good start for me 6.8 miles
  • willowcreeklane
    willowcreeklane Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    exercise.png
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Can you please add me for another 60 miles this month? I hope it will be better than last 2 months.
    Had a good start with 6.4 mile run. :)
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    OK, I need to lower my goal due to my hip injury. Put me in for 200 miles. And I just hope I make that. Feeling :cry: So here is a good one to start the month. Welcome to all the people coming from other challenges. You will love it here. Today marks 1 year since I joined, nice helpful people here. :smile: :smile: :smile:

08/01 - 14.0 miles biking

Total: 14.0 miles

exercise.png
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    August: - Goal 450 (14.52 m/d average) Additional goal - ride my bike everyday!
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options

Go Girl!!!!
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm also new to this group as coming off of the group that is closing down.

I'm in for 120 Fitbit & MapMyFitness. I make sure that I dont use my fit bit for certain things so it doesnt show twice.

Glad to be here and thanks for all your work!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options

You can do it, I know you can, because you kick my butt every month! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Going to aim for 100 miles again this month! Have not made my goal in the past few months, but have some free time at the moment so there are no excuses this month!!

Completed 4 miles today!

exercise.png
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    5 miles walk/run

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

Friday 8/01

(Exercise bike 30.27 miles & walk 1.25 miles)

** total 31.52 miles for today

***31.52 miles done and 868.48 miles to go....:happy:
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping it up to 300 miles this month. I had a lazy day today, though it was well-deserved.

exercise.png
  • 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Options

exercise.png

I'm setting my goal for August at 100 miles again, so easy to tell what percentage I have achieved as the month goes on.
    Had the normal Friday morning of exercise at the gym, and then we went to The Beach [that means Lake Michigan around here]. Added a little mileage walking in the sand. The water temp is too cool for swimming at this time, unusual for August. Today's total = 7.12.

August total = 7.12.
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Starting out with a robust 19.5 miles today.

exercise.png
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Leaving my goal at 60 miles this month now that I'm no longer working 10-hour days. Managed to get 2.3 in thanks to a downtown festival.

exercise.png
  • angelmo8
    angelmo8 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    8/1- 4.6 miles walk/run

I'm off to a good start!

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

Making July GOAL now is VERDEMUJER!!! :drinker:

DJMICHAELS - I haven't ever really tried to match up who is enrolled in the Fitbit group with the spreadsheet. I pretty much have just relied on each person telling one of the Group Mods here. So if there's anyone else in the Fitbit Group wondering when you're going to get it noted on the spreadsheet, the answer is 'Never' until you tell me to add you! (or Dino, Janet, Denise or Holli) :bigsmile::wink:

319SARA - I just heard in one of my podcasts today about the record low temps in all of the Great Lakes! I'm a good 3-4 hours away from Lake Superior but I know it had a really, really late ice-out date this year too! I have to say I'm REAAALLY enjoying the cooler than normal July temps and hope it continues all the way through August as well! :)

Dave
  • christenafreda
    christenafreda Posts: 212 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Starting off the month with 3 miles.

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.