10 lbs to loose by Valentine -anybody?

Options
Arizona_C
Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
Hi, getting ready for the new year, I wish to look ahead and make new goals to keep motivated.

I am thinking of loosing the last 10 lbs by Valentines Day, anybody wants to join in staying forcus for the coming 8 weeks?

Starting weight: 139 lbs

Replies

• CKMillson
    CKMillson Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in! I wish it were my last 10 but 10 less would still be sending me in the right direction.

Starting Weight 172 lbs
  • LittlePinkShotgun
    LittlePinkShotgun Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My last weigh in was 135.9. Let's do it :smiley:

I do my weigh in on Friday mornings so that's when I'll check back in.

Feel free to add me, I'm pretty new around here. I could use the support.
  • Leeannodger
    Leeannodger Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in too, .

Starting weight: 173

I am also new and like the idea of mutual support and encouragement.
  • dskarosi
    dskarosi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in.

Starting weight: 183.2
  • bdoermann
    bdoermann Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 20 overall. This will get me started!
  • drcwa
    drcwa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have a trip planned for Valentine's day weekend! Lets do it!
    Starting weight 134.6
  • nzMattO
    nzMattO Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It might be a bit quick for my liking, but I'm in. 93.5kg (206lb) was the start weight and I had a great day yesterday with both good food and a 10km run last night, so I dropped a whole kg in a day (2.2lb). Would be great to do that every day but I know otherwise.
  • flirtygirt
    flirtygirt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like your challenge, count me in. My start weight 190lbs.
  • Helenabc
    Helenabc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I like the idea too. Valentines Day is a great goal date. I'm 76kg (168 pounds) starting 29th Dec.
  • nzMattO
    Options
    Today's been a good food day and I hit my step target of 8638 steps, via my Garmin watch. Tomorrow starts with a 9.5km run so it'll be a great start to the day, however I'm at a party tomorrow night....gonna have to be careful.
  • brendaswomleyfrazier
    Options
    Count me in. Going out of town for Valentines day. Would love to 10 lbs less. Starting weight 160.
  • Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Great we are so many to do the challenge :p

I propose we post our first weight-in Januart 14th, then January 31st, and finally February 14th. If you wish to do a weight-in or a post about how you are getting along in between, feel free to let us know where you are.

Wishing you all the best; when sticking you a healthy eating plan and a work-out routine when it's at is best, 10 lbs by Valentine should be possible...
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Last weigh in was 132
  • dollypno1
    dollypno1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am in starting weight 164 pounds. I will check in my lbs lost every Saturday morning because that is when I do my weigh in.
  • nzMattO
    Options
    The run yesterday went well, and I was hungry all day as a result. (it was a pre-breakfast run). As expected it was a great night out last night BBQ, wine, dessert, etc. The result was a 300gm weight increase on yesterday, which is not bad. ---I weigh myself every day and have done for several years now so I am used to general weight fluctuations through any week. The key day for me is Monday, comparing week on week.
    Anyway peoples, here in NZ it's the last day of the year which means it's time for all those selfie promises of better eating, losing weight, getting fitter, etc. When people talk about that today perhaps we should point them in the direction of this site so they can perhaps 'do' something this year instead of just talk about it.
    Have a fantastic healthy day!
  • dskarosi
    dskarosi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today's weight is 181.4, down 1.7 lbs since starting this challenge :-)
  • laownby
    laownby Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting weight as of today is 197.
  • joemac59
    joemac59 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 174 lbs. Like to shed 10 lbs. by Valentines Day!
  • RunningMyPace
    Options
    I'm in, starting weight 190!
  • donnablaze
    Options
    I am in. Currently 148.