What's everyone currently playing?

Replies

• SexyGamerGal
    SexyGamerGal Posts: 75 Member
    World of Warcraft. The best of the best. Trying to prepare for the expansion.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    I need a ps4 T_T gonna see if can trade my phat ps3 in
  • JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    Currently jumping between Civilization 5 (not getting far due to restarts) and Guild Wars 2. I have the starter edition of Diablo 3 ready to play but don't want to start it until I get paid...something tells me I'm going to need to buy the full version :wink:
  • StephyJaye
    StephyJaye Posts: 15 Member
    Finally broke down and picked up an Xbox One. Playing the **** out of Destiny at the moment. Hard to resist the urge to sit in front of the TV and binge on junk! Proud I have been making time for the gym, and staying on target. When typically I'd become a junk eating, hermit whenever a game I am playing comes out! lol

If anyone is playing feel free to add me on XBL! Added my info to that thread!
  • timodawson
    timodawson Posts: 41 Member
    Destiny on XBONE. Just hit level 20 last night.
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Destiny PS4. I like it. I like the multiplayer much more than the missions though. the missions just seem like a grind. they need to work on that.
  • JeffInJax
    JeffInJax Posts: 232 Member
    Online poker mainly for me right now.
  • Pretty much gave up on Destiny...too thin a storyline to keep my interest. Maybe DLC will revitalize it, maybe not.

Anywho, been playing Borderlands 2, getting ready for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel next month. Will also be picking up Shadow of Mordor next week, so there's that.
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    everyone's off playing destiny while i just finally got my hands on elder scrolls online for the first time since the beta smfh. someday i'll get my ps4.
  • pennypuffkin
    pennypuffkin Posts: 41 Member
    Hearthstone and WoW, mostly Hearthstone because it's easier to fit into my schedule. :P
  • JtKeil
    I'm really getting into fallout 3, I'm only level 4 though. I think I may like it more than skyrim.
  • JeffInJax
    Every Bethesda game requires 2 playthroughs minimum, 1 as goody two shoes and 2nd as arch villain lol...at least I do.
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Every Bethesda game requires 2 playthroughs minimum, 1 as goody two shoes and 2nd as arch villain lol...at least I do.
    too real. i'm more of a one playthrough for every square of the alignment chart kind of person.
  • FitFitzy331
    FitFitzy331 Posts: 308 Member
    World of Warcraft. The best of the best. Trying to prepare for the expansion.

Me too! My guild is stuck on Blackfuse 25H. Been on it for weeks, not sure if we're going to get to Garry before the expansion :grumble:
  • soltris
    soltris Posts: 13 Member
    Still playing World of Warcraft, helping some guildies get their challenge mode golds before 6.0 makes those inaccessible. Looking forward to Warlords! Also playing some Hearthstone on the side.

Finished up The Witcher not long ago and working through Witcher 2 now. They're both pretty fun games and the book series sounds like a good read for the holiday vacation this year. :)
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    I'm playing GW2 again and I have lots of games on Nintendo 3DS I'm playing (pokemon, skylanders, etc). I was thinking about getting back into WoW again, but I'm tired of re-subbing to that game and then having no one to play with! ^^;
  • I have various games I bounce around on everyday on my 3DS and am about to start playing through the Xenosaga trilogy again on my PS2. I also play PC Minecraft everyday.
  • JtKeil

I'm a defender so far in fallout 3...I know you're probably right but except for pickpocketing I always find it difficult to play a genuine villain in these sorts of games. Too soft for my own good :laugh:
  • NinstonBiller
    NinstonBiller Posts: 69 Member
    League of Legends
  • JeffInJax

I'm a defender so far in fallout 3...I know you're probably right but except for pickpocketing I always find it difficult to play a genuine villain in these sorts of games. Too soft for my own good :laugh:

Yeah I decided choosing every negative/bad/evil thing was easy after blowing up megaton but i often have the same issue.