Replies

• Kisuke30
    Kisuke30 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    cs:go, civ 4/5, saints row 3/4.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I'm really getting into fallout 3, I'm only level 4 though. I think I may like it more than skyrim.

I only ever played Fallout New Vegas but I loved it.
  • JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Every Bethesda game requires 2 playthroughs minimum, 1 as goody two shoes and 2nd as arch villain lol...at least I do.

I'm a defender so far in fallout 3...I know you're probably right but except for pickpocketing I always find it difficult to play a genuine villain in these sorts of games. Too soft for my own good :laugh:

Yeah I decided choosing every negative/bad/evil thing was easy after blowing up megaton but i often have the same issue.

lol I bet it would be easy after that. I don't think I have that option anymore on this character, I chose the dialogues that were basically calling him crazy for suggesting it. I even decided to be perfectly polite to that ghoul in the bar even though his face made me want to cry.
  • JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I'm really getting into fallout 3, I'm only level 4 though. I think I may like it more than skyrim.

When I get through fallout 3 I'll definitely pick up New Vegas, I've heard nothing but good things about it :wink:
  • paperfiish
    paperfiish Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    So I just started Knights of the Old Republic because of my (somewhat out of hand) obsession with Mass Effect, and it is RIDICULOUSLY fun. Especially running around and recognizing elements/voice actors/concepts that were rehashed in ME. Only down side is I hate games that force you to sit back and watch while your character attacks. Ah well, can't have everything.
  • Kisuke30
    Kisuke30 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Every Bethesda game requires 2 playthroughs minimum, 1 as goody two shoes and 2nd as arch villain lol...at least I do.

truer words have never been spoken.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Tales of Xillia.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Between my wife playing Reaper of Souls and my son playing Destiny I currently have no time on the PS4. So am teaching my 6yo daughter to play Black Ops 2 on the PS3, like every good father should.
  • garnerish
    garnerish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Are you sure she's emotionally ready to learn how many 13 year olds have had relations with her mother?
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Well, after the ginormous letdown that was Destiny, I'm cautiously looking forward to playing Shadow of Mordor later today. I figure even if it sucks, at least it will have a story (unlike the aforementioned Destiny.) But I'm not bitter... :grumble:
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm playing way too much at once. I just started Star Wars The Old Republic because my roommate wanted to play something with me. I have another friend trying to get me back into FF14. Also still in trial period for Elder Scrolls Online, which I think I'm going to drop until they fill it out more.

I'm also trying to work my way through Destiny, Infamous: Second Son, Risen 3, and Dead Rising 3.

And any free time I have not playing those is playing Smite. I am terrible at it, but it is a ton of fun.
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Currently, I'm working on Batman: Arkham City and Max Payne 3. I am also casually enjoying Final Fantasy 7 (beat it when I was much younger!).
  • garnerish
    garnerish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Not currently playing, but left it on overnight because 35gb.

But tonight, Shadows of Mordor. Hyped.
  • JeffInJax
    JeffInJax Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Downloading Dayz, going to try it for the first time tonight. Am told ill have fun but will hate life at times too.
  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Are you sure she's emotionally ready to learn how many 13 year olds have had relations with her mother?

lol She will be fine........ My 8yo son copes really well in black ops 2.

top marks to passing on the gaming trend through the family.:smile:

Currently playing Assains Creed black flag.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Well, after the ginormous letdown that was Destiny, I'm cautiously looking forward to playing Shadow of Mordor later today. I figure even if it sucks, at least it will have a story (unlike the aforementioned Destiny.) But I'm not bitter... :grumble:

Agree about the Destiny storyline. I've done it twice and I still have no idea what's going on. But as far as an MMO it's a decent game. I'm going to wait until the first DLC to decide if I am going to abandon it or not. Having a good bit of fun grinding with the group of people I play with every night still.
  • SunOfMan
    SunOfMan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just started Dishonored. Seems good so far :)
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

When I get through fallout 3 I'll definitely pick up New Vegas, I've heard nothing but good things about it :wink:

Fallout 3 is one of my favourite games ever, try and remember to look for all the subtle stuff that just makes that game unique. For example if you go back to some places after missions, things can change dramatically in the group of survivors.

I couldn't get into New Vegas though...
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

Agree about the Destiny storyline. I've done it twice and I still have no idea what's going on. But as far as an MMO it's a decent game. I'm going to wait until the first DLC to decide if I am going to abandon it or not. Having a good bit of fun grinding with the group of people I play with every night still.

I'm a level 26 and haven't even reached the second mission on Venus in the story yet lol
  • AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just (2 weeks ago) started Swtor. Am looving being a sith tbh, I enjoy killing randoms.

At a stupid point where my companion sucks and the enemies are stupidly OPd and the respawn is horrible.