Chalene PiYO

Options
1235»

Replies

• FunSizedK
    FunSizedK Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    yesterday was day one for Piyo I bought it awhile ago and just didn't start it so today will be day 2
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    yesterday was day one for Piyo I bought it awhile ago and just didn't start it so today will be day 2

Did you do the Align video or did you start with Define? Just curious.

I really liked it, but it took a few sessions.
  • FunSizedK
    FunSizedK Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I did the align video when I first got it so I just started with define. Did day 2 tonight I am really liking this so far yeah I it will take me a few times doing each move to fully get how to do it.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
  • SusanJenai
    SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    ^^^^Awesome sauce!! Your making great progress!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Might need to add in some BBL - my booty looks low. TF for now though, hoping to be able to get through some of the longer routines without stopping so many times.
  • SusanJenai
    SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Pipsg1rl wrote: »
    Might need to add in some BBL - my booty looks low. TF for now though, hoping to be able to get through some of the longer routines without stopping so many times.

I like BBL but nothing works my butt out like Piyo, Buns and sculpt forsure.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Anyone still following this program?
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Tip: I found a Hot Yoga Mat/Towel at TJ Maxx yesterday for under $20. Used it last night for some slow stretching. It was nice to not be so sweaty. Towel is plush and length is good for yoga mat.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Great results. I think I may want get this after our move this summer depending as I am hoping to be at my goal weight. How many days a week are on
    the schedule?
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Hm, I can't tell you off the top of my head, but in the beginning you can eventually combine Upper and Lower into one. I think it's a 6 Day, but since it's only 60 days long you could add a day and make it a longer program.
    I liked it because most of the workouts were fairly short. 20-30m.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I like the 20-30 minute idea. CLX should be about that but it takes me forever adjusting the weights.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    That's no joke! It was easier to just follow the sheet eventually so that you don't have to keep hitting pause.
    PiYo is another kind of strength.