Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options

Replies

• ejosborne14
    ejosborne14 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    search for leslie sansone on you tube :)
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am beginning to walk with Leslie again.. I had her tapes in the days VCR tapes , and never got any new DVD's when we upgraded . I recently realized I had no reason to make excuses about not being able to walk because of weather or fear of going outside looking this way, when I know she gets the sweat popping out better than actually walking outside...... So I purchased the Walk at Home 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk!! On the weekends that I have used it, I start out telling myself , I'll just do 1 mile then I move on to at least 3 maybe 4 miles... yes, I have to trick myself that way! lol I need to make it a priority to get in at least 1 mile a day along with my 5 miles of gym bike riding.... and maybe trick myself into more.! Best wishes to you all!!
  • lilaak007
    lilaak007 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I am new to this and just did my Leslie Sanson 1 mile walk at home. How many calories does it burn so that i can add it to my exercise diary.
  • ejosborne14
    ejosborne14 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1 mile done today - was supposed to be a rest day but i enjoy them to much !
  • GatorUA
    GatorUA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ok you'all, I just ordered my first DVD from Amazon. Hopefully I can watch it on my wii to my TV. I'm ready to walk inside when the weather is crummy. Wish me luck!
  • JessicaCFulkerson
    JessicaCFulkerson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just did the 3 mile walk today after my cardio . I love these dvd's I didn't know she has a 5 mile walk ! I will defiantly be ordering that one !!!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I have her "walk slim. 5 really big miles" DVD. I made it almost 30 minutes (about 3 minutes into the 2nd mile) before I had to stop. I have used her DVDs off an on since I had my son and it's kicking my butt now more than it ever has. One day I might actually finish the DVD lol
  • GatorUA
    Options
    I did my first Leslie Sansone walk yesterday and I'm hooked! I can't wait to order some of the other DVD's. They'll be perfect for when the weather is too bad to walk outside.

I bought the "Ultimate Collection" Walk away the Pounds. What would you'all recommend for my next purchase, or two?
  • GatorUA
    Options
    I saw the question about how many calories...I looked at her website and she says a normal mile on her DVDs is about 100 calories, those miles where you're running some of it are about 150 per mile. I have only done the first mile on my DVD but I entered 100 calories in my exercise log.
  • MJ1975CA
    MJ1975CA Posts: 31
    Options
    4 fast miles (with jogging intervals) today and I burned 737 calories in 54 minutes!!!
  • hope3197
    hope3197 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi I'm just coming back, I finally got the nutrition 2gether, so now is the time 2 get back on the walking trail. So today is day 2. I walked 2 miles.:-)
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    5 milesfat burning today. Yeah!!
  • Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Walk Strong - just received it yesterday and was excited to try it - loved it! Leslie alternates between circuits of three minutes each of walking and compound strength training moves with whatever weight you can handle. I kept the weight really low today since I'd just done weights yesterday, and I still got a nice workout and my heart rate stayed up the whole time. Nice, complete 30 minute workout!!
  • nonacgp
    nonacgp Posts: 132
    Options
    I just joined this group today. I was doing a 5K on a brand new treadmill each day for last 2 months. Then, it croaked on me. Had to call the factory as it is still on warranty. I don't know how long it will take for them to get their butts here to fix it. Disappointing to say the least but I have 2 of Leslie Sansone's walk DVD's and do them on alternate days opposite a step aerobic DVD by "Shapely Girl." So, when I saw this group, I was glad to know so many others are doing Leslie's programs. Today, I did 3 miles of the Ultimate Five Day Work Plan. I will say that when she walks, I jog in order to burn a few more calories. :happy:
  • Healthymom_5
    Options
    Nonacgp - So sorry about the treadmill!! That is disappointing! Glad you've joined us here, though. Impressive that you run while she walks :)! Congratulations on your weight loss so far!
  • nonacgp
    Options
    3 mile power walk today.
    Total of 10 miles so far this month.
  • nonacgp
    Options
    2 more miles with LS tonight. Total for month thus far is 12 miles.
  • nonacgp
    Options
    Nonacgp - So sorry about the treadmill!! That is disappointing! Glad you've joined us here, though. Impressive that you run while she walks :)! Congratulations on your weight loss so far!

Thank you for the encouragement. Yes, when you by something brand new and 2 months later it stops working it is disappointing. No, maddening actually. LOL
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    2 miles so far today with Leslie's Walk Strong dvd - I really like that one! :heart:
  • Healthymom_5
    Options
    Wasn't sure which to do today, and read Scoobees' Walk Strong, so chose that one! Thanks for sharing!