Blue: Yes!4/30

wasnt planning on working out today, but did an hour of cardio anyways =D
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    April 5th.

Green Yes: 5/30
    blue YES : 5/30

Went out for dinner with my friends. i had NO IDEA how many calories are in pad thai until i got home to log it. had to do some strength training at 11pm to force myself into the green. Will definitely research the calories ahead of time next time
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    April 3rd
    Green: Yes
    Blue: Yes

4th

5th
    Total: 5/30

@kawookie you went through an amazing change :flowerforyou:
  • BuffySlays2000
    BuffySlays2000 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    April 4
    Green: No
    Total: 2/26

Total: 4/30

April 5
    Total: 3/26

@Kawookie - Amazing before and after photos!!!!
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    4/5 Red (-153)
    Blue- yes

Bad, bad day at work. No lunch until 4pm. When I got home couldn't fight the urge for large amounts of chocolate. I forgive myself...

@kawookie- Woohoo for the new profile pic. You look smokin' :smokin:

@fionauu- I get chicken pad thai once or twice a month. I log 430 cals for 1/2 order (300gm) Is that way off???

@iwannabeasuccessstory- you are so kind and so encouraging. I hope you are enjoying the challenge so far.

************spreadsheet updated*************
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    April 4th -
    Green 4/4
    Water 4/4

April 5th
    Red 4/5 - Planned and was well worth it
    Water 5/5

Great to see everyone doing so well:

@Iwanttobeasuccess - Wow... just reading your post made me get off the couch! :-)

@K80
    That sea front sounds like a lifesaver! :-)
    Always really admire how you give feedback and help everyone along here. It is a great thing :-)

@JBHarwood - "Walk yourself out of the red zone" it is empowering isn't it! :-)

@KAwookie - Great new avatar and wow.. that a change - congratulations! :-)

@KTaylor - So cool you are on the fitbit thing too! It really "whips me along" :-)

@MElissaPhipps - The gardening thing is great! Great job on the 5K!

@RQueenie - Love the new avatar - very calming!

@twi - aren't endorphins great! :-)
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    April
    Green: YES
    Total: 3/25

Total: 4/30

April 5
    Green: NO
    Total: 3/25

• R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    4/5

Green: No. :sad:
    Total 3/28

Blue: Yes.
    Total 5/30

This makes me so MAD:angry: Just couldn't balance out the numbers today. Not enough activity. Too much pizza. :cry: Pizza, why do you break me? :brokenheart: :brokenheart: I was trying to clean out the fridge---so instead of eating 2 pieces of pizza I ate 3. Instead of tossing the breadsticks....I ate them. Damned leftovers!!!!:grumble:

I did manage to NOT eat a cookie dough Master Blaster from Sonic...even though I am sure ti would fulfill all my dreams and make me the most complete and happy person on planet earth. Alas, i am torturing my soul and trying to delay the joy that I WILL enjoy!!!! (I MUST...it's a limited time opportunity....the commercial says so.) I am hoping I can sneak this treat in on a day where I really bump up my activity level because otherwise I will miss my month goal since I've already used up my RED days for the month!!!
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    @RQueenie - Hang in there! :drinker:

Green Day - I have discovered healthy sources of protein that fill me up for hours - I am crazy about egg whites
    5/6

H2O - 6/6 - Love the Hydrate things.

I have had a really bad toe for a few days. It is really painful to walk. Instead of "giving up" I have rediscovered my stationery bike and the elliptical machine.

I hope everyone has a super week! :drinker:
  • michelleneli
    michelleneli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    R_Queenie congratulations on not eating Sonic black hole of calories thing! :)
    Goal: 6/20
    Goal: 6/30
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    April 6th

Total: 6/28

Total: 6/30
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    April 6

Total: 6/28

Blue: YES
    Total: 6/30

I did another 3 mile run today. Feeling pretty good!
  • R_Queenie
    Options
    4/6
    Green; Yes--Chevy style (Thanks Chevy:bigsmile: :bigsmile:)
    Total 4/28

Blue; Yes
    Total 6/30

Used my son's forever long baseball practice to take a long walk around park area and then fit in a meditation session for the 3 Things Challenge. I thought most of the day of my Sonic dream treat...but once again, managed to behave myself and not indulge. I am unofficially hoping to schedule my indulgence for either Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on how I do with steps...eating 1/2 of the stupid thing will be 600 calories. FOR HALF!!!!! :devil: :devil:

