2014 MFP LeTour Signup/Discussion Thread

Options

Replies

• katozdad
    katozdad Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    More than happy to take 319. Thank you.

If anyone going to Leeds, York or Sheffield anytime over the three days, PM me and we can meet.

Best regards,

Carl

TBY - Done
  • CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Sign my wife and I up :D

324 - CentralCaliCycling
    328 - MrsCentralCaliCycling

TBY - Done, and Done
  • CDGolden
    CDGolden Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm if you'll have me.....anywhere is fine

TBY - #325 Done
  • JediCounsil
    JediCounsil Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yin,

Thanks for including me.

Curt

TBY - Done
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,213 Member
    Options
    TBY - 306 works for me. :smile: :smile: I'm in. :drinker: :drinker:

TBY - Done
  • veloman21
    veloman21 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    TBY, I just noticed you've got me listed twice No. 327 & 333. Does that mean I have to ride twice a day? ;)

TBY - theres a far more simple solution, you're now only in once - #333 ;-)
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,213 Member
    Options
    TBY, I just noticed you've got me listed twice No. 327 & 333. Does that mean I have to ride twice a day? ;)

Sweet! You can do it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm honoured that you have pencilled me in my usual place but to be honest i don't think i can commit? there's still lots of stuff for me to organise to get my life back to some form of normality. I hope that my house purchase comes through in the next few weeks so i will hopefully be busy getting that in order, then there's the days where i have the kids so won't be able to get out on the bike at all. I will have to give this one a miss i'm afraid :(
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    I'm honoured that you have pencilled me in my usual place but to be honest i don't think i can commit? there's still lots of stuff for me to organise to get my life back to some form of normality. I hope that my house purchase comes through in the next few weeks so i will hopefully be busy getting that in order, then there's the days where i have the kids so won't be able to get out on the bike at all. I will have to give this one a miss i'm afraid :(

No worries mate - It just seemed only fair to at least give you the option, seeing as you've pretty much been a fixture on the first team through all the challenges I've run - Hope everything works out for you mate, and maybe we'll see you in a future one.
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options

No worries mate - It just seemed only fair to at least give you the option, seeing as you've pretty much been a fixture on the first team through all the challenges I've run - Hope everything works out for you mate, and maybe we'll see you in a future one.

Seconded; sorry you can't 'commit' to this, but I fully understand - Good luck with the house move & everything :wink:
  • Jakess1971
    Jakess1971 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

Speaking of someone who's gone through something similar I've found the challenges to be a healthy distraction but understand totally where your coming from, you will be missed in this one for sure so I'd hope you might reconsider just so we can duke it out on the climbing stats :).
  • composite
    composite Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll go with 314 if OK?

TBY - #314, Done
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Seconded; sorry you can't 'commit' to this, but I fully understand - Good luck with the house move & everything
    Speaking of someone who's gone through something similar I've found the challenges to be a healthy distraction but understand totally where your coming from, you will be missed in this one for sure so I'd hope you might reconsider just so we can duke it out on the climbing stats :).

Thanks for the support guys, i'm sure i'll be riding at some point but just not with any consistency or guarantee, it's not fair on my fellow team mates to take a place which someone else more willing could take, but if you are stuck then i will happily fill a void if need be although i doubt that will be an issue.
  • cyclenut64
    cyclenut64 Posts: 154
    Options
    please add me, thanks.

TBY - #322 Done
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if it's not too late.

TBY - not at all, you're in on #316
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Great, thank you. Looking forward to getting off my caboose!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Ok - I'm in and 336 sounds great for me! Now, I need to check and be sure of what date this race starts. :laugh:

TBY - Done - and it starts on the 5th June :wink:

June!!!?!??!?! Um - July - I have my calendar set with July. The wink means a joke, yes? I've been accused of not having a sense of humor - mostly becuase I don't get what makes most people laugh. I just don't get it. So, just July, right?
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    Ok - I'm in and 336 sounds great for me! Now, I need to check and be sure of what date this race starts. :laugh:

TBY - Done - and it starts on the 5th June :wink:

June!!!?!??!?! Um - July - I have my calendar set with July. The wink means a joke, yes? I've been accused of not having a sense of humor - mostly becuase I don't get what makes most people laugh. I just don't get it. So, just July, right?

Yeah - July... sorry, I've a bit of a twisted sense of humour at times...

Actually, if you look at the first post in the thread, there's an image with all the dates, the distances for the day, and (perhaps most importantly) both the rest days marked...
  • matsprt1984
    matsprt1984 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate as this sounds like as much fun as the Giro. However my road miles will be somewhat limited by time on the boards. I'm sure you will fill all 4 teams.
    To all have fun !! I look forward to reading all about the beat downs between you all.

TBY - No worries, and good luck with the work on the boards mate
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if there is still room :smile:

TBY - why not, #339
This discussion has been closed.