dog-cat.gif
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    so cute!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    So Bodi was supposed to come home today but then the vet said he needs to stay a few more. His stomach has gotten so strong that he is really fighting the bladder expressing so they have to catheterize him. So if he doesn't pee on his own by Monday I will be learning how to catheterize him myself. :noway:

I am having wine tonight with dinner. My heart aches for my boy. I visited him this afternoon and he is doing okay. I just miss him so much.

Its raining now so I am really blue. Sorry.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,169 Member
    Options
    Robin - Sending good vibes to you and Bodi. I would be a wreck. I swear I fret more about my dogs than I did/do my kids. Kids can talk and dogs can't.
    I am sending this to you and when you are done you can pass it on to another lush in need...
    winebulance_zps345ec594.jpg

Everyone is doing so good with the 0s!!!!!

Not me though :tongue: I am trying to keep within my calories and if I indulge on libations I forgo processed sugar. So far so good.

Party on lushes! :drinker: or not :drinker: <---water in that one :bigsmile:
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Have a good Memorial Day weekend all!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Sunday, 0
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 0
    Friday - lots of pom vodka
    Saturday, 0

I bought a new wagon from Sam's club with cub holders. I packed it up with apps & vodka and walked to bff's house for happy hours. While packing up my wagon, I thought......hmmm, Kate would pack a roadie, so i did.

I will end the week with a 0.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Robin - my heart would be breaking too. I give you lots of credit for moving forward with this treatment and undertaking it on your own. Best wishes to you and Bodi.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    0-Sun
    0-Mon
    0-Tues
    0-Wed
    lots-Thurs
    0-Fri
    I plan to moderate but drinks will be had. Just a quiet weekend with the husband. Grilling/exercising/recovering from a busy week.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Lots of zeros on the board this month. Guess we are all getting ready for bikini/speedo weather! :bigsmile:

As for me:

Sunday- 0
    Monday- 0
    Tuesday- 4
    Wednesday- 0
    Thursday- 5
    Friday- 0
    Tonight- son is visiting for the weekend so most likely a few drinks.

Have a great three-way, err, three day all! :devil:
  • rjadams
    Options
    Gary speedo:noway:

Saw Bodi today. He is good we were able to express his bladder so maybe he can come home tomorrow. He is getting his second acupuncture treatment tonight.

wonderful white wine wirh steamers tonight. I akso made a roasted beet spinach salad. Its the begi ning of my birthday weeksnd of food. My b day is Tuesday.

I love you lushes!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ha,ha, I woke up this morning kind of tired and though it was a hangover - then, I realized nope, I'm just sleepy which passed way faster than a hangover.

Happy Birthday Mama!!
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Ha,ha, I woke up this morning kind of tired and though it was a hangover - then, I realized nope, I'm just sleepy which passed way faster than a hangover.

Happy Birthday Mama!!

Kim- I did the same. Woke up tired thought it was a hangover. BUT then I realized it was! :glasses:

Robin- my birthday wish for you is for Bodi to be home with you! :flowerforyou:

Sydney- great job on the zeros- you inspire me! :heart:
  • rjadams
    Options
    Bodi is home!!! It is going to be a real challenge as he requires constant supervision right now. For my birthday brunch my stepmother gifted us with the funds to cover the vet bill. I broke down in tears of gratitude in the restaurant. Then I enjoyed a rhubarb drop cocktail. It has been a good day.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sunday - 1.33 - went out for apps and drank about 7 glasses of soda water - then, I had 1 16 oz glass of beer. Win, Win

Not sure about today - but, it is going to 84 degrees and the deck is looking fine.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Mama - that must be a huge relief for you. I cannot even begin to imagine the vet bill. Enjoy you're day and your puppy at home.
  • rjadams
    Options
    I am happy bodi is hone but it is a challenge he is so big and he just does nt understand why he can't play. I am having vodka cuz doug and ivare stressed out. Poop an pee are ever present and we arectrying to cope. The vetvbill was 4200 and now we continue with acupuncture and a bladder check for possible catheterization. I see a long road ahead but he isvworth it all,
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    i can't even imagine, robin. i hope you find a way to make it all work.

i've done well this weekend and managed to moderate enough to get in a few workouts and stay close to my calorie totals. altho I'm about to get into the tequila....which can be scary :drinker:
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,169 Member
    Options
    I am happy bodi is hone but it is a challenge he is so big and he just does nt understand why he can't play. I am having vodka cuz doug and ivare stressed out. Poop an pee are ever present and we arectrying to cope. The vetvbill was 4200 and now we continue with acupuncture and a bladder check for possible catheterization. I see a long road ahead but he isvworth it all,

Poor Bodi...it must be very difficult, for you and Doug too! I know when Callie got spayed she was wanting to be up and playing the next day but I was so scared she was going to rip her stitches. Big beef bones, bully sticks and stuffed frozen kongs were life savers. Hope he improves quickly. Even though it is hard, I know you are glad he is home :flowerforyou:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday- 5 oz white
    Wednesday- 5 oz white
    Thursday- 5 oz red
    Friday-2 vodka and diet tonics with lime
    Saturday 10 oz red and 2 312s
    Sunday- 4 vodka and diet tonics and 15 oz of red

16 total for the week

Today-zero
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Robin hope Bodi continues to improve, so happy he is home and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

And Kim---ROADIES!!!!!!!!!!!! They are my fav :bigsmile:

I sure did my fair share of boozing over the last couple of days.
    Thursday-2 raspberry vodkas-closet prep
    Friday-1/2 bottle of tequila and 3 beers and I puked...friggin puked!!! 12hr painting marathon on the closet
    Saturday-0, I woke up and my eyes were so swollen I knew I needed a break! put the closet back together, moved furniture out of bedroom and washed and prepped the woodwork.
    Sunday-4 beers and numerous raspberry vodkas. 12 1/2hr painting the bedroom
    Monday-2 beers. Put the bedroom back together and watched movies on the couch :bigsmile:

Gonna do zeros until at least friday, maybe even friday, we shall see!!!!

4 day work week, YAY!