Intermediate Team Chat Board

Options

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    The punishment has been decided as this: You can use last week's episode or next week's. Or do a mish/mash with one of your old favourite episodes. rkzs4ynjqybg.jpg
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    DAM!!!!
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    We can do this!
  • admiralducksauce
    Options
    My guess is there won't be many burpees done for this challenge. :)
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    My guess is there won't be many burpees done for this challenge. :)
    lol. That was my thought too.

• SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Not unless Herschel comes back in a flash back.
  • Bmercy21
    Bmercy21 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    So I am over my cardio already without a regular workout! I was stressing doing the two jobs and all but I've been giving my kindergarten class a little workout everyday for 20 minutes and it adds up. Today my friend aNd I got one of our brisk lunchtime walks. Do you believe my students love The bring Sally up squat challenge... We do it daily
  • admiralducksauce
    Options
    Bmercy21 wrote: »
    Do you believe my students love The bring Sally up squat challenge... We do it daily

I've made my peace with Bring Sally Up too! It took a while, but I think seeing the dude in pain helps. :)
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hey teammates - anyone up for doing this Muscular Arm March challenge with me?

Muscular+Arms+March.png
  • Gambrell104
    Options

Muscular+Arms+March.png

I would love too!
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options

Muscular+Arms+March.png

I'm In!!!!

• ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    For the punishment, I have 8 second jog, 30 pushups, 270 mountain climbers, 30 second wall sit, and 80 jumping jacks. Did anyone else come up with different totals? And also, how are you all recording this cardio in the exercise database? Thanks :)
  • admiralducksauce
    Options
    Team,

I've been hit real bad by a norovirus this week. Does anyone have 20 minutes of cardio they could spot me? I'm pretty close but my outlook of finishing up is slim. On the upside I think I hit my calorie goal for once. :)

@ToughHippieChick‌ - if you added it all up and did it at once (with reasonable recovery periods), you could just time that. I'd probably enter it as aerobics, but I'm not very picky about the specific entries.
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    admiralducksauce

I will have an extra 20 minutes of cardio to give to you. I will mention it when I log in totals tomorrow. Get well soon.

• Gambrell104
    Options
    For the punishment, I have 8 second jog, 30 pushups, 270 mountain climbers, 30 second wall sit, and 80 jumping jacks. Did anyone else come up with different totals? And also, how are you all recording this cardio in the exercise database? Thanks :)

I have done it yet, was gonna pull a old eps from Netflix tonight.
  • admiralducksauce
    Options
    Thanks @ToughHippieChick‌ but it turns out my wife has 20m she can give!
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Funny, I got exactly 270 mountain climbers too, wasn't exactly sure if I counted 'em all. I had 40 pushups, and 2 wall sits. I was also pretty liberal when it came to Michonne, basically if she wasn't scowling, I counted it as a smile...ended up with 120 jumping jacks. But it only took me a tad over 12 minutes to do it all; I'm logged it as Calisthenics - Light/Moderate Effort.

• Bmercy21
    Options
    I added in all the empty ones and for Hershel I did 10 burped bc Glenn said we can only make it together which is pretty smart! I watched it and did the tallies and then performed the exercises I wasn't to into the gunshots lol but I made up for it by doing the other empty slots atleast once
  • Bmercy21
    Options

Muscular+Arms+March.png

Yeah I think I'm in I just need a reminder ugh I always mess up these challenges!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    That's a good challenge to get strength training in! Don't forget to check in today!