I was feeling the need for a little pick me up to muster motivation for Monday.....so I declared it Must Jammie Monday!!! (so we will wear pajamas) Gotta find the fun where you can...:flowerforyou:
  • R_Queenie
    Options
    @ Chevy---my new Avatar is actually a visual reminder of what I have left to lose before I am at a healthy BMI. For every pound already lost there are small diamonds in the jar. For every pound left to lose there are large diamonds on the tray. As I lose a pound I add them to the jar. Empty tray = healthy BMI.
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    APRIL 6

6/25

6/30

@RQueenie: that's awesome (your avatar concept)! but I think you should get big diamonds for the pounds already lost too!

@rlstep: nice mileage! I just started the running thing again so I'm walk/running for just a tiny distance so far.

@chevy: love my fitbit. totally dependent on it... i forgot to put it on yesterday and felt all bereft all day, like: all this walking I"m doing... it's like it isn't HAPPENING. :)

A good day, gorgeous weather. Movement today was hampered by EXTREMELY sore legs from my inaugural weight training session yesterday (killer squats)... but still managed to hobble around enough get almost 7000 steps in.

What with spring finally springing, neighbours are emerging up and down the street that I've barely seen all winter and 6 of them plus assorted kids ended up at my place for dinner for a very haphazardly thrown together rice noodle dinner (gluten free people, fussy kids... everyone likes noodles). My favourite kind of gathering: impromptu (no time for stressing about the house or recipes), surprisingly delicious, and with a crazy mix of good company. I bring it up here because later, all in a warm fuzzy glow, I was thinking that that's the healthiest of eating for me -- when the food is good and it's about gathering and sharing and conversation, so that everything about the meal is nourishing. Such a drastic contrast, in every possible way, to a lonely binge.
  • April 6

Green: yeppers
    6/20

Blue: uh huh
    6/30

Today I ended up working a full 8 hours by lunch time. Working as a funeral director is hard on your health (you eat and sleep whenever you can get it). So, I was doing good and I was so tired when lunch did roll around that I dug into Kyle's wings after I ate my grilled fish without even blinking an eye. However I knew all that delicious deep fried goodness means duh duh duh, more exercise so I walked the kids in the rain. Kinda nice not running into other doggies. So, I finished off my day with a healthy salad and drank diet coke as my sweet treat.

R Queenie, I might join you on Jammie day. Of course we could get strange looks while getting the exercise in.

Rlstepp, you are really getting into that groove! Keep that mileage up up up!

Scherzie and Michelle, y'all are still on a perfect streak! Fantastic!
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    4/6-
    Green- Yes
    Blue- Yes

Work/no exercise day so I made myself go for a walk outside when I got home and get to stepping in front of the TV. My husband is not home, so I don't feel AS crazy.
    In a NSV (cause that's all I have these days) I only had a clean pair of x-small scrub pants clean today. I had them in the closet and couldn't get them over my hips before. I put them on and comfortably wore them all day.

@R_Queenie- I love the meaning behind your avatar. I wondered what it was.

*********************spreadsheet updated*********************
  • I wanted to comment on everyone but again I'm doing this on my phone so it shows limited info so these folks are in my head....

Fiona, I am so proud of you! You have realized the caloric pitfalls of eating out. Most places have a nutritional info online that you can check out or if the restaurant is a spot of the moment idea, you can always request a calorie guide. Get into that habit and your body will be saying thank you for the delicious food and I'll reward you back with skinnier jeans :)

Chevy, I'm sorry your foot hurts, woo woo woo. Now, you are still determined to exercise? You are a rockstar! I've been pushing myself exercise wise through the pains (swelling, cracking joints, etc) and I feel kinda boosted and impressed that I CAN do it. I feel like you should feel super proud too and I am for you!

Jbharwood, you are not crazy - you are motivated! I feel really goofy doing my exercise tapes in front of Kyle because of the motivational talk and funny things they do to try to keep you entertained like fist pumps. I am so happy you can get into your tiny scrubs, that must feel great!

R Queenie, awesome idea with the stones. I bet you're going to have an empty plate here in no time!

Okay, question y'all...how do I access the spreadsheet?
    I know what I've been doing, but I'd like to see what it looks like and visually have something to keep motivating me.
  • Mrslaura12
    Mrslaura12 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    4/6
    green day yes 6/20
    water yes 6/30
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    April 6
    Total: 4/25