What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• mleslngterp
    mleslngterp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Howdy! New to the group and I thought I'd chime in. Currently playing Plants vs Zombies on my ps4, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 on ps3, and all my pleasant little time wasters on my phone. Seeing you all talking about WoW...I miss it. Played before my kidlets were born (almost 3 and 10 months), but now there is just not enough hours in the day.
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sold the PS3 a few months back so had missed GTA Online a bit. Back at it now on PS4 and I love it.
    Also in DriveClub when it's working. If I feel like smashing stuff up and throwing controllers around I play Spelunky, lol

Add me, (JackDusty) or on here
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Well having a newborn hampers the gaming a little bit, but I've realized I can play games like Wasteland 2 and Shadowrun Returns with one hand so I've been plaything those lately.

• mleslngterp
    mleslngterp Posts: 5 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    3shirts wrote: »
    Sold the PS3 a few months back so had missed GTA Online a bit. Back at it now on PS4 and I love it.
    Also in DriveClub when it's working. If I feel like smashing stuff up and throwing controllers around I play Spelunky, lol

Add me, (JackDusty) or on here

I adore that stupid Spelunky game lol. The monthly freebies we have gotten through the PlayStation Plus have been great; I'm more of a puzzler type gamer and the free games have catered well to that.

Feel ftee to add me on PSN Em_Bright_Eyes.

• TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I beat far cry 3 finally! I'm now playing far cry 4. It looks amazing on pc.
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Currently playing through Age of Mythology, the recently fixed-up version on Steam of the classic Microsoft RTS. The campaign is really fun so far (about halfway through). If you like RTS games, I'd definitely recommend this one. It's the culmination and most polished of the Age of Empires II style of gameplay, before they sort of chucked it for AoE III.
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Currently playing through Age of Mythology, the recently fixed-up version on Steam of the classic Microsoft RTS. The campaign is really fun so far (about halfway through). If you like RTS games, I'd definitely recommend this one. It's the culmination and most polished of the Age of Empires II style of gameplay, before they sort of chucked it for AoE III.
    Did you play the original? Does it still hold up? I pre-ordered AOM but never actually got around to playing it. AOM was my favorite RTS of all time.
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Did you play the original? Does it still hold up? I pre-ordered AOM but never actually got around to playing it. AOM was my favorite RTS of all time.

I played the original _very_ briefly, like maybe through the tutorial. I spent many, many hours on the original Age of Empires II though.

I guess the new version is supposed to have a little better graphics, but I don't remember the old version well enough to tell, actually. The best part about it is that you don't have to edit any config files and screw around to get a modern widescreen resolution to work. The newer releases of Age of Empires II and Rise of Nations are great too, IMO.

I'd say it holds up, yeah! That's pretty subjective, but I enjoy this style of RTS a lot more than say, Starcraft II. I paid $7-something for it on the last Fall sale and I'm very happy with it.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Buried in Dragon Age Inquisition and will be there for awhile. Besides the Elder Scrolls series, DA games have been my favorite of all time. So far, DA:I has been everything I wanted.
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Currently all my free time has been devoted to Hearthstone... I don't know what it is about it as I am not a huge TCG fan, but I find myself wanting to play more and find different variations of decks and sorts plus it is a nice challenge to see how high in ranked I can get each month.
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Currently playing Kingdom Hearts 2.5. Because I'm a fangirl and couldn't help myself. And I can finally play Birth by Sleep, as I never owned a PSP. WIN!

But before that showed up, I was re-starting Dragon Age: Origins, as with Inquisition out, I realize I'm very far behind and haven't beaten the first one yet.
  • bunkahes
    bunkahes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i am playing ps4 plants vs zombies, xbox360 volleyball kinect sports
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    currently replaying dragon age 2 since it was on sale and i'm too broke/my computer is too weak for inquisition. :s that's fine though, i've been missing my sarcastic piece of garbage hawke and her brooding elf.
  • ausylo
    ausylo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition on PS4. Also, been bouncing back on forth with Advanced Warfare and Destiny.
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Just picked up Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (on sale) and a 7 Lego game bundle from Newegg and have just dipped in to Lego Harry Potter 1-4. :p
  • MegaMeganekko
    Options
    Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. I have a thing for roguelikes.
  • StuartJAtkinson
    Options
    All sorts really Dota2, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo III, Heartstone, Magic 2015, Magicka, Dawn of Wars 1 & 2, Mordheim etc. View my Steam profile for a full list:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/stuartjatkinson/games/?tab=all

And Raptr to include console games:
    http://raptr.com/StuartJAtkinson/games?sort_by=hours_played
  • barebones_fit
    barebones_fit Posts: 21
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ( Mostly for forging and breaking into houses) Skyrim, Chivalry Medieval Warfare, Insurgency, and a Outlast
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who Legacy. Some of the levels are a pain.
  • Bri_Wags90
    Options
    I've been mainly just playing, Borderlands the pre sequel. I'm also playing, Resident evil revelations.