Level One Discussion

Options

Replies

• priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done! Haven't lost any weight yet.
  • THachAb
    THachAb Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 5 yesterday and then did 3 games of curling in a bonspiel! Today was a rest day as my shins were killing me. So far I have lost 2 pounds since I really started keeping track two weeks ago.
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow - day 8 done! I don't think I have ever exercised for more than 5 days in a row ever in my entire life :o Feeling encouraged by that! Am wondering if I should move onto the next level or stay at level 1 when the time comes. Maybe I'll watch level 2 first.
  • Berenice30
    Berenice30 Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Day 7 done today. Had to take rest yesterday since my little was hanging off my legs. Lol. Is everyone going right into Level 2. I'm thinking of staying in level 1 a little while longer. Not sure if I'm ready for level 2. I need to check it out to see what the difference is
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I did ripped in 30 week 2 for the first time. I loved it!!!! I was sweating up a storm. Funny they did chest presses with bridges. :D Natalie Jill is in that video. If you are looking into alternating ripped in 30 look it up in YouTube or buy the video, or get it at your local library.

Let's keep shredding/ripping it!!!!
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to do Day 8 later this evening (assuming little one settles)! Thinking of moving to Level 2 weds - I'll have done 9 days level 1 plus 1 rest day then.
  • moreliz88
    Options
    Just completed day 8(:
    So looking forward for level 2
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done, but am suffering with my knees now. Lunges just no good and could feel on them on jumping jacks too :-(
  • alf1163
    Options
    hnyzthms wrote: »
    Day 6 done, but am suffering with my knees now. Lunges just no good and could feel on them on jumping jacks too :-(

Try to do the modifications or create your own exercises that will feel good for you. :D

• r_achael1
    Options
    Today was not a good day diet wise.. Had my first day at my new job which ended up in me buying unhealthy canteen food as I had no food to make a packed lunch then I got home and my boyfriend had bought takeaway pizza... oh well onwards and upwards, I had a go doing ripped level 2 too as I am just so sick of level 1 now and needed a change and also felt I needed a more intense workout to help work off all the extra calories consumed. Going to go make a packed lunch for work now to make tomorrow a better day! Think I will also take my measurements to motivate myself as I haven't done that yet.
  • coulibalymuso
    Options
    Yuck - I hate Mondays! Long late meeting at work & totally not motivated to exercise today. I ate way too much candy :\ I know I should just change my clothes now & workout but I just don't feel like it. Will try for a double workout tomorrow - we will see what happens :p
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done! Today I upped the weights to 4 pounds. My arms were killing me towards the end! I can still feel the burn and i'm loving the feeling!
  • alf1163
    Options
    Bye bye level 1!!!!! Will start level 2 tomorrow or on Thursday. I might do Ripped in 30 week 2 tomorrow and shred Thu since I did shred today. Keep up the good work!!!!
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    I've had to skip today my knees are so painful :-(. Hate having knee problems, feel really down they're stopping me.
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have started doing level 1 and 2 every day to get more of a workout, I do have to modify some of the routine to fit what I can do. I am hoping that if i just stick with it i will be able to do the routines normally.
  • Berenice30
    Berenice30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done! Upped my weights today too.
  • moreliz88
    Options
    I complete day 9 today, so much needed rest day tomorrow, level 2 coming up on friday
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Last day of. Level 1 today. Starting level 2 tomorrow.
  • coulibalymuso
    Options
    Day 9 done! Couldn't push myself to do back to back 30DS so late in the night so I just did one & 20 min Leslie Sansone.
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    @alf1163‌ how is ripped in 30? Did u just start at wk 2? As is it less gentle on knees xxx