JMBR - workouts

Options
167891012»

Replies

• ainsliejane
    ainsliejane Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I finished cardio 2 in week 6 tonight :) no weight lost to date but def centimetres lost :)
  • JLoescher01
    JLoescher01 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done 30 day shred? Any thoughts on doing that after finishing JMBR? I am getting close to the end and need to have something in place. Thanks!
  • ainsliejane
    ainsliejane Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS before starting BR. I personally prefer BR for the rotation of exercises rather than doing the same circuit 10days in a row. I am getting better results from BR. I know I will probably redo BR once I finish to up the anti of the exercises I wasn't able to do properly the first time. I am not sure what plan the ripped in 30 follows :)
  • jodios528
    jodios528 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I was searching for post-JMBR exercise DVD's. Most of the lists I saw for the best DVD's had the JMBR (viewing the clips made me miss it :cry: ). a lot of the recos were for her extreme ripped in 30 so I'm going to try that.

Cathe came up often - has anyone tried her DVDs?

I did Preventions 3-2-1 today. It was good but not the heart pumping workouts you get from BR.
  • dwhitney207
    dwhitney207 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I was searching for post-JMBR exercise DVD's. Most of the lists I saw for the best DVD's had the JMBR (viewing the clips made me miss it :cry: ). a lot of the recos were for her extreme ripped in 30 so I'm going to try that.

Cathe came up often - has anyone tried her DVDs?

I did Preventions 3-2-1 today. It was good but not the heart pumping workouts you get from BR.

I might get the T25 program on Ebay, but it's much more cardio in the beginning. JMBR is the best which explains why I keep delaying my "graduation" and repeating weeks! I have JM Ripped in 30 so that's an option for me as well.

I've done some Cathe workouts in the past but it was so long ago. I don't know anything about her current ones. In the past, you needed a ton of equipment (which was expensive and took up so much space), but that may have changed.
  • JLoescher01
    Options
    Just finished week 11....two more weeks left! :drinker:
  • jodios528
    Options

You have so got this! finish strong
  • JLoescher01
    Options

You have so got this! finish strong

Thank you!!
  • jodios528
    Options
    Decided to go back and do WO 5 again. Loved it!!!!! I really felt like I got a good workout. Loved the energy from the group. Will do WO6 tomorrow before my bike ride. I'm thinking maybe I'll do JMBR on Monday's and Tuesday's so I make sure I keep up my strength and cardio levels. Other DVD's don't seem to push me as hard.

Hope everyone is doing well on the program!
  • Its_just_alicia
    Options
    I'm back, and loving it.
  • JLoescher01
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • JLoescher01
    Options
    Here I am...final week! Week 13! Very hard to believe!
  • chrise2
    chrise2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Here I am...final week! Week 13! Very hard to believe!

Congrats I am only at the end of week 2 and I feel great. Did you lose anything?
  • jodios528
    Options
    I found the group again!!!! I'm not sure I'm liking the way they've restructured the communities on MFP. Hope everyone is doing well and finding their way back here!
  • chrise2
    chrise2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It really is hard to find them.
  • qhiggins86
    qhiggins86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm back again myself. About to do week 1 day 4. Pretty excited this time around!