APRIL 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,318 Member
    Options
    plipsurt21 wrote: »

exercise.png
    You need to go back to tickerfactory.com and update your ticker there and then it will show up here with the correct total.

Dave

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,318 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    sharondtd wrote: »
    Do we need to go back into Ticker Factory each time to update? Tips appreciated.
    Yup! We don't have anything to do with what shows up on your ticker. You have to go to tickerfactory.com and update it there. When you do it will update every occurrence of your ticker here, but you still have to keep pasting your ticker code each time because we don't go backwards through the forum looking for them.

And WELCOME, @sharondtd! :drinker:

Dave
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

4/02

Exercise bike 20.03 miles and walk 1.25 miles

Total 52.28 miles for today

52.28 miles done and 747.72 miles to go.... :)
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,921 Member
    Options
    I took an extra day off yesterday after my long run on Monday. I have no idea what April will bring. This program has had me run twice as much as normal, but it should be winding down now. I've been afraid to look ahead to see what's coming for fear it would scare me away. So I'm just going in for my usual 100 miles this month. Of course I do have a little 26.2 mile run later this month so I should be able to make 100 LOL. Today was 8 miles of intervals.

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    JTH11706 wrote: »
    I took an extra day off yesterday after my long run on Monday. I have no idea what April will bring. This program has had me run twice as much as normal, but it should be winding down now. I've been afraid to look ahead to see what's coming for fear it would scare me away. So I'm just going in for my usual 100 miles this month. Of course I do have a little 26.2 mile run later this month so I should be able to make 100 LOL. Today was 8 miles of intervals.

exercise.png

You go girl!
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I dislike days like this one where I must sit at meetings most of the day. I spend much of my day in a gym otherwise. I had to get up and walk around the room several times and my boss laughed at most of my colleagues and me because we of could not stay seated.
    Yippee! Spring break for me till Tuesday afternoon.

April 2: 8 Miles 4 running and 4 walking
    TTD 18 Miles

exercise.png
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm back from my one month overseas volunteer trip and hope to get back on track running. Aiming for 100km this month.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,296 Member
    Options
    Clear and beautiful this morning but such a strong, cold wind. I did it though. Decided not to take Bean out in it because it got worse by the time I picked him up. Nopey, nope!!

Wed - 6.83 miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a grand Friday!

Chris
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I am going to try for 130 this month. I should have more time the last half of the month.

4/1 - 1.05 mile walk
    4/2 - 1.05 mile walk

yZZcm6.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options

exercise.png

• hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    hkristine1 wrote: »
    I'm struggling a bit with motivation right now, so I'm a bit nervous about what I'm going to accomplish in April - plus, it seems all of my free time will be spent tending to my farm duties... so, I'm going with a low goal this month... 100 miles.

You say you are having a motivation problem. However, If you hold true to form, you will only let that last for a couple days and then hit it with a vengeance. Keep that chin down so they can't hit it and charge ahead! :smile: You can do it! :+1:

Thanks, Dean, for the encouragement. I have concluded that some of my motivation/exhaustion issues are due to a cold that I've been fighting off for days... seems like this evening, my body has given up the fight with a super runny nose. ugh. I was hoping I could fend it off until Sunday night - I have a big weekend ahead, with a lot of choir/singing stuff and family coming to town... I plan to get back on the bike on Monday, regardless of how drippy my nose might be! I WILL DO THIS.
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

Welcome SHARONDTD - glad to have you join us! :flowerforyou:

Welcome back _CANUCKRUNNER_ - glad you're home! :drinker:
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    9.74 miles joined today

20.04 miles walked to date
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 6.46 miles

exercise.png
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    04/02: rowing 1km
    04/03: running 4.39km

Total: 5.39km
    Left: 174.61km

exercise.png
  • postolache
    postolache Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My April Goal = 100 KM
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Adding 5 miles for yesterday.
    exercise.png

You think guys could add the other MYACs I've done? I saw that on the spreadsheet I'm down to 2 :(

This little guy has all my respect.
    dog-on-treadmill-o.gif
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    April Goal: 150 miles
    Yearly walking challenge: 337.5/1500 miles

4/01 - 4 miles
    4/02 - 4 miles

8/150

It's been too windy to bike these last two days (30+ mph winds!!)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    4.76 miles yesterday. Ran down a big hill. Then back up the big hill.
    g9hf9xzp7583.gif

exercise.png
  • Ejf7000
    Ejf7000 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    8.8 MTD
This discussion has been closed.