Weekly Post 08/03/ - 14/03/15

Options

Replies

• flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Karen - I had that for a while, when I started fasting. It went back to normal after a while. Enjoy the energy B)
  • jknight001
    jknight001 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Soooo tired. :tired_face: Spent the day at the zoo with my son's kinder class. Talk about herding cats! But it was priceless to see them so excited to encounter all the different animals. However, I am ready for bed. Start FD #2 tomorrow.

@bburg86 - When you have a young one, options are better than gold. So glad you will be able to get out more in your new neighborhood.
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    jknight001 wrote: »
    Soooo tired. :tired_face: Spent the day at the zoo with my son's kinder class. Talk about herding cats! But it was priceless to see them so excited to encounter all the different animals. However, I am ready for bed. Start FD #2 tomorrow.

@bburg86 - When you have a young one, options are better than gold. So glad you will be able to get out more in your new neighborhood.

Me too!!! Where we live right now is RIGHT off a major interstate and there are always 18 wheelers flying off the exit. It's just not safe. I cannot wait to be able to get into the new place and be able to walk around!
  • jknight001
    Options
    @bburg86‌ - not to mention less noise and less dirt. It will be your own piece of heaven. Ahhhh.
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Darn, MFP ate my post. Or maybe I keysmashed thanks to 2 hours of sleep and buzzing off abnormal levels of coffee intake haha!

Back to 50 down second week in a row, woo hoo. Ultimate goal, make my highest/starting weight of the week that 50 pounds down number lol.

I'm getting closer to my next ADIOS goal to permanently kick 290's out of ma' house forever (even on my high weigh-in days), but I CAN say for 100% sure that 295 has been permanently deported because I haven't seen it again since 2/20 woo woo.
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Fast day number 2 today (Thursday) yayyyyyy our house settles today!!! I'm so nervous I don't think I'd be able to eat much anyway lol
    Have a great day /arvo /night depending on your timezone :smiley:
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    Options
    3pm I'm starving!!!!! Time to drink water and sidetrack myself
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Karen - your almost done! I'm just starting my Thursday fast ;)

Lemon water or hot tea could help....
  • jknight001
    Options
    Darn, MFP ate my post. Or maybe I keysmashed thanks to 2 hours of sleep and buzzing off abnormal levels of coffee intake haha!

Back to 50 down second week in a row, woo hoo. Ultimate goal, make my highest/starting weight of the week that 50 pounds down number lol.

I'm getting closer to my next ADIOS goal to permanently kick 290's out of ma' house forever (even on my high weigh-in days), but I CAN say for 100% sure that 295 has been permanently deported because I haven't seen it again since 2/20 woo woo.

3c7vms2am7wh.gif
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Just completed a 6:1 maintenance week and finished the fast.

Broke it with a Quest Bar because it's late and I shouldn't make a racket in the kitchen... that was a bit anticlimactic, ha.

Today I grocery-shopped right in the middle of my fast, which was a pretty cool exercise I think. Didn't buy anything unusually stupid. Stomach growled a bit but no big deal.

Have a good week!
  • forevertoday
    forevertoday Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    5:2 Week 2
    FD #3
    Total -1kg

I am alive & not hungry, in fact when dinner came around and I had my 2nd 250cal meal I didn't want to eat it, just didn't feel the need.
    Chocolate/sweet cravings are gone, could be because I have incorporated 1 dark chocolate square per day in my diet.
    Found that on my regular days I am not as hungry as I use to be, I almost don't need to calculate at all (but I am a control freak, so let's not get too hasty)

9PM, feel good.

Good luck to you all! xx
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    Options
    Yayyyyyy fast day number 2 completed!!
  • snaps27
    snaps27 Posts: 960 Member
    Options

Great job Carbs!!!
  • lulu1066
    lulu1066 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    well done everyone! I have been awful this week - four semi-fasts ie. really good until 4pm and then inability to walk past biscuits, chocolate eggs and walnut bread. Two parents' evenings haven't helped. So under 1000 but pure rubbish and junk. But I tell myself the immediate goal is losing the last stubborn 5lbs and then I'll get my head around eating properly, exercising, cleaning my house, doing my marking etc.
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Fast day #2 for me!!! I am officially stuck at a plateau it seems! I've been 167.2 for over two weeks. I'm glad I'm not gaining but come on! I was 167.2 AGAIN this morning when I got on the scale. Hopefully tomorrow I'll see a drop. I just REALLY want to hit 10lbs lost! Badly!!!
  • lulu1066
    lulu1066 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    eyes on the prize then missus x
  • jknight001
    Options
    @forevertoday‌ - Woohoo! Doing great!

@lulu1066 - You can do it! Have your family hide the biscuits, chocolate eggs and walnut bread on your fast days. :wink:

@bburg86 - Your body is going through a lot of changes. Give it a bit more time before you declare yourself stuck. Could be you are converting fat into muscle which will work for you in the end.
  • snaps27
    snaps27 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Well tried to do a fast today, but ended just over a thousand. Will try another day. But at least it was a low calorie day.
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Well done everyone!

My second fast went ok. I'm about 200 over, but I'm Ok with that today. Feeling much better than last week. Tired now and heading off to zeezee land. 3 very busy and emotion laden days ahead of me, so a good nights sleep is definitely a good idea.

Probably won't be around much, so have fun without me :p
  • catchyb
    catchyb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My second fast day tomorrow. I don't know what's going on but I couldn't stop eating today, I downed an entire 200g bar of milka caramel, about 20 chocolate covered marshmallows, 2 chocolate cream eclairs, 8 chocolate biscuits and half a twix. Also breakfast, lunch and dinner, oh and I nearly forgot the Nutella... I feel sick just reading this and yet I'm still not satiated.