Check in Apr 1-10

Replies

• April 8

Green: yep
    7/20

Blue: si
    8/30

Cleaned house most of the day on my last off day for a while. Keeping busy does help keep your mind off of food.

Melissa, you're doing fantastic on your green streak!

Mar janet, so glad you played catch up and have managed to do so well.

Scherzie, you're going to be as blue as gonzo if you keep up that great water intake!

K80flec, those nests sound like fun. Glad you're managing to find time to exercise daily.

Buffy slays, congrats on staying blue everyday!
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    4/8- Green- Yes
    Blue- Yes

Big exercise/activity day today. 25,000 steps and 75 flights of stairs. Unfortunately didn't have enough time or energy to achieve new records, but I know I will this spring/summer.

@iwanttobeasuccessstory- way to keep it Green today!

@ktaylormusic- tell me about it, I just want to push, push, push with this fitbit.

@marjanet- Thanks for checking in!

@scherzie :drinker:

***************************spreadsheet updated***************************
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    April 8 (just have time for a quick phone post)

Green: YES
    Total: 8/28

Blue: YES
    Total: 8/30

Ran 3 miles this evening! Yippee!!!!
    Keep pushing forward everyone!????????????
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    April 8
    Total: 6/25

Blue: Yes
    Total: 8/30
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    4/8/12

Green: Yes
    Total 6/28

Total 8/30

Entire evening spent at track meet---good lord they are LONG!!! Came home and did a quick check on the numbers before eating "dinner"....which ended up being 1 pc. of toast with peanut butter. Was glad I checked before eating because it was straight to bed after that!!! No time to walk myself out of any red.

@k80flek--- Yes, I absolutely wore PJ pants and a Tshirt to work Monday. I got a few odd looks - but explained it was Mammy Jammie Monday! ...no one questioned my authority. *wink*

@kawookie---I hear you, it continues to be SO important for me to plug numbers in BEFORE ordering or putting the food in my mouth. Nice job recovering from pancakes!

@MelissaPhillps----wise plan to up the calories for the steriods. I just went down that path as well---the asthma definately confirms that the season is changing! Who needs a weather report? LOL And how LOVELY it is to be oxygenated! :bigsmile: makes such a difference!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    April 8
    Total: 8/27
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    I've given it some thought this morning and have decided I won't be participating in the challenge for the rest of this month. When something/someone makes you feel bad about yourself instead of good, it's not the right fit. Many thanks to those who inspired me over the past months to take control of my eating and get back into being physically active. Special thanks to Chevy, Kawookie, and Jbharwood for all you do/have done to inspire us all.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    8th: Green: Yes
    Total/Goal: 7/25
    Water: Yes
    Total/Goal: 8/25
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    6th

7th

8th

9th
    Green: Yes, trampolining day
    Total: 9/30

Things are finally beginning to look good, maybe I´ll have another part-time job, so keep your fingers crossed for me

@R_Queenie great idea with the avatar, but I too think you should be having big diamonds for the lost pounds :flowerforyou:

@k80flec unfortunately, for the past few weeks I´ve only had time to go trampolining once a week :embarassed:

@everyone the spreadsheet is super green, keep it up! :drinker:
  • marjanet
    marjanet Posts: 145 Member
    April 9/14
    Total/Goal: 9/30

Blue (Hydr8): yes
    Total/Goal: 9/30
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    APRIL 9

Green: Yes, 9/25

Blue: Yes, 9/30

lovely run today. using this C25k app is great... I'm totally following it even though it seems easy because a) it makes getting out for a run not seem as daunting as when I have some huge nebulous plan to work out really hard and b) all the other times I've started running I've ended up sidelined with knee problems and I'm hoping slow and steady will change that. So far so good.

had the super hungries today. however, I have a new motivator: I downloaded a little app on my phone that is doing a countdown right on its icon to my next goal date. Even though this is all ongoing and for the rest of my life fitness and all that, my mini-goal is for my 45th birthday. Anyway, when I glance at the phone and I see that little red number 64... 63... or today's 60, it reminds me that every day counts.
  • R_Queenie
    4/9/14

Green: NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:sad:
    Total 6/28

Blue: Yes.
    Total 9/30

So I've managed to kiss my goal for month goodbye and we are only on the 1st "thread" of the month!!!!:angry: So as usual there is a story (read as excuse). Hubby had to fast for blood work today. I didn't want to torture him any more than possible ---so I delayed eating this morning, knowing he would want food NOW when he was done.

We went to Panera. Panera is the devil. :devil: At this point it was late morning / early lunch-ish time. Let's just say that by the time I walked out of there I was in a position of "you can't eat a bite more and you will still have to exercise to get out of the RED". And I wasn't eating like it was my "last meal". (or so I thought)

I did good the rest of the day but hubby picked up Sonic (at my request). There was a misunderstanding and he did NOT get cookie dough. (so for the record that is 0 cookie dough ice creams eaten, 10,000 wanted) It was a small. I ate it. It was 880 calories.

First night of C25K...but good glob, I did not burn 880 calories. So I've hit the wall and decided that clearly I am not serious enough anymore. Time to get back to serious....I was there once, I can do it again. Wish me luck. :smooched:

@ktaylormusic---that sounds like a great app---mind sharing the name?

@twijourney---so sad to see you go! You will be missed.

@marjanet---you are rocking April!

@miridai---well, I figured the first pounds came off pretty easy (plus my jar wouldn't hold that many if they were all large). These last pounds have just been killing me. In fact, I think I've been stuck around the same 5 pounds for the past 3 months.
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    April 7th

green: yes 7/30

blue: yes 7/30

April 8th

green yes 8/30
    blue yes 8/30
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    April 9

Green: Nope!!!!!!! Not going to make excuses to myself. Just pick it back up tomorrow!
    Total: 8/28

Blue: Yep
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    4/9
    Green- Yes, 34 Green calories left
    Blue- Yes

As predicted, I was starving today. Good thing I had boot camp after work to keep me green. I'm at 8,000 steps and too tired to go for 10,000.

************************************spreadsheet updated********************************
  • April 9

Green: yes
    8/20

Blue: yes
    9/30

I've been substituting some of my proteins with veggie meats. It is not as good as I remember it, but after eating mostly veg for a while now, I think veggie meat is just dandy. Oh, I'm incorporating it for the cals...I love meat!

Rl stepp, great way to move on and stay motivated!

Fiona, look at you, you are a gold star player!

R Queenie, I remember trying the c25k app. I thought I was going to die for the first week. You must have legs of steel.

K Taylor, can't wait to see a celebratory birthday picture of yourself in a smaller dress size :)

Marjanet, congrats on the great work you've done so far, keep up the pace
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    April 9
    Total: 7/25

• R_Queenie
    April 10

Green": Yes
    Total: 7/28

Blue; Yes
    Total 10/30
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    April 9th

Total: 9/28

April 10th

Total: 10/28

Total: 10/30
  • April 10

Green: yes
    9/20

Blue: yes
    10/30

Today, I exercised when I was angry and irritated. It sucked, but I burned some calories and then I was too tired to do much of anything. Thanks for reminding me to exercise the yuck out.

Bruce Apple, congrats on being both blue and green. You have reached aqua status :)

R Queenie, great day today! So proud of ya.

Scherzie, fantastic work you're doing
This discussion has been closed.