What's everyone currently playing?

Replies

• EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Civ V is still my game of choice too. I've got a Steam inventory of about a dozen games I haven't played yet but I still click on Civ.

ICYMI, at Pax East this past weekend they announced the new series "Beyond Earth", not a Civ expansion either. More of a sequel to Alpha Centauri I think.
  • alaskamatteson
    alaskamatteson Posts: 95 Member
    Currently I'm replaying Pokemon Red version.... For the hundredth tome... Heh, nostalgia.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Ive been playing trials. I like it, lol but I get frustrated sometimes

On PS4/PC/XBONE?

Iol ps4... But I actually am considering an Xbox one. I never ever thought I would but hey it would be nice to have one of each since I kept the ps3 and didn't trade it in for the 4. I like trials , I play hill climb on my phone lol and trials at home, I've been looking to get into more racing games. I have trouble actually trying a different game, I get into whatever I'm playing and like get stuck to only playing that game. Right now I'm playing COD Ghosts, ready to play a new map pack, trials, and a little need for speed.

I actually traded my 360 for an Xbone and then didn't like it and traded my Xbone for the PS4. I will likely pick up an Xbone in a year or so when the price drops and there are more games for it.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Right now I am replaying through Darksiders I on my PS3, I need to see if I can pick up Darksiders II. I am also revisiting some old games on my PS2, currently playing Okami because I realized that I never actually played it. I am also thinking about finishing up Portal 2 and a few other games on my laptop now that it is actually working again. Though I think I am going to end up investing in a new laptop soon since I just started working with some guys and we are going to work through teaching ourselves web design from the ground up. They play TF2 so I am also thinking about giving that a go since we will most likely have chill nights where we take a break from working on that and just game together. Hey, it can technically be a team building exercise... :laugh:

Darksiders is such a great series. I really hope the guys that bought the IP do something with it soon.
  • gcadays99
    gcadays99 Posts: 23
    Diablo 3 and League of Legends mostly. Wildstar on the weekends.
  • Just got owned in elder scrolls online D:
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Replaying an old favorite: Fallout 3 (plus DLCs). I never tire of the wasteland.

I rotate with Skyrim, Fallout 3/NV, Dragon Age: Origins... I have a few hundred games on Steam and yet I come back to the same ones over and over. I believe that defeats the purpose of buying new games, ya?

I've s-l-o-w-l-y been developing a gaming + workout routine as to keep it balanced (sadly very few calories are burned and pounds lost when I game so...)

Looking at picking up ESO but am loving TOR and can't imagine digging in to another MMO - one at a time is all I can handle.
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    ESO at the moment. Add me if you like @serhotjustice
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Been playing Trials Fusion on PS4. Never really been into the Trials games before but it's really fun. For $20 on the PS store I think it's a great deal. There's a demo out for it if anyone is curious.
  • MattyFTM
    MattyFTM Posts: 68 Member
    I've been revisiting FTL now that the Advanced Edition content came out. That game has such a great sense of style and is extremely fun, even though it's incredibly frustrating.
  • klwxx
    klwxx Posts: 39
    fallout 3!
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Is anyone going to get Bound by Flame? I am thinking about it, but just not sure if it is going to be any good.
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Recently got back into Skyrim and Sims 3 again. Oh and Starbound. :)
  • Been playing Trials Fusion on PS4. Never really been into the Trials games before but it's really fun. For $20 on the PS store I think it's a great deal. There's a demo out for it if anyone is curious.

I wasn't either but not as many games on ps4 so I tried it and liked it.

I've been playing back and forth on my 3 and 4. I play COD so I been playing mw3 but so many mods make it bad. Waiting for Watch Dogs to come out , I'm excited for it. I'm also waiting to play ghosts new dlc.
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Bound by Flame looks incredible! Doing Dragon's Dogma and Persona right now. Wish I had time for ESO, hoping Bethesda is still dedicating time to making Fallout 4 happen :(
  • zagon_the_ultimate
    zagon_the_ultimate Posts: 115 Member
    mostly Far Cry 3, with a side of Space Engineers and Terraria thrown in.
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Oh, man... Far Cry 3... IMO it's the perfect FPS. It just simply does everything right.

OK, the story's a tad hokey in parts, but otherwise... perfect.

And here's hoping Bethesda announces Fallout 4 this year... even it it's not to be released until late 2015 - any official nuggets will tide me over :)
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Played a marathon session of Civ 5 yesterday. Game is so addicting.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Star Wars The Old Republic. Sheer Bioware awesomeness (slightly spoilt by EA money-grabbing)
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    These questions are always so difficult for me... I have a short attention span so I jump to different games A LOT. Here is everything laying out on my systems I plan on playing in the next week(s) in attempts (sort of) to completing or making progress in.

PS4 - Final Fantasy XIV, Assasins Creed IV, FIFA 14
    PS3 - South Park: Stick of Truth, Elder Scrolls IV (playing catch up for ESO), Final Fantasy XIII, The Last of Us
    PC - Civ 5, HearthStone, SC2, GW2, Diablo3
    IOS - Clash of the Clans (I know...)