Hi!

Options
Pole_Kat
Pole_Kat Posts: 104 Member
I started day one today - I've completed it before and had great results so I thought it would be a great way to kick off the year! I'll be combining it with running and horse riding :)

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• mariaoutlook
    Options
    Hi! I started today too. I cycle everyday and swim at least one a week. Also, I take pictures of myself each week and they are now my motivation never to go back to that me! :blush:

I'm wondering how to log it??
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I had intentions to start today but ended up having a pajama-knitting-tea drinking kind of day instead. Very definition of sloth, I think.
  • Ewestlu
    Ewestlu Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started today. I'm also in the middle of training for my first half marathon :)
  • swalling723
    swalling723 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I plan to kick off Day 1 tomorrow. I've never done 30DS before, but I've heard it's awesome. What doesn't kill me will make me stronger, right?
  • anastaefimkina
    Options
    Hi, I am going to start tomorrow. I've done Level 1 before , it was hard but really effective
  • Pole_Kat
    Options
    Ewestlu wrote: »
    I started today. I'm also in the middle of training for my first half marathon :)

Snap! I'm also training for my first half :)
  • Pole_Kat
    Options
    Hi! I started today too. I cycle everyday and swim at least one a week. Also, I take pictures of myself each week and they are now my motivation never to go back to that me! :blush:

I'm wondering how to log it??

I use my HRM, but I hear logging it as circuits is a good way to do it :)
  • Pole_Kat
    Options
    I had intentions to start today but ended up having a pajama-knitting-tea drinking kind of day instead. Very definition of sloth, I think.

That sounds like an awesome way to spend a day!!
  • ashoona
    ashoona Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 1 - good luck everyone!
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I decide to join the Group for some motivation BEFORE starting and things are sounding good, so I guess I better get to it. :# I'll attempt to combine this workout with This is Tae Bo on some days. We'll see.... :)
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Yay me! Just complete Day 1- Level 1 (plus some other stuff). I'm sure I'll be feeling it in the morning. Good luck to all.
  • Mannalou
    Options
    Hi everyone, Im on day 2 and definitely feeling the burn!
  • Amberella_Angel
    Amberella_Angel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've done this before but never finished it! I think I'm going to start it today and finally finish it! :)
  • spiderweb12
    Options
    it was absolutely the last thing I wanted to do on a friday after work but came on here and saw all you lovely people commenting and it guilted me into doing it :D
    Day 6 DONE, plus 3lbs down since I started!
  • Pole_Kat
    Options
    Day 2 = DONE!

I was supposed to be jump schooling one of my horses this morning but I was too sore so we went for a nice calm hack instead until my poor sore core recovers!!
  • Pole_Kat
    Options
    it was absolutely the last thing I wanted to do on a friday after work but came on here and saw all you lovely people commenting and it guilted me into doing it :D
    Day 6 DONE, plus 3lbs down since I started!

Well done for getting it done! And yay for the weight loss - well done you!!

• handabearry
    handabearry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 2 on level 2! Woofda, I hate/love those skaters and oblique twists! Followed it up with some blogilates.. Aaaand now it's time for a shower. Keep it up everyone!!!
  • tmwalters
    tmwalters Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone -
    I just finished day 2. I've had the DVD for years and have started level 1 a few times, but never made it through the full 30 days. I'm hoping to actually complete the 30DS this time around!
  • Kellytup
    Kellytup Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. Joining the group. I'm starting the 30 Day Shred on Monday. I got great results with the 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 in the last year but have been lazy the last 3 months. Time to start ramping up the workout again. Looking forward to the challenge with all of you.
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Starting Day1 today! I've never done all 30 days so let's do this! :smiley: