WANTED- active Aussie members!!

Options
DeterminedBex
DeterminedBex Posts: 97 Member
Looking for active Aussie loggers with visible diary and a great motivational drive! If this is you feel free to add me!

Replies

• msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I am active...my diary is visible to my friends BUT I only log maybe 3 out of every 7 days as I am in maintenance and trying not to make this a big chore.

I encourage, I WILL read your diary if it is open before I comment and I will kick your butt if I think you have under eaten drastically without good cause.

However, my page can descend into mayhem and isn't always diet/exercise related... :)
  • kuranda10
    kuranda10 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm an active Aussie and I do try to log every day, BUT ...

I follow a carb restricted diet and pay very little to no attention to fat.

My calories always look really off because I had to set a level of 1200 in MFP to get my macros where I need them. I follow my TDEE that comes from my FitBit.

So, I can encourage you , but I'm not sure my diary would offer anything helpful. Unless you're doing a carb restricted diet!
  • Miss__Erin
    Options
    I log everyday. Feel free to add me :) My diary is also public (don't judge today haha)
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I too log on every day, I don't log my food (use to, now I can't be arsed to be honest).

Feel free to add me (send a message).
  • buzz3d269
    buzz3d269 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday, and am still filling out my diary everyday (for as long as I can keep it up lol). Feel free to add me :)
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'm here all the time... aaaallll the time :bigsmile:
    But I don't log food much any more, just bits and pieces around the place to make sure I'm on track (and if you do look at my diary, ignore the current calorie goal setting, it needs to be updated lol ). Log all the exercise though.

You can add me if you want :smile:
  • bigldesigns
    bigldesigns Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I log my food every day.. 40kg down in 12 months eating <1300 cal most days, No exercise.

I have a really weird diet.. (weird.. but in no ways does it feel limited) No Dairy, avoid Gluten.. and at least 9 cups of veggies a day

Diary is open to Friends - You can add me if you want

Allie
  • ZoofMW
    ZoofMW Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    *waves* Active member right here. I'll send a friends request. Others feel free to add me too; definitely looking for more friends on my list. I share my diary with friends and am happy to share dinner recipes.
  • FitTassie
    FitTassie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI all,
    Just joined up today From the Apple isle (TAS), mainly on here to track calories and Macro intake.
    Currently prepping for a bodybuilding comp in September.
    All welcome to add as friend, can offer advise and tips on weight loss, training, diets, and links to useful fitness sites.

Cheers,
    AL.
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm an Aussie living in the UK but returning home to NSW in 14 days eeeeeek! My diary is open and I actively support all my MFP's - it is great to have a personal cheerleading team!

Feel free to add me :)
  • ashleearoha
    ashleearoha Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me please do! I am on here everyday, I log daily, eat clean/mostly paleo and I like to think I am supportive. I need some Aussie friends badly! I also do crossfit.
  • salsasally
    salsasally Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday and always looking for new friends to add to my online cheer squad! We can do this team :) I've got about 15-20 kilos to lose still... half way there!
  • whatcarl
    whatcarl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Just joined up, sending request
  • hayley6
    hayley6 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am starting as of Sunday, mainly due to not being able to get a shop done before then but as of Sunday I will be a poster every day, well its the plan anyway :)
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Im on every day, feel free to add me :)
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been offline for a while, but have started things up again this week so looking for a bit of a motivation boost :)
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    I'm here all the dayz but I also eat ALL THE FOODZ so it really depends on what you mean by "motivational" lmao. If you want to be persuaded to eat quest bars and drink coffee, I'm your girl. :P
  • dibroad
    dibroad Posts: 1
    Options
    Just Started Have finished the Body and Soul revolution and am in maintenance. So I joined to keep up with my food diary.:smile:
  • ozteez
    ozteez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm here. Feel free to add me anyone. Lol.
  • pixiesgreene
    pixiesgreene Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm active on here and trying to keep my streak going through to the end of the year! I eat whatever but working on upping vegetables at the moment, and basically eat a variety of whole, simple, nourishing foods. I don't do fad diets or cutting out entire food groups, but I don't harass others about their diets either. But support and friends who comment and update, that's what I love about MFP!