Replies

• Nielasan
    Nielasan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    BUTCH :)
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm not trans but I'm not cis either really.... im kinda androgonous which i guess puts me on the spectrum somewhere to some people :)
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hey, trans guy here looking for support. Feel free to add me.
  • MarthLowell
    Options
    Just a small gay trans boy looking to gain some muscle so my identity will be taken seriously until i can start on T
    I say I'm gay a lot for someone who's actually pan
  • ArgyleWerewolf
    ArgyleWerewolf Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It makes me really really happy to see trans folks and supporters here!
  • KeoniD
    KeoniD Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Are the other message boards jealous that we have all the pretty people?
  • glittersparklehamlet
    Options
    Another trans guy here. I'll most likely start T this April and am now working on losing weight... I'm an occasional foodie (sometimes lazy, hence occasional) but also a binge eater, trying to get rid of that 'habit'. Feel free to add me, I need more people to follow here as that might keep me motivated. :D
  • stephmcalea
    Options
    Hi everyone, trans woman here. I need to lose weight for HRT.
  • Spottheshark
    Spottheshark Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a post op trans woman lost weight to have surgery but past 1 1/2 years have put it back on plus. Would like to loose weight for health, figure and in support of my partner FtoM who hasn't started transition yet.
  • TXChelleD
    TXChelleD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Texas lesbian here..open to any and all. :)
  • momopurinsu
    Options
    sup i'm a transmasculine genderqueer person
  • GrendelGreg
    GrendelGreg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Apparently I never actually posted here, go fig. I'm a trans dude. I'm awesome. Add me! :3
  • boringjay
    boringjay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, all. Add yet another trans guy to the list. Coming up on two years on T. Trying to lose weight while being a college student and stress eater is probably not the most ideal situation, but I'm working on it anyway. Feel free to add me or shoot me a message!
  • elixile
    elixile Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Genderfluid, though presents feminine for the main. Losing weight for many reasons but one key personal one is to feel more comfortable physically presenting more masculine. Also cheered up by seeing trans* getting represented here :D
  • crawdaddy0
    crawdaddy0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    FtM right here. I'm 27 and I've been on T for almost 5 years. I've had top surgery but I want to lose fat so when I get a revision it'll actually look good. Glad there are a lot of t people.
  • flipflopperman
    flipflopperman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'm a trans boy :)
  • TXChelleD
    TXChelleD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Lesbian here. 3 kids- straight, bi and gay - I like to call it my full set! Feel free to add me. Open to any and all. :)
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    <--- Genderfluid. I go by he, she and they.
  • bionikmann
    Options
    Yup, me too. Feel free to add me. I am looking for more folks to support and keep me on track.
  • DreadfullBetty
    Options
    Woman with a trans history here :) feel free to add me. Transitioned in 2008 also a metal head \m/ \m/