Non Scale Victories--share the joy! Part 2

Options
12346»

Replies

• MichelleLee1978
    MichelleLee1978 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Made it 4.09km today at lunch in 47 mins and survived the head wind and sleet getting back to the office.. WHOO HOO!!! :happy:
  • Canuname
    Canuname Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    MichelleLee19 Said:
    Made it 4.09km today at lunch in 47 mins and survived the head wind and sleet getting back to the office.. WHOO HOO!!! :happy:
    Great job. Awesome!!!
  • m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Just catching up on this thread...

WOW! What a lot to celebrate!

I am totally energized and pumped from reading about your successes! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

You are an IMPRESSIVE bunch of folks, I must say!
  • myndikins
    myndikins Posts: 39
    Options
    A little victory tonight - I went for the nightly walk with my pup and had to use one hand to pretty much old my pants up. I'm glad it was after dark and no one else was around! Its a good problem to have though xD
  • emmerin78
    emmerin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    For the first time in almost 17 years (and since I was a teenager!), I was able to buy clothes from a non-plus size store. Granted, it was just a couple of t-shirts from Old Navy, but hey, we've all gotta start somewhere ;)
  • hollyla9905
    hollyla9905 Posts: 508
    Options
    A little victory tonight - I went for the nightly walk with my pup and had to use one hand to pretty much old my pants up. I'm glad it was after dark and no one else was around! Its a good problem to have though xD

This is great!! And I am glad no one seen :)
  • hollyla9905
    hollyla9905 Posts: 508
    Options
    For the first time in almost 17 years (and since I was a teenager!), I was able to buy clothes from a non-plus size store. Granted, it was just a couple of t-shirts from Old Navy, but hey, we've all gotta start somewhere ;)

What a amazing feeling I'm sure! Keep up the good work