Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Show Us Yer Bike...

1192021222325»

Replies

• denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    0w9eyivii559.jpg

My Warbird fully loaded and ready for bikepacking adventures! First trip will be the Mickelson trail in South Dakota.
    Nice!

16742730257_b79a2eb176_m.jpg
    It's only a loaner but been having fun on it for a couple of days. As much fun as it is, I'd rather get a dedicated MTB, then a road/cross/touring bike then a fat bike, then a... Just don't feel like I have enough honest use of it here whereas I would out of the others. But it has me thinking that 29+ could be pretty awesome here.

Yeah, I can't speak to that. I have a bike for every purpose and then some. My fat bike is my dedicated mtn bike, snow or no snow. I found that I have much more confidence for trail riding on my fat bike vs mtn bike.

I'm still pretty devoted to my skinny tires and I'm psyched for gravel travel!

• veloman21
    veloman21 Posts: 418 Member
    0w9eyivii559.jpg

My Warbird fully loaded and ready for bikepacking adventures! First trip will be the Mickelson trail in South Dakota.

Nice setup!! Was just looking at some bike packing gear from Revelate, is that what you have?
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    It's only a loaner but been having fun on it for a couple of days. As much fun as it is, I'd rather get a dedicated MTB, then a road/cross/touring bike then a fat bike, then a... Just don't feel like I have enough honest use of it here whereas I would out of the others.
    This is me. I love fat bikes but it rarely snows here and there isn't much sand. The only time I'd ever use it consistently would be my annual week at the beach. My road, cross, mountain bike, and TT bikes, on the other hand, each get ridden at least weekly for most of the year.
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    The frame and seat packs are Revelate. I also have 2 JPaks ruksacks (He's local and makes amazing packs!), a stuff sack mounted to my bars with an extra little bag strapped to that. On my first trip, I don't need to pack food or any type of stove, so I may have to tweak some of this later for extra room. My biggest problem is that I ride the smallest size Warbird so my frame bag is smaller and I don't have a lot of clearance for the seat pack.

• lpherman01
    lpherman01 Posts: 212 Member
    Could your picture be any bigger? ;)
  • BikeIsMyYoga
    BikeIsMyYoga Posts: 1 Member
    I have two rigs!

2014 Salsa El Mariachi rigid single speed and a 2015 Epic Expert Carbon World Cup.

Love em both!

0e33ffgghz0u.jpg
    yuhih4757unq.jpg