Introduce yourself!

Options
13»

Replies

• Fit_Gina
    Fit_Gina Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Gina. I am 33 with 2 young girls (5 and 7). I am a high school English teacher, hip hop coach for a mini all-start team, and zoo-keeper. We have 3 dogs and 2 cats that belong to us plus all the neighborhood animals that hang out here LOL!!!!!
    I have a very petite build and never had any trouble with my weight until after baby #2. Been fighting for 5 years now :( I am not 'overweight' by measurements, but I am carrying some extra weight that I am not comfortable with. After logging my food for just a few days I can CLEARLY see why! Time to make some major changes.
  • signit
    signit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm looking to relocate to ky later this year. Will be working in Hamburg and looking for more of a country living. I'm coming from the Chicago area
    Looking to get healthier by hiking and cooking.
    Thinking of looking at Georgetown, Paris, Winchester area?
    Any thoughts on what the drive would be like?
    Looking to meet new friends , sharing receipts, maybe hooking up and hiking
  • helenperry1
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Helen. I live in Lawrence County. I'm 51 years old. Been married for 27 years. I need to lose weight. Like most of us that are on here. If anyone would like to add me to their friends list that would be ok. We all need to support each other on this journey to health.:smile:
  • Perrybarger
    Options
    Hey there, my name is Perry and I live just outside of Hazard Ky. I made a commitment to change my life on July 17th 2013. As far as Im concerned this is a second birthday for me. I was borderline diabetic and on tons of medication. With my 40th birthday approaching in October I reached a breaking point and knew I had to change or face going to an early grave. I set a goal for myself to lose 164lbs. Starting weight was 389lbs and my current weight is 295. I have 70lbs to go and I will do this and I will never go back! Im no longer pre diabetic and working towards getting off blood pressure. I just started using MFP regular about a month ago and am just now checking out the groups and message boards.
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Meagan, in Frankfort, KY. I am 27 years old, and would like to lose about 80 pounds. :)
  • gdreeves71
    Options
    I'm Glenda, 43, Louisville (southeast) and looking to get fit and increase my muscle tone and running endurance
  • mistiwiedmann
    mistiwiedmann Posts: 12 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    hello. I'm misti. 20, I currently live in NKY (like 10 mins from Cincinnati) but I've lived in different parts of Kentucky all my life. I've always been a chubby person and I just recently made a new account on here and garmin connect (Same username on both) because I'm going to get very serious about my health and my life. I need friend and motivation so feel free to add me!!!!
  • rainbowkittys
    rainbowkittys Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm Monica and recently moved to KY from TX. We're originally from TN, but spent about 15 years on the border in the desert southwest of AZ and TX. So, we're closer to our family, but having to re-learn allergies and humidity fun. lol. The home we purchased is a nightmare remodel wise with crawlspace issues, so this experience has caused a lot of stress in addition to just learning how to be on a farm. So, that and everything happening in the world during 2020 has totally shut down my fitness goals. I'm back on the path to moving more, but stress tends to lure me back to carbs and sugary sweets. So, the struggle is real. lol. If you're like me and need occasional motivation or inspiration, feel free to friend me on here and FitBit, as I'm looking to get active again on both. I've got to lose weight!