Hmm... curious.

Options

Replies

• Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    kimad wrote: »
    I was single for a lot of my time on single peeps! I got engaged in April though and getting married in a month! eek! We've had some good conversation here that is for sure!
    That's awesome! Congratulations!
  • lkaoki
    lkaoki Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Totally single, and I'm at peace at that. :)
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    kimad wrote: »
    I was single for a lot of my time on single peeps! I got engaged in April though and getting married in a month! eek! We've had some good conversation here that is forsure!

Yay Kim! Congrats both on the wedding AND the great success profile pic

• Windnancy
    Windnancy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Single here too...I had a relationship over a year and half when I divorced and that ended last fall...wasn't a bf/gf thing it was more a friends with benefits thing...I tried POF and had a bad experience so I deleted that one. Now I use tinder but it's not very popular in my area and very very quiet on there. So I just focus on myself for now, eat well and gym everyday. I'm in no rush to find someone tho sometimes a little company to go to movies or restaurant would be nice
  • lologyrl
    lologyrl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    lisajo89 wrote: »
    I am single. And... *looks around the room*
    *Whispers*: I've never had a boyfriend. :smile:

Same here. Considering my last date was 2 years ago, it doesn't look like my status will change any time soon.

I honestly hate it.
  • nickilee17
    nickilee17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Single. Had a few dates but I've never actually had a boyfriend.
  • stephenrhinton
    stephenrhinton Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Single ...possibly terminally single ...perhaps I have cooties or something
  • lsgibbs83
    lsgibbs83 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Relationship fizzled when life got complicated on his end and I just didn't fit in. Regardless of what he said, I was expendable in his world. Learned the hard way...again...that he is my Kryptonite and it truly is a toxic relationship in which he tends to hold all of the control.

While walking with my dearest and oldest friend whom I have known for 35 years he admits that he has been waiting for quite some time for us both to be single at the same time. Would have been good to know...35 years ago! After a good discussion we have decided to take things slowly, VERY slowly, and see where it goes without crossing the line where it would ruin the friendship if it doesn't work out until we are really sure.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I'm in and out on here, too. I'm single, and have been for all but 2.5 years of my life, which was with only one guy.
  • dbienz
    dbienz Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Single! Been on dates but no actual relationship since my ex a year and a half ago.
  • neilbunting
    neilbunting Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Single
  • Pip_squeak83
    Pip_squeak83 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I could be any more "single".
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I've decided that my couch and I are going to be in a relationship. We spend every evening together .. he loves to watch what I watch .. sometimes he steals the remote, but I always get it back.
  • Lisi_p54321
    Lisi_p54321 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Recently single :/
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    Single life treats me like a bi-polar lover. I'll have a great couple of months and then a hellish time.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I've decided that my couch and I are going to be in a relationship. We spend every evening together .. he loves to watch what I watch .. sometimes he steals the remote, but I always get it back.

ha ha speaking of that
    y5GEzo1.jpg
    this should be a thing though instead of Grey's Anatomy it would be Daredevil for me.
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    single long enough that my most recent ex is already engaged again....
  • flrancho
    flrancho Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Definitely single. Never even had a boyfriend; not by choice.... no one ever asks me.
  • dianaherrera29
    dianaherrera29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am so very single. If I go on one more bad blind date I may have to go on a senior singles cruise. :D
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    what's a relationship