What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Just started Dishonored. Seems good so far :)

One of my favorite games of the last 5 years. I loved the mix of stealth and powers. I seldom fought against anyone the entire game, only stealth kills.

Waiting for a sequel.
  • inkedmommy67
    inkedmommy67 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm alternating between Destiny, WoW, FFXIV, and Titan Fall =]

Sprinkled with some Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
  • Anxieux
    Anxieux Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Currently playing League of Legends, Diablo III, CS:GO, Fifa 15.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Well, after the ginormous letdown that was Destiny, I'm cautiously looking forward to playing Shadow of Mordor later today. I figure even if it sucks, at least it will have a story (unlike the aforementioned Destiny.) But I'm not bitter... :grumble:

Agree about the Destiny storyline. I've done it twice and I still have no idea what's going on. But as far as an MMO it's a decent game. I'm going to wait until the first DLC to decide if I am going to abandon it or not. Having a good bit of fun grinding with the group of people I play with every night still.

I'm a level 26 and haven't even reached the second mission on Venus in the story yet lol

Spending alot of time at the loot caves? ;)
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Well, after the ginormous letdown that was Destiny, I'm cautiously looking forward to playing Shadow of Mordor later today. I figure even if it sucks, at least it will have a story (unlike the aforementioned Destiny.) But I'm not bitter... :grumble:

Agree about the Destiny storyline. I've done it twice and I still have no idea what's going on. But as far as an MMO it's a decent game. I'm going to wait until the first DLC to decide if I am going to abandon it or not. Having a good bit of fun grinding with the group of people I play with every night still.

I'm a level 26 and haven't even reached the second mission on Venus in the story yet lol

Spending alot of time at the loot caves? ;)

Crucible....Can't stand loot caves, so boring!
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Crucible....Can't stand loot caves, so boring!

Yea it is. Glad Bungie is shutting them down. I'm not so good at the Crucible. I'm decent at checkpoint but the other modes I get merced in pretty bad.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    OK so DA:O is either short or else I've been super marathon-ing because I'm almost finished.

I have two games that I stopped as soon as I started because I found the controls frustrating. Yes, I'm old lol. These are Red Dead Redemption and GTA V. Any tips or things that I might just be missing because I seriously could not shoot and move at the same time in either game. When can I get a chip in my brain so I don't have to use the controller any more? TIA for any advice or, if you make fun of me, for actually being funny about it :)
  • GFDawn
    GFDawn Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Don't play much but do on PS3: Skyrim, Ratchet & Clank, Laura Croft & Sly Cooper.
    My ID is Goldyunlocks for anyone who wants to friend me. Just tell me MFP & your user name in message ;o}
  • RollosJ
    RollosJ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Civ 5 Brave new world and Fallout NV
  • Debusaurus
    Debusaurus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Final Fantasy XIV! :D
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have been playing an embarrassing amount of Super Smash Bros. for 3DS since I got it on Friday.
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    OK so DA:O is either short or else I've been super marathon-ing because I'm almost finished.

I have two games that I stopped as soon as I started because I found the controls frustrating. Yes, I'm old lol. These are Red Dead Redemption and GTA V. Any tips or things that I might just be missing because I seriously could not shoot and move at the same time in either game. When can I get a chip in my brain so I don't have to use the controller any more? TIA for any advice or, if you make fun of me, for actually being funny about it :)

I think you are just playing way fast. I think i put like 40 hours into that and didn't come close to heating it. I keep trying to restart that game so I can finish it but I keep getting distracted by other things.

In RDR, I think there's a loose lockon mechanic so if you aim near an enemyou and zoom in it should snap to the guy's chest. I assume GTA 5 has something similar, but not sure cause I'm waiting for the pc version to play that.

I got suckered into Shadow of Mordor this past week and haven't really touched anything else. I think I've given up on destiny. I haven't played it in a few weeks. Alien: isolation is out this week so I'll probably start playing that alongside Shadow of Mordor. I also got the new smash brothers I've been playing with my younger sister whenever I visit my parents.
  • JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Still in fallout 3 but keep jumping back to skyrim. I finally tried out the live another life mod and it's really changed the feel of the game for me.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

I think you are just playing way fast. I think i put like 40 hours into that and didn't come close to heating it. I keep trying to restart that game so I can finish it but I keep getting distracted by other things.

In RDR, I think there's a loose lockon mechanic so if you aim near an enemyou and zoom in it should snap to the guy's chest. I assume GTA 5 has something similar, but not sure cause I'm waiting for the pc version to play that.

I got suckered into Shadow of Mordor this past week and haven't really touched anything else. I think I've given up on destiny. I haven't played it in a few weeks. Alien: isolation is out this week so I'll probably start playing that alongside Shadow of Mordor. I also got the new smash brothers I've been playing with my younger sister whenever I visit my parents.

You could be right - I really want to give RDR another try because I liked the little bit that I did see.
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options

You could be right - I really want to give RDR another try because I liked the little bit that I did see.

You really should. It's one of their best games. RDR is probably my favorite Rockstar game. Except maybe for Bully.
  • HunterKiller
    HunterKiller Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Skyrim, Shadow of Mordor and South Park -The Stick of Truth
  • jwilson80121
    jwilson80121 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Destiny and Battlefield 4 on XB1
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Resident Evil 6 and Bioshock Infinite :)
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    In about 11 hours, I'll be pewpew-ing in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. B)
  • Ruzuki
    Ruzuki Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Ive been playing Ar Tonelico 3(PS3), Mabonogi (PC MMO), and Minecraft (PC) mainly... There are a lot of other games I play but havent been touching them lately.