Like Minded Lushes March 2015

Options

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    WOW Kat, that SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People...meh :grumble: Good luck!!!

Robin, Jamaica YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ashley!!!!

Monday-2 bourbon and cokes
    Tuesday-3 bourbon and cokes
    Not sure about tonight but probably some wine or some bourbon. We are "supposed" to get 4-8 inches tonight into tomorrow, but they have been totally wrong so far this winter so I won't hold my breath :wink:

Have a great day everyone!!!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I still managed my 0. Haven't gotten ahold of the dealership yet but hoping for good news when I do.

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0

Another 0 tonight and then serious wineing tomorrow with the girls.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    your profile pic is so adorable Ashley!
    That sucks about your car, Kat...grrrr!
    Plugging along here. I'm hoping to see some movement on the scale. So far..nada. :\
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Just checking in!

Kat you are killing it!!! Nice job!

Ashley the kiddos are adorable! I know that feeling of needing to make up for 9 months of abstaining, I hoping to keep it under control this time around ;)

Kate- glad to see Ollie is adjusting!

I am hanging in there. Definitely ready for some warmer weather! We did find out we are having boy #2 so that's exciting :)
  • SoCalWoman
    edited March 2015
    Options
    good to see you Chloe...congrats on the news! Boys love their mommas ya know. ;)
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - WINE
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    wow, that's a lot of 0s Kat, you deserve the wine.
    I loved Jamaica, Robin, that's where I got in engaged in 2008!
    I had 0s Monday and Tuesday but last night I took out my kitty-sitters (my friends had to look give mollie her pill for hyperthyroidism, and my cats are barfers, so really no way to repay friends for that) anyway, I had 4 drinks, a marg and 3 bud lights.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Wed - 3 drinks
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    It looks like Kat gets the Zero award this week. I certainly didn't get any zeros but managed to jump start my workouts. Need to reign in the evening snacking an drinking to make any significant progress on losing the extra 10 LBs I packed on during my winter hibernation.

Have a great weekend my friends!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    :) Thanks guys, definitely indulged last night but balanced the wine by having lots of veggies and some fruit!

Feel a bit sluggish today but I'm sure a good hour on the bike will get rid of that. I'm sure there will be wine tonight.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!

So much for 0's....I had a beer Wednesday and 2 dirty martinis last night. We got 10" of snow and my husband was home yesterday so it seemed like drinks needed to be had. And I was pretty proud I stopped at 2.... I think I'll have him pick up a bottle of wine on the way home tonight. Or two.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Down .8 of a pound after all my hard work this week. :grumble:
    whatever..I'm not going to let that ruin my weekend!
    TGIF lushes :drinker:
  • ryzeman
    Options
    Hang in there Sydney- another stellar week like the one you had and I guarantee you will be down TWO pounds! (or I'll eat a bug) :)
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Yes, hang in there Syd, even when I burn the magic 3500 cals which should technically mean I should lose a pound sometimes I don't. Bodies are weird, with that said sometimes if I weigh a couple days later I'll be down. I also know not to weight after drinking or having a high sodium meal :noway: that always gets me.

So we drop Beast off on the 16th for 3-4 days which means I'll get a rental and provided all goes well it'll be about $1300, could be better but could be worse. I'll just be happy she's fixed up.

Right now husband and I are on our way to our first of 2 date nights this week :#<3
  • ryzeman
    Options
    I have been hearing how good for you dark chocolate is for you. So, I have been trying darker and darker to acquire a taste for it. The crowning achievement was purchasing 8 oz of baker's chocolate.

Not as good as it sounds.... :)
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 3 drinks
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Plugging along this was such a busy week I haven't had time to breath. a little too much vodka last night to celebrate Friday.
    Amy I love Jamaica too. that is where we went on our honeymoon in 2009
  • Kat120285
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Waaaaay too much both during the day and at night yesterday. Husband and I were in roooough shape but after a workout I feel much better :# and now it's back to 0's until Thursday :drinker:

This will be the third week with four 0's :open_mouth: never thought that would happen.

It's about 40 degrees today so we've got some windows open to let the fresh air in and the stale winter air out :blush:B)
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Incredibly lushy from thursday-saturday. Time to dry out and get on Operation De-puff!!!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Same here Kate. Although I only missed a workout on Saturday which was absurdly lushy :noway:

I'm onto my last month of this round of P90X, hoping to lose a few more pounds this round and hopefully the rest of the pounds before Summer!

With that said...

Sunday - 0 B)