What's everyone currently playing?

Replies

• granturismo
    granturismo Posts: 232 Member
    COD Ghosts on WiiU
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    I just picked up The Guided Fate Paradox last night, so that's next on the agenda.
  • Great thread!! Batman: Arkham City is free on PS Plus so I am working to platinum that. Also, I always go back to SSF4!
  • cccoursey
    cccoursey Posts: 116 Member
    Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls primarily. Also have ESO, Skyrim, Borderlands 2, Saints Row 3/4, and Farcry 3 if I need a break from RoS.
  • RINat612
    RINat612 Posts: 251 Member
    Been playing LoL, TF2, and Settlers 7 lately.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Simpsons Tapped Out, Elder Scrolls Online, Ultima Online, World of Warcraft....

Anyone playing ESO on US server want to chill?
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    At the moment, Diablo III RoS. I have been tempted to pick up Titanfall for the Xbox 360.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    I alternate between..

Madden (PS4)
    Titanfall (PC)
    Mercenary Kings (PS4)
    Battlefield 4 (PS4)
    Civ 5 (PC)

Really looking forward to "The Show" and "Last of Us"
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Late to the game, but Bioshock Infinite! Got it during the steam sale recently and love it.
  • linkirving
    linkirving Posts: 121 Member
    A newborn son really gets in the way of gaming(ha), but when I can I've been playing Mario Kart Wii because of my excitement for Mario Kart 8. Before that I beat Link Between Worlds, Mario 3D World, replayed Skyrim. Up next in my Gamefly queue are Fable Anniversary and South Park SoT.
  • jcubedatund
    jcubedatund Posts: 71 Member
    Mostly WoW. I don't get much time to play these days, so when I do that tends to be my priority game.
  • hush404
    hush404 Posts: 95 Member
    Gog just put up 'The Journeman Project: Pegasus Prime' - A remake of a game I loved as a kid. Soooo gonna play that soon!
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Hi,
    New here. I didn't even realize this group existed. Yay! I play WoW, Minecraft and more recently started trying Diablo 3 for free to try.
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Ohai!

I'm doing SWTOR right now, but I've sort of done it all in the MMO genre... except ESO, because I really need to replace my motherboard before my computer can handle it properly. :-/
  • Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls and Elder Scrolls Online.
  • Guild Wars 2 all the way. Super excited for tomorrow's big update!
  • Ashaleet
    Ashaleet Posts: 59
    Too much Diablo. So much.....I blame Blizzard...for making their game 10 times better.
  • Abnersama
    Abnersama Posts: 36 Member
    I've been playing Landmark lately! It's taken a few nights to get situated with it but i'm learning how to build stuff better and I finally figured out that there are different places to teleport to. :D
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    I've been painting miniatures (Hordes) and otherwise not playing anything on my computer/console lately.

I did play some FTL the other night on Steam. But I've not been absorbed anything since I got bored of Banished last month.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    I'm alternating between Banished and Thief on my PC. Enjoying both.