APRIL 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal last month for the first time! I'm prepping for a 5K at the beginning of May so I'll try 25 miles this month.
  • Tappy44
    Tappy44 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am in for 50 miles this month.
    Also, I was wondering why all of my info is not on the spreadsheet? This will be my fourth month participating.

You guys are great! I love this group, it really has gotten me up off my @ss!!

Thanks!!
    Toni
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Well, I've been doing low numbers this year. In March I started with a goal of 50, eventually moving that to 90 and ultimately ended with 128. Last year, for April I had a goal of 300 and went over that. This is the time to start bike riding. So - going big - 300 it is for this April. I have a total goal of 3000 miles for the year so time to make up the difference since the operation.
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Please sign me up for 200 miles, might as well start big. B)
  • willowcreeklane
    willowcreeklane Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Please put me down for 150 April miles, thanks!
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Although I was a miserable fail last month, I am still going to try for 30 running miles. I swear I am not hitting my goals due to laziness! I hit almost 27,000 steps yesterday and that was without working out! I just have kids in baseball, softball, dance, etc. I can't do my running outside after dark because I live on a prison farm (husband is an Asst. Warden) and you really don't want to be running around that area at night. I may have to break and get on my treadmill. I HATE the treadmill! I am going to figure out how to make this work!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Good catch Tappy44 - they are missing you. If you've been tracking separately, you could send totals for the past 4 months to either DarkKnight or hkristine1 and I'm sure they will get you set up in the spreadsheet.

I love this group. This group is the reason why I keep tracking miles/steps and moving. The data is awesome. And everyone who keeps the spreadsheet up to date works hard at it. Its not easy to keep a handle on all of us.
  • willowcreeklane
    willowcreeklane Posts: 153 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Ejf7000
    Ejf7000 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    please put me down for 120 again this month.
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 180km.

exercise.png
  • Tappy44
    Options
    verdemujer wrote: »
    Good catch Tappy44 - they are missing you. If you've been tracking separately, you could send totals for the past 4 months to either DarkKnight or hkristine1 and I'm sure they will get you set up in the spreadsheet.

I love this group. This group is the reason why I keep tracking miles/steps and moving. The data is awesome. And everyone who keeps the spreadsheet up to date works hard at it. Its not easy to keep a handle on all of us.

Same with me! This group gets me moving!!
  • Tappy44
    Options
    My totals:

Jan. total - 30.07 miles
    Feb. total - 30.52 miles
    March total - 52.61miles

YTD total - 113.2
  • lee134
    lee134 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    17 miles today m
    MTD 17 miles
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    10.3 miles walked today
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    Put me in for 175 again.
  • Tappy44
    Options
    4/1 - 2.44 miles walking
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,152 Member
    Options
    Starting off with a 4.3 mile walk

@speedyf so sorry for your loss. I have a 24 year old cockatiel, I've had him since he was 3 months old and every time I come back in the house, I hold my breath. They grab a huge part of our hearts.

exercise.png

• sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Day 1 3.3 miles
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »

@speedyf so sorry for your loss. I have a 24 year old cockatiel, I've had him since he was 3 months old and every time I come back in the house, I hold my breath. They grab a huge part of our hearts.
    Thanks Kar328.

They certainly do. Our other 15 y.o. cat died in the Fall. I've had many animals, and still have many, including a 13 y.o. dog that probably won't be with us next winter if things continue to worsen; you just never get use to it when they leave.

My 21 y.o. son was heartbroken yesterday, but he knew it was for the better. That cat and him went through a lot together, including the loss of his horse four years ago.

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,111 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 220 miles (Running, walking, and biking)
This discussion has been closed.