Hi!

Pole_Kat
Pole_Kat Posts: 104 Member
I started day one today - I've completed it before and had great results so I thought it would be a great way to kick off the year! I'll be combining it with running and horse riding :)

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• Hi! I started today too. I cycle everyday and swim at least one a week. Also, I take pictures of myself each week and they are now my motivation never to go back to that me! :blush:

I'm wondering how to log it??
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    I had intentions to start today but ended up having a pajama-knitting-tea drinking kind of day instead. Very definition of sloth, I think.
  • Ewestlu
    Ewestlu Posts: 36 Member
    I started today. I'm also in the middle of training for my first half marathon :)
  • swalling723
    swalling723 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there! I plan to kick off Day 1 tomorrow. I've never done 30DS before, but I've heard it's awesome. What doesn't kill me will make me stronger, right?
  • Hi, I am going to start tomorrow. I've done Level 1 before , it was hard but really effective
  • Pole_Kat
    Ewestlu wrote: »
    I started today. I'm also in the middle of training for my first half marathon :)

Snap! I'm also training for my first half :)
  • Pole_Kat
    Hi! I started today too. I cycle everyday and swim at least one a week. Also, I take pictures of myself each week and they are now my motivation never to go back to that me! :blush:

I use my HRM, but I hear logging it as circuits is a good way to do it :)
  • Pole_Kat
    I had intentions to start today but ended up having a pajama-knitting-tea drinking kind of day instead. Very definition of sloth, I think.

That sounds like an awesome way to spend a day!!
  • ashoona
    ashoona Posts: 42 Member
    Just completed day 1 - good luck everyone!
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    I decide to join the Group for some motivation BEFORE starting and things are sounding good, so I guess I better get to it. :# I'll attempt to combine this workout with This is Tae Bo on some days. We'll see.... :)
  • 36jessica
    Yay me! Just complete Day 1- Level 1 (plus some other stuff). I'm sure I'll be feeling it in the morning. Good luck to all.
  • Hi everyone, Im on day 2 and definitely feeling the burn!
  • Amberella_Angel
    Amberella_Angel Posts: 14 Member
    I've done this before but never finished it! I think I'm going to start it today and finally finish it! :)
  • it was absolutely the last thing I wanted to do on a friday after work but came on here and saw all you lovely people commenting and it guilted me into doing it :D
    Day 6 DONE, plus 3lbs down since I started!
  • Pole_Kat
    Day 2 = DONE!

I was supposed to be jump schooling one of my horses this morning but I was too sore so we went for a nice calm hack instead until my poor sore core recovers!!
  • Pole_Kat
    it was absolutely the last thing I wanted to do on a friday after work but came on here and saw all you lovely people commenting and it guilted me into doing it :D
    Day 6 DONE, plus 3lbs down since I started!

Well done for getting it done! And yay for the weight loss - well done you!!

• handabearry
    handabearry Posts: 15 Member
    Just completed day 2 on level 2! Woofda, I hate/love those skaters and oblique twists! Followed it up with some blogilates.. Aaaand now it's time for a shower. Keep it up everyone!!!
  • tmwalters
    tmwalters Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone -
    I just finished day 2. I've had the DVD for years and have started level 1 a few times, but never made it through the full 30 days. I'm hoping to actually complete the 30DS this time around!
  • Kellytup
    Kellytup Posts: 11 Member
    Hi. Joining the group. I'm starting the 30 Day Shred on Monday. I got great results with the 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 in the last year but have been lazy the last 3 months. Time to start ramping up the workout again. Looking forward to the challenge with all of you.
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Starting Day1 today! I've never done all 30 days so let's do this! :smiley:
  • Kellytup
    tmwalters wrote: »
    Hi everyone -
    I just finished day 2. I've had the DVD for years and have started level 1 a few times, but never made it through the full 30 days. I'm hoping to actually complete the 30DS this time around!

Good luck. You can finish this time.
  • Kellytup
    Starting Day1 today! I've never done all 30 days so let's do this! :smiley:

Best of luck today.
  • Kellytup
    Hi! I started today too. I cycle everyday and swim at least one a week. Also, I take pictures of myself each week and they are now my motivation never to go back to that me! :blush:

I have taken pictures also. Good way to remind yourself to keep going. Good luck.
  • Lecy96
    Lecy96 Posts: 12 Member
    I started today too!! So glad to see so much input on here. Helps to keep me going...I've only made it half way through. Need to push through this time!
  • Amberella_Angel
    Amberella_Angel Posts: 14 Member
    edited January 2015
    Just started today and felt the burn!! xD
  • GemmaRoseLondon
    GemmaRoseLondon Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone! I'll be starting on Tuesday - I wish I could start sooner but I'm moving abroad in two days so I need some time to settle :)
    Is anyone else using 30DS for toning up rather than focussing on weight loss?

Well done for starting! Good luck with the next few days. I'm strangely excited to join you all :p
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Hi Everyone ~
    I'll be starting on Monday. I did this once before and really liked it. thinking its time to do it again.
  • 36jessica
    Level 1:Day 2 = done! Feeling the pain...but also motivated!
  • I use my HRM, but I hear logging it as circuits is a good way to do it :)

Thanks!
  • Kellytup
    Hi everyone! I'll be starting on Tuesday - I wish I could start sooner but I'm moving abroad in two days so I need some time to settle :)
    Is anyone else using 30DS for toning up rather than focussing on weight loss?

Well done for starting! Good luck with the next few days. I'm strangely excited to join you all :p
    Yep, toning up here. Last time I did the Shred I lost a few pounds but the most obvious for me was looking toner and going down clothes sizes.