Level One Discussion

Options

Replies

• KindaSortaKaty
    KindaSortaKaty Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I cannot do a push-up, but I tried!! Day one down, 29 to go!
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done!
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Day 1 down - I can't do the bicycle abs - the combo of my big stomach/big boobs does not leave much room for the motion :(. I had to stop short of most of the exercises. I'm so out of shape!! I'm using 3 lb weights and they are plenty heavy so far. Hope I can manage this!
  • helenpeck77
    helenpeck77 Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I started a couple of days early so yesterday should have been my day 3 but had to take a rest day. I could hardly move, coming down stairs was painful and awkward. Ended up doing yoga for the first time ever and and that really helped loosen everything up.

Anyone else struggling to get through the cardio sections without stopping?
  • mummy_king
    mummy_king Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    May I join you all. I am starting day 1 today, so a little behind you all. I will report back once completed.
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done last night. My legs don't work properly today! ! Lots of walking and stretching today. Will be day 2 tomorrow. Might have an extra protein shake before bed to help repair muscles
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yay! Day 2 today! Not feeling great but I'm gonna push myself. Feel quite good after yesterday. I'm going to aim to do this 3-5 days pw and add in my other DVDs and possibly gym.

Good luck today everyone x
  • agentmelindamay
    agentmelindamay Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Got up early to do day 2 and now I just want to go back to bed! I hate the first circuit lots. Especially the jumping jacks/jump rope combo. I feel so out of breath after that it's unbelievable!
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done! Feeling ok today but it might hit me later :) Day 2 to be done after work!
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. Seemed a bit easier? Maybe my imagination lol
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done. Started a day late, but going to not have a rest day to catch up. This is my second time doing 30DS (1st time was a couple years ago). My least favorite part is the Cardio...YUCK! lol I hate cardio.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. I did Ripped in 30 level 1
  • jusbowers
    jusbowers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done - I love the cardio, struggle with the abs and my legs are still burning from the squats etc.

I go running 5 days a week so was going to try and fit it in on the same days so I can have 2 complete rest days a week but may have to reassess that lol.

Looking forwards to tomorrow

• Berenice30
    Berenice30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 done. Starting a day late. Hoping to do 10 straight days. :)
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Going to start this up tonight (been sick, so not sure how far I'm going to get through)
  • THachAb
    THachAb Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done (I'll call last Thursday's session a "practice round". :smile: ). The side lunges with arm raises kill me and I think tonight will be worse as I just had to shovel our driveway and sidewalk as we got a dump of snow last night!
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Doing day 2 tomo. Just hoping the aching from y'day has eased
  • skroops
    skroops Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a day behind most of you, but day one is done! I feel pretty good with the level 1 workout because I have started this program SO many times and always have managed to make it thru the 10 days of level 1. I usually poop out somewhere in level 2. I think I have only made it to level 3 once. I am determined to do all 30 days this time!! Hoping checking in with this group for accountability helps!! :)
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Ok anybody feel free to answer....what the heck does she mean when she says phoning it it? It's my Jillian pet peeve, and she says it at least 4 times. At first I thought she meant "hours honing it in at the gym" which made some sense, but then she says phoning it in a few more times. I just kind of want to scream "who has a phone right now" at her.... lol!
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    phoning it in means youre not putting in effort, like half-assing it :open_mouth: