BLUE TEAM

Options
123457»

Replies

• trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm a little sad this is the last weigh in :(

So proud of our team though, we did a great job.
  • Ilove2dance77
    Ilove2dance77 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone - fab job!!!!! Particularly for Trudy coming in at 3rd place!! Great achievement!!

Been fab doing this with you all, you've been really supportive! See you all in the news feeds :wink:
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Second place in overall pounds lost. GO TRUDY!!!

On to the next challenge? Will we see you ladies there?
  • Ilove2dance77
    Options
    I'm going to take a break for the moment from new challenges. I'm in a hunger games challenge which is taking up a lot of time, and has another 6 weeks to go. Good luck in the next one of these though :)
  • trudywc2
    Options
    Second place in overall pounds lost. GO TRUDY!!!

On to the next challenge? Will we see you ladies there?

Thank you! Looking forward to the next one. Loved getting to know all of you :)
  • Ilove2dance77
    Options
    Hey blue team, just realised that although I had said no to any more weight loss challenges, I've remembered that I had already agreed to be in one with someone to support them. If you're interested, let me know as you get to choose which team you're in. Either way - good luck with this challenge - it looks like it is going to be fab!!!
  • trudywc2
    Options
    Hey blue team, just realised that although I had said no to any more weight loss challenges, I've remembered that I had already agreed to be in one with someone to support them. If you're interested, let me know as you get to choose which team you're in. Either way - good luck with this challenge - it looks like it is going to be fab!!!

I just joined the group