Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Replies

• Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    ^^ Love that! Good choice lol! Today I did Leslie's Walk it Off in 30 Days, the burn 30 workout. Awesome! So many Leslie dvds to choose from!!!

Happy Hump Day everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    I like the Burn 30!
    Today was a blast from the past! I ordered the WATP Express collection and did the 4 Mile Super Challenge. It's been years since I've had this one and it was so fun as everything came back to memory! I was chatting right along with Leslie, recalling all her comments! Probably my favorite, although I did bump up the intensity during the last two miles by changing some moves and adding weights - so easily done with these DVDs.
  • Shannnabanana
    Shannnabanana Posts: 31 Member
    I just finished up the 3 mile weight loss walk with Leslie and Mary K. It's one of my favorites, i own several of Leslie's dvds but i always seem to want to do that particular one and i don't own it so i have to watch it on youtube.
  • luvmontana
    luvmontana Posts: 40 Member
    My walk today was just the 1 mile walk; I've been walking outside but it's been to hot
    here so I'm back in the house for now. For July I will do the 1 mile and then in August
    I will do the 2 mile and then hopefully work up to the 3 mile walk I have.
  • luvmontana
    I got my walk in today with Leslie and also managed to get my big old
    dog on a leash and walk him around the property one time-that's all I
    could handle with all his pulling and jumping!
  • nonacgp
    nonacgp Posts: 132
    Three miles with Leslie S this morning. Treadmill being fixed tomorrow. I am way behind my stated goal for this month.:sad: 15 miles this far. Hope to pick it up now.
  • nonacgp
    Nonacgp - So sorry about the treadmill!! That is disappointing! Glad you've joined us here, though. Impressive that you run while she walks :)! Congratulations on your weight loss so far!

Thank you. 2morrow the treadmill will be fixed.
  • Healthymom_5
    Nonacgp - So sorry about the treadmill!! That is disappointing! Glad you've joined us here, though. Impressive that you run while she walks :)! Congratulations on your weight loss so far!

Thank you. 2morrow the treadmill will be fixed.
    Great for you!!
  • Healthymom_5
    Partywalk - I love it too! It's a classic!
    Luvmontana - that's a great goal!
    I'm off to walk with Leslie :)
  • luvmontana
    A treadmill must be nice especially when it is hot outside like it is here!
    Another day another mile I am itching to go up to the 2 mile walk but I've
    set a goal for just the 1 mile in July so I will stick to it.
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Nice job on all the walking everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
    Yesterday I did Walk & Kick (2 miles) and today I did Walk Strong (2 miles). Not sure why I've been pulling out the older dvds lately - I must miss 'em lol!

Enjoy the day!
  • luvmontana
    Got my 1 mile in with Leslie today early and I've did lower body strength training
    and some gardening so feel accomplished today.
  • nonacgp
    I did 4.2 miles on the treadmill today. Plan to do at least one more mile with Ls tonight .
  • luvmontana
    Did my walk today, it is so horribly hot and smoky today you can't even go outside!
  • luvmontana
    Another mile today with Leslie well really she says a 2 mile walk but it
    was the Walk Strong Express with the resistance band walk.
  • luvmontana
    Walked 1 mile walk away the pounds walk today. Really getting antsy to do the 2 mile but I know
    if I burn my body out to early I won't continue every day so I will continue with this through July-but
    August here I come!
  • luvmontana
    Walked 1 fast mile with Leslie today.
  • luvmontana
    Walked my mile today.
  • luvmontana
    Walked another mile today with my weights.
  • luvmontana
    Almost forgot to post that I walked my mile today.