Total: 4/30
  • Mrslaura12
    Mrslaura12 Posts: 15 Member
    Green day: yes 4/20
    Water:yes 4/30
    Walk 4miles on treadmill today .
  • Mrslaura12
    For the culmination of the walking dead challenge we were asked to do a fitspo. I figured since I have been involved with this challenge for almost as long as I've been on MFP, you all might want to see my before and in-process picture.

Fitspo.jpg
    Great job! :)
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    4/4

Green: yes
    Total 3/28

BLUE; yes
    Total 4/30

Very long day at work. Hoping to get some serious steps / walking in tomorrow!
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    April 4

Green: YES! Yippee
    Total: 4/28

Blue: YES

For some reason, it was easier getting the water down today. I'm hoping to start back running soon....coming off of an injury. It's really hard staying GREEN with only 1200 calories and not having exercise calories for a cushion. Planning on going out for a run/walk this weekend.

@MelissaPhipps: Good luck on the 5k tomorrow!

@Mrslaura12: Great job hitting that treadmill!!
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    APRIL 4
    Green: Yes
    Goal 4/25

Blue: Yes
    Goal: 4/30

a measly 6000ish steps today, oh dear. one of those days I just couldn't get away from the desk at work, urgh. But lo! the weekend! Time to shake my booty (well, go for a run, more likely).

@kawookie: great fitspo! you do look transformed!

@melissa phipps: good luck with the 5k goal!
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    4/4
    Green- yes
    Blue- Yes

@Kawookie- Your progress is amazing!!!! Super inspirational :bigsmile:

@MelissaPhipps- You will rock that 5k tomorrow, I just know it!

****************spreadsheet updated*******************
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    April 3rd
    green: YES 3/30
    blue : YES 3/30

This time i did 20 minutes of zumba with the xbox and then 30 minutes of strength training using my iphone app "workouts" i really recommend it, amazing app :)
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    4/4

Green: RED! Ack!
    Total: 3/28

Today I was running around trying to get things done, and somehow I didn't have time for a workout. Nor did behave myself at dinner. We went out with friends and I had fish and chips. Yummy, but way over my calorie budget. As it is already 10 pm I decided to call it a day and work hard tomorrow to get back on track. I likely should take a by-day as I have done an hour or more of exercise the last 7 days in a row.
  • April 4

Green: yep
    4/20

Blue: oh yeah
    4/30

So...I was bad. I stupidly went to Popeye's starved and ate almost a family size meal of chicken and sides. Yes, some of us can really chow down (eek). Then, I thought about you lovely people and the fantastic progress that you all have made. That inspired me to get up and walk frantically around the house for 2.5 hours until I burned off those calories. So thank you for all yall's hard work, it's making me work hard too

xox

Kim, you deserve a break with friends. No worries :)

Fiona, nothing like shaking your booty to get into shape a fun way!

Jb Harwood, you are doing fantastic so far, keep up the good work

K Taylor music, look at you rockin and a Rollin, glass you went for your run and your staying blue and green

Rlstepp, please don't overdo your self this weekend. We don't want you making the injury worse.

I want to cheer everyone else on but I'm on my phone and its much harder to see stuff, but I'm loving everyone's stories and daily logs!
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    4th: Green: Yes (with 40 to spare)
    Total/Goal: 4/25
    Water: Yes
    Total/Goal: 4/25
    8 miles on the exercise bike in 35 mins, BodyPump/Group Power class and lunch with an old colleague (followed by a mellow walk along the sea front. The smog cleared on the coast and it was a lovely day. Was a little short on steps and floors and had to do a bit of a stair workout before I took the wooden hill to bed!!!!!
    Don't think the 5th is going to be so good - looks like I'll be 2 or 3 hundred over.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    April 5
    Green: yes
    5/30

My 5k time was 46:57. I had to run part of the course (maybe a half mile total) to get that after slowing down to walk with a little autistic boy who got separated from his mom who was running. He was supposed to stay with Dad at the back of the pack, but took off running after mom and was gone before his family could catch him. At the 1 mile mark, I stopped to ask the course organizers to please call the finish line and let her know that he was with me, since I didn't know that dad and two aunts were walking behind me. The two aunts had started running and caught up with me there. Worth the two minutes. He was a sweet little kid. :-)
    After the race, I went on to a Cub Scout event that was in progress for my youngest and ran around with them for three hours. Not sure how much exercise that was, but it was some and I was out in the wind & cool air. (It's Dogwood Winter here.) My lungs hurt now. I knew I was getting bronchitis; I knew I'd be calling my doctor on Monday. Maybe it would have happened if I had stayed home today. But right now, I'm really wishing I had done less today. On the good side, my knees don't hurt, so maybe I'll be able to run more of my next charity 5k in May. That's a totally flat course, no problems for the knees.

Keep up the good work ya'll. I'm proud of all of you.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    April 5th

Total: 5/28

Total: 5/30
  • Mrslaura12
    april 5th
    green day yes 5/20
    water yes 5/30
  • michelleneli
    michelleneli Posts: 132 Member
    April 5
    Goal: 5/20
    Goal: 5/30

Melissa Phipps, glad you were able to do the 5k today. I bet that family was frantic before they caught up to the little boy. Good thing you could hang out with him until they did. I work with a non-verbal autistic lady. She is an awesome client. To the rest of the posters, I'm not exercising yet so you inspire me to hear how hard you are working to get healthy!
    Michelle in Ohio:drinker:
  • April 5

Green: yesh
    5/20

Blue: yesh
    5/20

Today...I ate the rest of that Popeye's. I had expected Kyle to finish it off last night but he snacked on other things. I did not enjoy walking around the house so I took the kids to the park...for almost 5 miles! Ha ha ha, not even Popeye's will ruin my green streak now. The end.

Michelle, I can't believe you're got a perfect streak without exercise. You are one disciplined laday!

Laura and scherzie, congrats on also being perfect little superstars so far.

Melissa, you are so thoughtful. You rock!

K80flec, try your best tomorrow. I have faith in you!

Everyone else, I need to see these posts! Stay lean and green!
  • Oops, blue was supposed to be 5/30
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    April 5

Total: 4/28

I woke up and did a 60 minute step and tone video. Then my husband and I decided to do a 10 km walk downtown. I am very green today.

@Melissa - Great job with your 5K

@Bonnie - Way to get out of the house and get some exercise.
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    April 5

Green: YES
    Total: 5/28

Blue: YES

I was able to get in a 3 mile run! My heel and knee felt pretty good. Came home and hit the ice roller. It's a small start back, but I'm happy! :happy:

@Melissa: Congrats on the 5k! Running on its own is great, but helping another is PRICELESS!:flowerforyou:

@iwanttobeasuccessstory: Super job with the Popeye's beat down!!!????????

Keep focused everyone!:bigsmile:
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    APRIL 5

GREEN: Yes
    GoL 5/25

BLUE: Yes
    5/30

Finally did some weight training today!
This discussion has been closed.