Diane - 5
    Binge - 4
  • ct320
    ct320 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :)

me - 6
    b - 3 (up to 9/4/14)

not the worst but could be better......sounds like my school report :laugh: x
  • bhallyktkt
    Options
    I came soooo close last night to blowing it. Daughter brought home something from her work. I managed to have just a little of it and throw the rest out. It took (what felt like to me) a heroic feat of will power. I even looked up the calories and tried to convince myself it would be ok to have it all.

me: 9
    TB: 0
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    April 2014:

Me - 9***
    Be - 0

Bhallyktkt, that's a great success. It does feel like a heroic feat doesn't it?? Lol I totally get what you mean :)
  • bhallyktkt
    Options
    Thanks for feeling my pain willlift4tats. I had the whole "letting food go to waste", "she brought it as a gift", "the cals aren't that bad" stuff all going on. But, I threw it out. Win!
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    April 10th
    :happy: (me) - 9
    :indifferent: (The Binge) - 1

feeling good !
  • bhallyktkt
    Options
    April 10

me--10
    TB--0

Missed lunch due to work and came home starving. Ate my planned dinner and made the family's dinner. Win!
  • losingw8now
    losingw8now Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    just joining and can only remember since the weekend. Started doing better then - so since then it's:

Me - 6
    Binge - 0

I have resisted stopping and grabbing foods out this week due to hunger, but instead have eaten foods I had at home and restrained my portion sizes. This is great for me after not being on track for the last several months!
  • Sztheday
    Sztheday Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The binge has won each day since Monday. *sigh* Today's the day I'll win! I'll be checking in at end of day tomorrow or first thing on Sunday. To ensure a win, I've started my day with a protein smoothie & plenty of water.

Sz: 0
    binge: 4
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    April 2014:

Me - 10****
    Be - 0

Yesterday evening my mood took a dive and I feel even lower this morning. I haven't binged, but boy does it sure seem appealing right now. I just have to remember that I will only feel worse, not better if I give in. I'm planning a big, colorful salad for lunch and getting a good lift session in after work. Good food and a good sweat could be my ticket out of this low point.
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    11 April

:happy: (me) - 10
    :indifferent: (The Binge) - 1

good day.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    April 2014

Diane - 6
    Binge - 4
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    4/11/14

me: 6
    b: 5
  • lulubeanzy
    lulubeanzy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm just joining this challenge and new to MFP. Binging is definitely an issue for me and one of the main reasons why I have not been able to achieve my goals. Out of 4 completed food logs so far, I've binged 50% of the time, every other day. Since I haven't been tracking my intake or paying much attention, I wonder if this 50% is representative of how I usually eat. Either way, if I can make that number go down with this challenge I'll be a happy camper!

Me: 2
    The Binge: 2

Add me if you want a friend to support you in this challenge! I know I need it. :)
  • DianaAmorim
    Options

Diana_12
    The Binge_0

Days Binge Free: 22
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    April 11

Me: 5*
    Binge: 6

Finally back on track today!!!
  • losingw8now
    losingw8now Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I know I only posted on here two days ago - but last night I really fought an urge to binge. I had been hungry all day despite eating a reasonable amount of calories already. I had less than a third of daily cals left when I came home from work. I was tired and wanted to just give in and eat only junk food until I felt sick. I wrestled with that and told myself to eat what I had planned for dinner first and if I really still wanted to eat the other later, I would. I felt pretty satisfied after eating (and sitting letting that food settle while offering support to friends on MFP) and actually felt so inspired by other's posts about exercise and with the weather being nice here (yes, I have even used bad weather as an excuse to stay in and binge) I decided to go out for a walk to get some exercise in. I knew that curbed eating and would also allow me extra calories to snack later. It started raining while I was out and since I don't exercise much a short walk was all I could probably handle at that point. I did snack later, and ate a little more than a normal serving, but kept it pretty reasonable, and because of more controlled eating all week, I felt kind of overly full and yucky from it after it settled. Can't imagine how I would have felt if I had eaten all I originally wanted to eat. And would feel like Sh-- today! But instead I feel good today!

Me 1
    Binge 0
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    4/12/14

me: 7
    b: 5
This discussion has been closed.