Replies

• zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Ooof...........3 big drinks Sun
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    It was so nice here yesterday...think it hit 55!!!! We went for a nice long walk. It is amazing how a little warm and sunshine can make a monday better :laugh:

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0. I'd love to walk again tonight but we are getting some rain, so I'll hit the gym and maybe get out again tomorrow!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Spring is here! I love daylight savings..hope to get in a walk with the husband tonight when he gets home. Some of the son's friends are on Spring Break and stopped by (so sweet)...but now I'm *really* ready for my kid to be home.
    Monday-0
    There's no wine in the house which seems to be about the only way I can manage a 0...so I'm assuming it'll be another 0 tonight.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You're so right about the warm weather making a day better Kate and Syd a 0 is a 0 no matter how ya get it :smile: :wink:

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0

Supposed to be mid to high 40's low 50's here all week which not only means tons of snow melt but windows open!!! :smiley:

Husband is home sick today so we're all having a lazy day watching a show about awesome house boats.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Friday=4 drinks
    Saturday=3 drinks
    Sunday=2 drink (I almost forgot I had a bloody mary at breakfast and then BAileys and milk when I couldn't fall asleep)
    Monday=taster flight (16 oz) then 2 more pints

I don't know about tonight...
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Sunday-0
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-planning another 0

• SoCalWoman
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Need to stop by the store today, which will mean wine most likely tonight.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Look at us getting all our 0's =]

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0

It'll be another today and then tomorrow wine! :drinker:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I got a 0 last night, add it to the pile;)
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm really slacking at this thread!

Our new puppy is a handful! She is so sweet when she wants to be, but she has so much energy! To top it off, she is a digger & has ended up in our neighbor's backyard twice in the past 2 days. All she wants to do is play with their dog, so I get it. But man oh man, I don't sit down in the evenings until she goes to bed (which is about 9pm). However, it seems to be working wonders for my weight. I haven't been to the gym in the past 2.5 weeks and I've lost about 4 lbs. CRAZY!

Monday - 1 bottle of wine
    Tuesday - 0
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Sunday-0
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-3oz cherry vodka via shots...ehhh why not.
    Not sure about tonight. Looking forward to getting out for another walk after work! Got almost 4.5 miles in last night...can't wait for all the ice and snow to melt from the trail so we can log more...trying to log miles through the neighborhoods is tough!
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 1 bottle of wine
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - will be 0

Looking forward to getting home to walk the puppy! The weather has been so gorgeous & I love it!! We're going out of town tomorrow night so LOTS of alcohol will be consumed. YAY for tomorrow being Friday!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - Wine :#:drinker:

Sunny today but cooler than yesterday which got up in the 60's, today is 30's :( Oh, well. Having some liquids now then going to do the P90X stretch dvd because goodness does my body need it. Then a bit of cleaning before Eve comes over for our workout and then it'll be wine o'clock with the girls!!!! :#
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    As predicted..I had wine. The scale is inching down at a snail's pace, but I basically only have a week left before we're on vacation so let's see if I can drop a few more only to put it all back on during Spring Break. :drinker:
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-wine 2 glasses
    More of the same tonight. Hope to get out into the garden to clean things up a bit. Maybe burn a few calories as well.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Oh, and bridget...is your puppy in classes yet? Good luck...sounds like you're being a great mom!
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Syd, my little Gemma is in puppy classes. Next week is our last one then we move onto basic obedience class. She is a very smart little pup. She sits, lays down and we are currently working on staying, walking on a leash & coming when called. My favorite part of the class is when it is "puppy playtime" and they all run around playing. It is so adorable!! Plus Gemma gets so exhausted & sleeps all through the night!

Gemma loves being out in the backyard, but this past weekend she dug a hole (and the neighbor dog helped on her side), and we look out & see Gemma in the neighbor's backyard playing with their dog....just having a great time! LOL. So, that has happened twice & we're trying to figure out how to get her to stop. Otherwise, she is growing like a weed too! Up 21 lbs! I do love her very much, but man she is exhausting!!
  • bgrune131
    Options
    zkmeidx7tmn8.jpg

Here she is! 5 months already!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Oh my gosh she is soooooo cute!!!!!!! Puppies are a lot of work but worth it <3 there's a saying "If puppies are the rainbow, senior pups are the pot of gold at the end <3" I don't know how people just get puppies and think they aren't going to grow and then when they do they just give them up or give them up when they're seniors. I could never abandon my senior booboos.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Awww look at those long legs and big paws!!!

I am with you Kat I will never understand people that get dogs and think they can just be done with them when they feel like it. My Bella is a rescue we got her at 7 months and she just turned 4. She was seriously CRAZY, she has calmed down tons, but she still has her moments, but I could never imagine getting rid of her. The only way I will go on a vacation is if my mom can watch her because I could never even leave her at one of those boarding places.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    ChLoE1130 wrote: »
    Awww look at those long legs and big paws!!!

I am with you Kat I will never understand people that get dogs and think they can just be done with them when they feel like it. My Bella is a rescue we got her at 7 months and she just turned 4. She was seriously CRAZY, she has calmed down tons, but she still has her moments, but I could never imagine getting rid of her. The only way I will go on a vacation is if my mom can watch her because I could never even leave her at one of those boarding places.

Yeah we bring the pups now because there isn't anyone to watch them anymore and I have never boarded them and never will.