SEPTEMBER 2014 MYAC

Options

Replies

• postolache
    postolache Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    For September I'm going to try hit 200 km.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    I put out a challenge ealier on in August for anyone who wants to add 10% to their last months total so that we keep moving forward. I didn't get many takers. Add your own percentage to last months but do add something to keep moving forward.

Anyway, having issued the challenge (it seemed like a good idea at the time :laugh: ) I now have to go with it.

My target last month was 150 so I am adding 15 to that which makes it 165 :sad: I will do my best but no promises :noway:

Good luck everyone and a very big thank you to everyone concerned with keeping MYAC going.
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,840 Member
    Options
    My goal for September is 900 miles
    **good luck everyone ....:happy:
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    My goal for September is 250 miles by walking, biking, elliptical, and possibly some running. I've found that I enjoy biking much more than running! AND I can really rack up the miles :wink:

9/1-
    Total to date: ____ of 250 miles

Thanks again to the moderators who work so hard to keep track of our progress in this challenge! I don't belong to many groups, but the few I am in are all AWESOME! This group motivates me to move on those "I really don't feel like doing anything" days!:flowerforyou: Because of the support from this group, I've quadrupled my movement :laugh: from Dec 2013 to the present. My first month's goal was only 60 miles walking and I've gradually increased over the months!

@k80flec - I would SO miss my stationary bike if my daughter took mine! Fortunately for me, she loves to run so all I need to do is be sure she has the right running shoes :tongue: and she'll leave the "boring" bike for me!
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    9/1: bicycling 21km

Total: 21km
    Left: 199km

exercise.png
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    100 miles Have a great time moving your @ss!!!!
  • willowcreeklane
    willowcreeklane Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Upping my goal to 135 miles for September.
  • willowcreeklane
    willowcreeklane Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,943 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================
  • angelmo8
    angelmo8 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I really struggled to reach my August goal so with school starting up again, lots of other commitments and the shorter days I think I will set a lower goal for September. I'll be shooting for 75 miles this month. Thanks to the mods for keeping this going! :flowerforyou:

exercise.png
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm back again. Been MIA for a while but I would like to set a gaol of 30 miles for the month.

3/30 done so far :-)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,273 Member
    Options
    9/1 5 mile run / 3 mile walk

Total MTD: 8 of 210 target
  • momof2boyz832
    momof2boyz832 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone..Hope you had a great summer..

Its time for me to get back at it after a summer hiatus..
    I will go for 100 miles this month..start back without too much pressure..

Today 4 miles in ..TTD 4...

exercise.png
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Good start for me 4 miles
  • ala140
    ala140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    MTD - 6.92
    MR - 68.08

Off to a good start!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    Starting with a 4 mile walk. I was going to run, but with three hours sleep, 91 degree weather and new running shoes to break in, I figured that would be a mistake.

I'm doing a 5K in 19 days so the turtle on my ticker is my symbol of me running it. :laugh:

exercise.png
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Started off September well, took a great ride, testing some new equipment and adjustments. The saddle height adjust was better on my thigh bone. So I will go with that. I am cautiously optimistic with my injury, I will still hit goal. It was a real slug fest to hit August goal. Thank you Mods for always keeping tract of us, and keeping us motivated. MYAC keeps me going! I love this group.

09/01 - 12.0 miles biking

Total: 12.0 miles

exercise.png
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Ok...New month...new goals...refreshed attitude! Let's do this! :happy: :happy:

exercise.png
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Just logging the runs this month: 10.88K today

exercise.png
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Starting off September with 5 miles. Had a great busy day. Happy Labor Day all!

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.