JTH11706 Posts: 2,945 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

Welcome to godsmissiongal, and welcome back to the familiar faces!

Dean, after your come from behind performance in August I'm sure you will have no trouble with 300 this month LOL.
  • kathyflannery129
    kathyflannery129 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am in for 300 miles....vacation over so back to my routine
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am going to set my goal for 50 miles for September.

Have I said lately how much I :love: the MYA Challenges?? To the mods, for all of your fantastic work on the monthly challenges.
    thankyouthankyou.gif

And to all of the new participants,
    welcome2.gif .
  • lazieats
    lazieats Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My goal will be 75 miles for this month.
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My goal this month is 150 miles! I have a triathlon, so there will be a few more rest days than last month. Excited! Thank you again!
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    .. my goal for this month will be 80 running miles! Lowering it this month since I have missed my goal the last few months!!! Probably won't get out much during the week now that the nights are getting shorter so it will be the gym for me! Considering I can no longer go more than 3 miles on a treadmill without wanting to literally die I would imagine that I won't get too many miles in while at the gym ... I am going to take some classes though. The new programme is starting up & it looks good!

Thanks for keeping this (and me) going ...
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Let's try for 60 again. And weeks 2-5 of C25K.

exercise.png
  • accountingchickMEM
    Options
    I made my 60 mile challenge for August, so I will up it to 65 miles for September...

Good luck everyone!!!
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try increasing my miles to 200. Thanks to all the wonderful people who keep this challenge going for us. You rock! :flowerforyou:
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Please put me down for 100 for September.

I really want 120, but it is going to be a busy month. So 100 is my goal, but anyone that reads this knows I'm really hoping for 120. Sorry to ramble. Joe
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Put me down for 100 this month. It's less than last month but I am starting Focus T25 also!
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm going for another 60 miles this month.
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi folks, I'm back after a few months of being off the grid due to travel and an illness in the family, I've still been running, just not enough so put me down for 100KM and lets see how this goes for September. Thanks again!
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,403 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all the keepers of the stats. I appreciate your time and effort to keep all of us motivated to reach our goal.

I'm in for 200 again this month. Back to teaching so I am hoping to hit 200. My knee is still about 75% and I have a 10K in two weeks and 10 mile race in November.

Happy Labor Day!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

CONGRATS to several of you for making you August GOAAAAL ...... SCARFE9991, LISA8969, ANGELMO8, AMAZINGMUMMY, JENNIFERTSMITH, CPANUS, ACCOUNTINGCHICKMEM and CEECEEMEE!!!
    :drinker::drinker::drinker:

Well done!!

I fell pretty short of my goal this past month due to all my traveling and not getting enough makeup work done, but I will stay on track this month. Setting my goal lower at 100 miles because I want to focus more on running than biking this month.

Hope all of you that observe it are enjoying your Labor Day weekend and everyone else that doesn't still had a plain 'ol wonderful weekend! :smile:

Dave
  • buzai
    buzai Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal for September will be 75 miles and I will try to double it, but its better to perform more than promised than the other way , promise and not perform. huh:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group, BUZAI! Best of luck to you! I will send you a PM with further instructions.

And CONGRATS to LAZIEATS for making her August GOAL!! :drinker:

Dave
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I'm in for September. I'm keeping my goal at 100 miles. I'm bound and determined to hit it one of these months! :wink:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I am going to aim for 15 miles.....I am hoping to do way better for Sept then i did for August.

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.