS 5 mile Fat Burning Walk with the boosted walking at the end of each mile. I only had time for 4 miles this morning so decided to do the last mile tonight. It was not worth getting changed for 1 mile, so I did two miles. Adding that to the dog walking and the shopping I have walked 10 miles today and 20,000 steps.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I added the Purple Mile from the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan to my workout last night.
  • Kanndj
    Kanndj Posts: 25
    Options
    I am new "again" to walking with Leslie. I am starting slow so I don't feel I am giving up that much time each day and then can slowly add another mile a day (thinking that I might do 1 mile for a week and then add the 2nd mile every other day the next week, etc.). Anyway, I have done some of the 3-mile and 4-mile walks in the past , when I was in better shape, so I am looking forward to doing those in the near future. Today, I only did the "Start Walking 1 Mile" off of YouTube. I figured it was especially designed for beginners, which I consider myself to be at this point. I got winded but recovered fairly well. Hopefully, after a week, I will notice I am not that winded at all and can move to 2 miles easily. So many people here have had success with Leslie, so I am hopeful--if I can just stick with it! :smile:
  • Kanndj
    Kanndj Posts: 25
    Options
    Oh--2essie--I wanted to say that I noticed your comment on 20,000 steps. I am going to try to do some small stuff in my day to increase my steps. I work from home, and I don't make money if I am not sitting at my desk. However, most productivity experts say taking a 10-minute break every hour is good, so rather than take a break and sit down while watching 5 minutes of TV, I am going to make a change and add to my daily steps! I find it hard to get in 7,000 steps a day, so I am really encouraged and impressed with your 20,000!! :bigsmile:
  • MoniGram71
    MoniGram71 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Today for the first time I tried the 5 mega miles...I lasted 3. I am pretty proud of myself, but I will make it to that 5 :-)
  • ejosborne14
    ejosborne14 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I completed the Silver walk 2 miles :) very sweaty but feeling good, i have managed to do this everyday since Monday and walked a combined total of 6.5miles :)