What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• borndieu
    borndieu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm currently finishing up Tomb Raider, Witcher 2, and Diablo 3.
  • rgbmore
    rgbmore Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just bought Bravely Default yesterday and I'm itching to start it up today! I'm afraid to read reviews because I just want it to be SO GOOD! But do you like it?
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Nothing much lately. Destiny probably will be my next buy.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I recently got back into Mechwarrior Online after taking a 3-4 month hiatus from gaming in general. The game seems to really want to fluctuate between whether it wants to be P2W or not. The current state of game balance doesn't give people who engage in RMT and pay real money any real advantage, other than early access to content that will be available to everybody in a matter of a few months. This is good for the gaming community as a whole and I think that this is when the game is most fun to play. The flip side is that sometimes it goes the other way, where people who have mechs and weapons that can only be purchased via RMT get such a ridiculously unfair advantage that you can't be competitive without it. MWO flips back and forth between the two.

When I want to do something single player I'll fire up Skyrim.
  • jaxtheassassin
    jaxtheassassin Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Playing Dragon Age: Origins for the hell of it. One of my favorite games. Pumped for the new one!
  • DrNerdy
    DrNerdy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just beat Infamous Second Son, I really enjoyed it. Still playing Final Fantasy X HD.... I have never beaten a FF game... Trying to make this one my first.... It just takes SOOOO LONNNG.....
  • NinstonBiller
    NinstonBiller Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Final Fantasy VII, King Of Fighters VIII, League Of Legends, Hearthstone and Dragon's Crown. :D
  • RockinShan
    RockinShan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow..WoD get here Already!!! AoE, Torchlight II, Limbo, Guildwars 2. Limited to PC games.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Playing Dragon Age: Origins for the hell of it. One of my favorite games. Pumped for the new one!

Me, too! Went back to my third character to finish the game with them. Keeping me excited for DA:I.

Also, trying to finish off Mount & Blade, which for me is taking over all the land!
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    five nights at freddy's. my poor blood pressure.
  • Justinsteg
    Options
    Been Pre-Alpha testing Unreal Tournament 4, Diablo III and grinding gold and gear in WoW for this upcoming expansion. Oops, forgot CSGO!
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Madden 15 for the next 4-5 months
    Destiny on the horizon
    WWE2K15 coming out soon
    And still playing The Last of Us. Which I have to say the MP on is excellent.
  • alamarana2885
    alamarana2885 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I want to get back into consoles, but I find I don't have much time since I'm playing TERA Online so much. :)
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Playing FF13 (II) now. I just started it and serah is kinda freaking annoying but the gameplay is sick! I do want the music to be marginally better.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Playing FF13 (II) now. I just started it and serah is kinda freaking annoying but the gameplay is sick! I do want the music to be marginally better.

The last FF game I played and completed was 7. I played 8 and 10 also but the gameplay kept getting more linear and less inspiring each one. Like they were dumbing things down each release. A buddy of mine said the same things were true of 12 and 13.
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    FF13 itself was pretty linear. Not gonna lie. I'm also not a big sidequest person. There is a section for that.

But i think the fighting style has significantly improved since ten at least. So you know it's better and worse in some ways.

i would love a mash up of ff13 fighting style and ff10 in terms of story and gaming.

We'll see. I did hear. Lighting returns is freaking badass though. Haven't played though.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    League of Legends, Counter Strike: GO, currently looking for a good MMO.
  • garnerish
    garnerish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just picked up State of Decay.

It's like zombie GTA so far.

Pretty fun.
  • ls8735
    ls8735 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Recently I have been playing the PC ARPG Marvel Heroes but the past week or so I have been playing Diablo 3 on Xbox One since the new expansion came out :) I am really looking forward to the new Dragon Age game coming out in October.
  • DeadlockDaze
    Options
    Wolfenstein The New Order on PS4. Portal 2 and Hearthstone on PC