What's everyone currently playing?

Replies

• HoneyFrogger
    HoneyFrogger Posts: 59 Member
    Last of Us (again) but this time its on ps4 so ya know totally different lol :P and gta v on ps3! I want to play more wow but unfortunately the graphics card in my laptop isn't great :(
  • Battlefield 4, Fez, and Strider on PS4, gearing up for Destiny.
  • paperfiish
    paperfiish Posts: 52 Member
    Third play through of the Mass Effect series (currently on ME2). Thinking about moving on to something else but every time I try to start a different game my brain protests that it's not ME.
  • sheahughes
    sheahughes Posts: 133 Member
    I'm playing Bioshock Infinite... What a creepy cool game :)
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Getting jacked for Archeage to go live finally! Outside that EVE Online for ever and when I can convince my wife to let me Madden 15.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Entering 11th year of Eve-online.....I don't know if that makes me more proud, or embarrassed, lol.

Putzing around in WoW, waiting on next expansion....year 7.

You think all us 80s kids (the FIRST gamers! Woot!) will ever outgrow these things?
  • TheArchyBunker
    Entering 11th year of Eve-online.....I don't know if that makes me more proud, or embarrassed, lol.

Putzing around in WoW, waiting on next expansion....year 7.

You think all us 80s kids (the FIRST gamers! Woot!) will ever outgrow these things?

Hell no we won't! And why waste time on WOW?? Shame! Shame shame shame!! One does not simply play EVE and WoW... No no no no! I must light a cyno and hot drop you know.

Try Archeage it's in open Beta this weekend - and goes live the 12th if I recall. It's like WoW meets EVE meets SWG. Sand box style of SWG but has the raids like WoW with the skill style off EVE - no limits can learn it all. Can't lie after a long day of rating and roaming in EVE it's nice to fire up Archage and do some farming and fishing to relax lol.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    I started playing WoW after I lost my faction-fitted Golem in a high-sec gank. It took me 2 YEARS to build that ship. I cried for days and essentially rage-quit (even though I kept training....and paying). In WoW, you keep what you earn.
  • TheArchyBunker
    I started playing WoW after I lost my faction-fitted Golem in a high-sec gank. It took me 2 YEARS to build that ship. I cried for days and essentially rage-quit (even though I kept training....and paying). In WoW, you keep what you earn.

Ahhh yes the joys of EVE Online :D I gamble undocking to rat every time - I go out ratting in no less than a billion ISK setup if I use my carrier its closer to 3billion. Where we're setup now its insane the ISK you can make ratting - I can't imagine how stupid rich you could make on the market though.
  • JeffInJax
    JeffInJax Posts: 232 Member
    I played EVE for around 5 years before stopping, i still have my account and have thought about starting up again but I just get so into the game it kinda re-arranges my life and its why i stopped in the first place.
  • HunterKiller
    HunterKiller Posts: 361 Member
    In 7.5 hours time......Destiny :)
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Currently engrossed in GW2 and Wildstar.
  • Jesmoko
    Jesmoko Posts: 203 Member
    A bit of Diablo 3 on PS4. I get to throw jars of spiders at things. Waiting for the reviews of Destiny to hit, might be my next game.
  • garnerish
    garnerish Posts: 67 Member
    Honestly kinda tempted by picking up next gen for Destiny and a couple of others. I've nothing but great things about Destiny since the beta.

I'm currently hammering Rogue Legacy. I've got about 30 AAA titles in my steam library but nah. 2D retro platformer rogue thing all the way.
  • Ready2Loose75
    Ready2Loose75 Posts: 20 Member
    PS4\Destiny like mad. Gamertag:Dracowolfe
    Feel free to add for parties.
    Getting in time while I can, because ArcheAge Friday 1pm will consume my life for a few days.
    Will have to prep some meals and healthy snacks so I don't hurt myself to much once I go sedentary.
  • JeffInJax
    JeffInJax Posts: 232 Member
    What is ya'lls opinion on destiny? Ive heard mixed reviews so far, some same its amazing and others say its ok for what it is. Haven't gotten any "its bad" though so that definitely says a lot.
  • Jesmoko
    Jesmoko Posts: 203 Member
    What is ya'lls opinion on destiny? Ive heard mixed reviews so far, some same its amazing and others say its ok for what it is. Haven't gotten any "its bad" though so that definitely says a lot.
    Yeah, the response I've gotten is that it's solid far as the shooting mechanics and graphics are concerned. Otherwise it's been a pretty tepid response, a lot of monotonous quests and incoherent plot/lore. I have a feeling that it's going to be another Titanfall, extremely overhyped and rather quickly abandoned.
  • HunterKiller
    HunterKiller Posts: 361 Member
    Yeah, the response I've gotten is that it's solid far as the shooting mechanics and graphics are concerned. Otherwise it's been a pretty tepid response, a lot of monotonous quests and incoherent plot/lore. I have a feeling that it's going to be another Titanfall, extremely overhyped and rather quickly abandoned.

I have been playing quite a lot and am enjoying it. One thing i will say is that some of the missions really need more than one person to complete and if you have no friends on your list playing and end up playing with other people they tend to give up and quit leaving you deep in the **** and unable to complete the mission as it becomes impossible.
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    I am enjoying it because you can play with friends. It is a blast having to play as a team. That is where this game excelse.
  • simply_myself
    simply_myself Posts: 32 Member
    Currently waiting on Archeage to go live in 9 minutes. ^_^