What's everyone currently playing?

Replies

• Yabiwaz
    Yabiwaz Posts: 17 Member
    Lego: The Hobbit! It's so addictive but I can never seem to find a co-op partner to sit and play with on the Xbox.
  • Playing Bravely Default. Interesting JRPG. Was on Battlefield 4 for a while, but I got sidetracked trying to do extra work here and there to get an XBOne. Gonna get Titanfall!
  • Nephy07
    Nephy07 Posts: 76 Member
    Diablo 3: Reaper of souls and WoW (ofc) :P
  • oOoNICKIoOo
    oOoNICKIoOo Posts: 107 Member
    My boyfriend and I are currently reliving our childhood and playing Pokemon on Game Boy. He's play the blue version and I'm playing the red. We're going to train our Pokemon and battle them. It's pretty intense :laugh:
  • dianathepenguin
    dianathepenguin Posts: 10 Member
    So many things! But lately, I've been hitting Kinect Adventures BIG TIME. That game is actually pretty hard in advanced levels.

Also for Kinect: Fruit Ninja. Its addictive.

Otherwise, working my way through DOA 5 when I don't feel like getting off my butt. :)
  • Trysta
    Trysta Posts: 24 Member
    Hello! New to this group =)
    I mostly play WoW & Rift, but have been playing Hearthstone as well lately.
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    FFXIV, Minecraft, and replaying the Fallout games :)
  • Lately I play COD and some trials. I'm waiting for a new ghosts pack and will play that more. I'm trying to get into more racing games, any suggestions?
  • dlbohl79
    dlbohl79 Posts: 10 Member
    I've been playing Titanfall on the Xbox One and South Park SoT on 360. Both great games.
  • Ready2Loose75
    Ready2Loose75 Posts: 20 Member
    D3 eats most of my free gaming time. Don't think it has much time left before the next long break though. Star Citizen dogfighting module will be out soon and during the summer I game pretty lightly as being outside is more fun.
  • RINat612
    RINat612 Posts: 251 Member
    I'm alternating between Banished and Thief on my PC. Enjoying both.

How is banished? I see it on steam and keep thinking about getting it.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Updating my own answer from before. I am now mostly playing:

Skyrim
    Trials Fusion

I also have been craving playing some Hearthstone again. Took some time off and it is about time to start back up.
  • Ive been playing trials. I like it, lol but I get frustrated sometimes
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    I'm alternating between Banished and Thief on my PC. Enjoying both.

How is banished? I see it on steam and keep thinking about getting it.

I like it a lot! I've never played sim/city-building games before so I can't compare to others. Its focus seems to be "make your town able to survive, then grow". I'm liking the challenge of how to keep resources going when a disaster strikes or my population jumps.I know a few people state they have bugs with the game starting, and the developer is working on a patch, but I haven't had any issues with it. A single person created the game, which I think it very cool.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Ive been playing trials. I like it, lol but I get frustrated sometimes

On PS4/PC/XBONE?
  • Ive been playing trials. I like it, lol but I get frustrated sometimes

On PS4/PC/XBONE?

Iol ps4... But I actually am considering an Xbox one. I never ever thought I would but hey it would be nice to have one of each since I kept the ps3 and didn't trade it in for the 4. I like trials , I play hill climb on my phone lol and trials at home, I've been looking to get into more racing games. I have trouble actually trying a different game, I get into whatever I'm playing and like get stuck to only playing that game. Right now I'm playing COD Ghosts, ready to play a new map pack, trials, and a little need for speed.
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Right now I am replaying through Darksiders I on my PS3, I need to see if I can pick up Darksiders II. I am also revisiting some old games on my PS2, currently playing Okami because I realized that I never actually played it. I am also thinking about finishing up Portal 2 and a few other games on my laptop now that it is actually working again. Though I think I am going to end up investing in a new laptop soon since I just started working with some guys and we are going to work through teaching ourselves web design from the ground up. They play TF2 so I am also thinking about giving that a go since we will most likely have chill nights where we take a break from working on that and just game together. Hey, it can technically be a team building exercise... :laugh:
  • kelp99
    kelp99 Posts: 101 Member
    I was re-playing FFXII but got sidetracked and started Dragon Age Origins - which has claimed all my free time. I have a bunch of other games that I bought and never played, so when I finish the DA series, I guess it's time to check them out and see what other hidden gems I've been missing out on.
  • Jarahal
    Jarahal Posts: 36 Member
    Civ 5, League of Legends, Diablo 3 occasionally, I miss Left 4 Dead! Used to play all the time.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Civ V mostly. Soon I'm going to fire up Skyrim again. I have a lot of DLC to play through.