Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

APRIL 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Replies

• kayak_kutie
    kayak_kutie Posts: 381 Member
    4/2 - 7 miles biking into a strong headwind
    4/2 - 1.4 miles walking

exercise.png

• Tappy44
    Tappy44 Posts: 1,050 Member
    4/2 - 2.22 miles doing Treadmill Intervals

MTD - 6.89 miles
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 548 Member
    Thank you for the welcome. Thank you soooo much for the spreadsheet. You are so kind.
    April 2, 6.7 miles according to fitbit.
    13.8 total toward 150 mi.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,159 Member
    3.6 mile walk on this gray day. Matches my mood, back to work tonight. The first one after vacation is always the hardest. I also haven't stayed up too late in 24 days. Caffeine will be my friend.

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    edited April 2015

exercise.png

Adding 16 miles for 60 out of 350. It's a good start to the month. Weekends are difficult though so I'm trying to bank miles for the weekend if I can't ride.
  • 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Okay, I'm in for 100 miles this month.

exercise.png

Between yesterday and today I moved 8.22 miles, mostly on the recumbent bike.
    Keep movin' everyone; Spring is coming!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,383 Member
    New monthly records for the March 2015 MYAC!!! :smiley::star:

Percentage of participants that made their goal went from old record of 73.5% to 81%!!!

Percentage of miles actually moved compared to pledged went from 109.8% to 113.3%!!!

That's FANTASTIC!!! Wonderful efforts!!!

smiley-happy085.gif

Dave
  • darkrider42
    edited April 2015
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

@SPEEDYF - You got it! I will get right on that and figure out what it should actually be. And I'll double-check to make sure all your historical miles are accounted for as well. :flowerforyou: Edited this after...all better now. :)

@CARLSODA - Yes!! What's up with all of this crazy wind?? We're getting hammered with it here in Minnesota too! :noway:

@CECI_O_K - Ummmm yeah...hills are not my idea of a good time either. :laugh: But they sure will make you stronger! Good for you! :)

@KAREN - Sorry you have to go back tonight....hope it goes smoothly for you! :flowerforyou: Try not to go too crazy on the caffeine tho. I'd hate for you not to be able to sleep when you finally do get done with your shift. :)

@DEAN - Definitely a nice start to the month! :drinker:

• darkrider42
    edited April 2015
    If anyone else sees anything suspicious, questionable or just plain wrong with your numbers on the spreadsheet, PLEASE, let us know and we can look into it and get it corrected if need be. We promise not to take it personally. We're human and while we do try our hardest not to, we realize that we occasionally mess up. :blush:

Signed,
    "The Management" :smile:
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    8.27 miles walked today

28.31 miles walked to date
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,336 Member
    edited April 2015
    New ttd 12.75 miles

It's great to be a March record breaker btw! Thanks for all the encouragement
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    MTD - 12.2/100
  • Tappy44
    Tappy44 Posts: 1,050 Member
    4/3 - 1.58 miles walking at lunch

MTD - 8.47 miles
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    edited April 2015

@SPEEDYF - You got it! I will get right on that and figure out what it should actually be. And I'll double-check to make sure all your historical miles are accounted for as well. :flowerforyou: Edited this after...all better now. :)

Merci Dave! :wink:
    Gifs-tumblr-engra_C3_A7ado-pronto-template-so-cute-tumblr-candy-brushes-photoscape-by-thata-schultz007_large1.gif
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,159 Member

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

@KAREN - Sorry you have to go back tonight....hope it goes smoothly for you! :flowerforyou: Try not to go too crazy on the caffeine tho. I'd hate for you not to be able to sleep when you finally do get done with your shift. :)

I don't usually go too nuts. I drink a large cup on the drive in and that's usually it. We have a 24/7 Starbucks in the hospital but I try to avoid it for both calories and money. I do bring a couple of K cups in case I need them, but most of the time the one cup is good. What I'm hoping to avoid is the "stress chocolate" I bring and usually eat too much of when I'm there. I managed to not eat any of that specific one when I was off and I'm hoping to keep that going, but it's still a crutch and I did pack a bit of it. I did recently discover oatmeal isn't as gross as I've always thought and adding a tbsp of dark chocolate chips to it makes it even better, so that's also packed for later. :smiley:
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,925 Member
    Exercise total for

4/03

Exercise bike 20.14 miles and walk 1.25 miles

Total 21.39 miles for today

73.67 miles done and 726.33 miles to go.... :)
  • darkrider42

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,704 Member
    It was a beautiful, breezy day today!! Got my miles done then went shopping with my DD!!

Fri - 7.05 miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a grand Saturday!!

Chris
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    If anyone else sees anything suspicious, questionable or just plain wrong with your numbers on the spreadsheet, PLEASE, let us know and we can look into it and get it corrected if need be. We promise not to take it personally. We're human and while we do try our hardest not to, we realize that we occasionally mess up. :blush:

Signed,
    "The Management" :smile:

I think you guys to a Damn good job and I'm surprised there aren't more errors. Keep up the good work and just know that we appreciate all that you do. :+1:
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,482 Member
    Rain, rain go away so I can run a big distance run tomorrow or the next day.
    April 3: 8 Miles 4 Walking and 4 on Bike between rain drops
    TTD: 26 Miles

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.