• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    10 on the ex bike.

exercise.png
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,462 Member
    Options
    Well weather wise I can't complain. We should be in the 70's by this weekend. Last year at this time we had snow, go figure. My first club ride is this Saturday. Going to be warm and nice and if this works out I will join the cycling club. I will still be on my MTB, but I love my bike. I ride along all the time, time to make some friends for rides.

03/01 - 12.0 miles cycling
    03/02 - 1.0 miles walking
    03/03 - 11.0 miles cycling
    03/04 - 14.0 miles cycling

Total: 38.0 miles

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,824 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

3/04

Exercise bike 40.73 miles and walk 1.25 miles

Total 41.98 miles for today

173.29 miles done and 826.71 miles to go.... :)
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    7 miles running today

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,377 Member
    Options
    Well weather wise I can't complain. We should be in the 70's by this weekend. Last year at this time we had snow, go figure. My first club ride is this Saturday. Going to be warm and nice and if this works out I will join the cycling club. I will still be on my MTB, but I love my bike. I ride along all the time, time to make some friends for rides.

03/01 - 12.0 miles cycling
    03/02 - 1.0 miles walking
    03/03 - 11.0 miles cycling
    03/04 - 14.0 miles cycling

Total: 38.0 miles

exercise.png

@anaconday469: Have fun on your ride Saturday. Sounds like a good time. :D
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,377 Member
    Options
    Almost there....Early Happy Thursday!

z1b958wlio3b.jpg
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

exercise.png

10 miles done
    25 total
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,326 Member
    Options
    In case anyone is wondering why I'm being so quiet.....I'm on day 5 of a lovely case of bronchitis and haven't been able to exercise since last week....I'm really hoping to in the next day or two though before I get hopelessly behind. :smile:

Dave
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Adding 4 miles.

exercise.png

• jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    3/4 - 1.05 mile walk

oJjKm6.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,347 Member
    Options
    In case anyone is wondering why I'm being so quiet.....I'm on day 5 of a lovely case of bronchitis and haven't been able to exercise since last week....I'm really hoping to in the next day or two though before I get hopelessly behind. :smile:

Dave

Dave - I'm so sorry you were sick. I hope you're feeling much better. My daughter had it and was really sick.

Dean - Enjoy every minute of your ride!! You are in the very best company!!

The weather was beautiful when I got home, so I hit the sidewalks! Loved it!

Tues - 2.72
    Wed - 8.18

exercise.png

Hope everyone enjoys their Thursday!

Chris

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,221 Member
    Options

Dave

You are on a string of bad luck this winter. I hope that spring brings better health.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Got out this afternoon. It was 32 degrees with gusting winds and that is still better than a day in the office. :smile:

Adding 25 miles for 51 out of 300.

exercise.png

d54ewaqxy4o9.jpg
  • sufferlandrian
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ngm500kzkknx.jpg

The only calm part of the ride was at the beginning. The winds ended up steady at 15 mph with gusts.
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Although I'm not setting an land speed records, I'm managing to stay on track. Mark me down for 5.3 of my 35 miles please.

exercise.png

• taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I'm glad some of us are having decent weather. Or at least weather you can get out in, blustery or not. Yesterday we had rain and flooding. Today, snow and wind and falling temperatures. It was fun, but pretty scary too sliding through the parking lot to my car after work. There is ice under the snow on the walkways and streets right now, and that makes any movement challenging. So, that partially explains my 1.5 miles today. If I can manage, I will venture out tomorrow into the snow. No fancy work shoes, just warm safe boots.

March total 10 miles. Just enough to stay in the green for now. I need to add some extra miles tomorrow if at all possible.

exercise.png

@Dave (and any others who are also under the weather right now) Take care of yourself and be sure you are well enough to start moving again. You know we will be here when you are ready.

• hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    On the board tonight with 16.5 miles.
  • christenafreda
    christenafreda Posts: 212 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • hkristine1
    Options
    Oh Dave :( Bronchitis???!!! YUK!! Feel better soon.
  • hkristine1
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================
This discussion has been closed.