Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options

Replies

• Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Two miles with Leslie (first 2 miles of the 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk) and did a mile on treadmill after dinner; strength training dvd - today was chest, shoulders and back
  • luvmontana
    luvmontana Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    2 miles yesterday and upper body!

2 miles today and lower body!
  • luvmontana
    Options
    Did my 2 mile walk with Leslie and also rode my stationary bike for 15 min.
    Today was also my housecleaning job so 1 hour and 30 minutes of pretty
    brisk cleaning!
  • Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Nice adding the bike! And cleaning :)!
    4 miles between Leslie and treadmill....I will be taking a few days off from logging as we are headed to bring my oldest for surgery. Be back in a little over a week! Keep at it!!
  • luvmontana
    Options
    Healthymom hope all goes well c: I've been walking but forgetting to post. I got half my walking
    in today and my upper body strength but I have work today so I will do my other mile tonight
    after I get home.
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I´m new to the Group as I´ve just recently bought Leslie´s "Walk away the Pounds" DVD. I absolutely love it. I would love to hear from the rest of you what you´re doing to Keep Walking interesting and effective.
  • luvmontana
    Options
    Hi Hollynono I have about 11 different walks from Leslie Sansone and I love
    them! From day to day I switch them up so I'm not doing the same ones every day
    and since each one is slightly different I don't get bored with them.
    I was up to her 4 mile walks during the winter but then slacked for a few months so
    I am back to her 2 mile walks right now and in September I will bump up to one of
    her 3 mile walks.
    I've also added strength training in upper/lower body 4 times a week and that also
    keeps me from getting bored!
    I did my 2 mile walk today and my lower body strength training and I was surprised
    when I was doing my lunges that they were much easier today-yay!
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That´s good to hear. I did the 2 mile walk today for the first time. I felt like I was really slacking for not doing the 3 or 4 MW, but I thought, oh well better than nothing. I was so wrong. Even the 2 MW really got me sweating and I found it challenging.
    Are there any challenges going on within the group right now? I´d really like to work with others to keep me/us on track and motivated. If you know of any, please tell!
  • luvmontana
    Options
    Oops forgot again to put in my 2 mile walk and also did my upper body
    strength for yesterday! I don't know of any challenges in our group but
    this is about the only board I am following right now since it's just a challenge
    for me right now to do my 2 mile walk every day for the month of August c:
  • luvmontana
    Options
    2 mile walk in today and yesterday and I rode my stationary bike for 15 minutes
    also today since I don't do any strength training Friday - Sunday.
  • luvmontana
    Options
    2 miles walked both Saturday and Sunday plus my stationary bike for 15 min each day.
  • luvmontana
    Options
    Split my 2 miles today 1 mile this morning and 1 mile this evening when
    I got home from work; also got in my upper body strength training.
  • luvmontana
    Options
    Yikes I keep forgetting to post! I've walked every day for my 2 miles and I have been
    keeping up with my strength training M-Thursday c:
  • luvmontana
    Options
    Well I finished up August walking 2 miles every day, yay!
    September will be a little different since I'm going to take
    one day off a week and mix up my walks.
  • luvmontana
    Options
    4 days in and on schedule so far; it feels good to rotate my 3 mile walk with
    a 1 mile walk. Upped my sets on strength training and the squats and lunges
    are a little hard but hopefully will get easier.
  • debrakhan
    debrakhan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi I have just bought a new Leslie DVD today the Mix & Match Walk Blasters and I can't wait to try it out later today, has anyone else done it and if so how did you find it, I love Leslie and wish I could get hold of more of her DVDs.:laugh:
  • luvmontana
    Options
    Hi guys I have been walking now 6 days a week with one rest day being on Monday which
    is the day I work all day at a consignment shop so I do get walking in there but just not allot.
    I've just started c25k and finished up with week 1 and will start week 2 tomorrow-wish me
    luck c: I think Leslie's walks have contributed to me being able to try this!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    debrakhan wrote: »
    Hi I have just bought a new Leslie DVD today the Mix & Match Walk Blasters and I can't wait to try it out later today, has anyone else done it and if so how did you find it, I love Leslie and wish I could get hold of more of her DVDs.:laugh:

Hi debrakhan, :D
    I have done it and it's another great dvd. Lot's to like about it. New music, new steps. New group of walkers, at least to me they are new.
    Did you like it?
  • Sherryisgettingfit
    Options
    I went old school this morning and pulled out my first Leslie DVD-2 mile Express. I only did 20 minutes, though-pesky old work gets in the way!!! :-)
  • emuravyeva
    emuravyeva Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just finished Walk Away the Pounds for Abs (3 miles). Worked up a great sweat, now I'm off to clean the house for Christmas :) (34/50 miles done for the month). Happy walking, everyone!