APRIL 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I ran/speed walked 3 miles on the TM this a.m. & then rode ex bike 6.5 miles. I was thinking it may clear my lungs but NO I was back to coughing all day! I have been wheezy all day too so I may not run again until this crud goes away.

exercise.png
  • plipsurt
    plipsurt Posts: 185 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • plipsurt21
    plipsurt21 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    April 3 did 5.4 miles. Accidentally under reported the day before, but find competition makes me feel stressed, which is counterproductive. I only try to maintain daily distance.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Survived being back at work and managed to get 1 mile in hallway laps.

exercise.png

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,921 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Back again and aiming for running 100 miles! Going to sound like a broken record, but this will be the month that I reach my goal, lol! 7.6/100 miles running complete!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

exercise.png

What was I thinking going for 150 !! ...oh well, it will be a good challenge for me since I will gone on vacation for a week....I'll just have to use that gym I saw in the brochure...lol maybe twice a day...

15 miles
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Adding 43 miles for 103 out of 350.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,318 Member
    Options
    sharondtd wrote: »
    April 3 did 5.4 miles. Accidentally under reported the day before, but find competition makes me feel stressed, which is counterproductive. I only try to maintain daily distance.

This isn't a competition with anyone but our own selves. The point is just to maintain the pace (green) so that you reach your goal at the end of the month...that's really it! There are no prizes or anything for making goal early or whatever. You just do what you need to do to stay on track to make your goal. :flowerforyou:

Dave

• Tappy44
    Tappy44 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    4/4 - 3.28 miles walking

MTD - 11.74 miles

I am kicking @ss so far this month!!
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Adding 3.6 run for today

exercise.png

• plipsurt
    plipsurt Posts: 185 Member
    Options

exercise.png

• plipsurt21
    plipsurt21 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • lee134
    lee134 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    plipsurt wrote: »

exercise.png

• lee134
    lee134 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    20 miles
    MTD 54 miles
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,357 Member
    Options
    I have such a new found respect for all of you distance runners. I am going to be so happy to just finish this half coming up. I have to find a energy substitute. The gu and chewys don't work. I am getting sick from the caffeine. May have to go back to a cliff bar.

April 4: 13.5 miiles - walked 2 miles and ran 11.5 miles...new distance record for me and I shaved 10 sec. on my mph.

TTD: 39.5 miles

exercise.png

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    5.13 miles walked today

33.44 miles walked to date
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    clepant wrote: »
    I have such a new found respect for all of you distance runners. I am going to be so happy to just finish this half coming up. I have to find a energy substitute. The gu and chewys don't work. I am getting sick from the caffeine. May have to go back to a cliff bar.

Back when I ran, I couldn't pull enough energy fast enough out of the Clif bars. I would use the non caffinated Gu gel and it worked pretty good. Right now on my bike I'm using Hammer Perpetuem.
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    Boy it has been a busy week for me. I have sang a Holy Week mass (Both bilingual and English) every night since Sunday. I still have a late night service tonight and Easter Day tomorrow to go. Still managed to get a ride or two in though that is not so good on the voice. Could not resist the sunny weather today. Happy Easter everyone!

04/01 - 2.0 miles walking
    04/02 - 2.0 miles walking
    04/02 - 13.0 miles cycling
    04/03 - 2.0 miles walking
    04/04 - 12.0 miles cycling

Total: 31.0 miles

exercise.png

This discussion has been closed.