tammywoods10 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

HW: 160 lbs.
    LW: 110 lbs.
    CW: 150 lbs.
    GW: 125-130 lbs.
    height: 5'6"
    I like swimming and yoga. I am not set on a goal weight. I just want to tone up my stomach and thighs.
  • Mountainmelody
    Mountainmelody Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've seen this in the forums quite a bit and I thought finding a twin here would be a lot easier seeing as we are all ladies here and we are all considering ourselves to be in roughly the same weight category. Plus I don't know about you but having friends with almost identical goals is pretty motivating for me!! I would love to find some girls on here with goals like mine so we can really help and encourage each other on losing that fat/chub/pudge/jiggle in your wiggle/etc. !!!

I am 5'9
    Heaviest: 162
    Current: 153
    GOAL!!!! : 133

Current Body Fat: 29-28%
    Dream Body Fat: 18-20%!!!

I hope this brings our groups a little closer together!! :flowerforyou:

I just found this thread and while I know it's been there a while, I hope you made your goal weight! I'm where you were then:

I am 5'9
    Heaviest 168 (during pregnancy)
    Start weight for working out 154 on March 7th, '15
    Currently 147
    Goal is 130-135 (I say 130, hubby says 135, lol)

Current BMI - 22
    Goal is 18

• cbeaurep
    cbeaurep Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Height : 5.4
    CW: 127
    GW: 121
    C Body Fat %: 22
    G Body Fat %: 16

Any matches?

Hi! I might be your twin! I'm 36 with two little kids.
    Height: 5.4
    CW: 125-126
    GW: 121

No idea what my body fat is though...
  • stacyrene09
    stacyrene09 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Current weight: 128
    Goal weight: 117-120
    Height 5'4"
    I own my own business so having time for the gym isn't the problem, it's just hard to stay motivated.

I am just a little pear shaped and want to tone up all around.

Anyone think they're my twin??
  • ladyfox812
    ladyfox812 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've seen this in the forums quite a bit and I thought finding a twin here would be a lot easier seeing as we are all ladies here and we are all considering ourselves to be in roughly the same weight category. Plus I don't know about you but having friends with almost identical goals is pretty motivating for me!! I would love to find some girls on here with goals like mine so we can really help and encourage each other on losing that fat/chub/pudge/jiggle in your wiggle/etc. !!!

I am 5'9

I just found this thread and while I know it's been there a while, I hope you made your goal weight! I'm where you were then:

I am 5'9
    Currently 147

Current BMI - 22
    Goal is 18

Hello ladies (mountainmelody and 13inchestogo), I would like some more friends. I have been on here since January, quite actively logging my food and my exercise log carries over from RunKeeper. I would love to have some more accountability and inspiration, especially from other ladies with a similar build and goals. Please add me as a friend! Thanks!

I am 33 years old and have 2 kids.
    In January, I started at 166 lbs.
    Currently 158 lbs. (coming off slowly - a little too slow for my patience)
    Goal is 140 lbs. or less.
  • ladyfox812
    ladyfox812 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ladyfox812 wrote: »

I am 5'9

I am 5'9
    Currently 147

Current BMI - 22
    Goal is 18

Hello ladies (mountainmelody and 13inchestogo), I would like some more friends. I have been on here since January, quite actively logging my food and my exercise log carries over from RunKeeper. I would love to have some more accountability and inspiration, especially from other ladies with a similar build and goals. Please add me as a friend! Thanks!

I am 33 years old and have 2 kids.
    In January, I started at 166 lbs.
    Currently 158 lbs. (coming off slowly - a little too slow for my patience)
    Goal is 140 lbs. or less.

Oh yeah...I am 5'8". I forgot to include that.
  • shellderella
    shellderella Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I need a twin to be accountable to! I really have a hard time with doing the whole help-each-other-out thing with my boyfriend and friends since they are all so much taller than me and get to eat way more. Someone who gets the short girl struggle would be awesome!

Height: 5'0"
    Heaviest: 130 lbs
    CW: 127 lbs
    GW: 110 lbs
    CBF: 28%
    GBF: 17%

I play rugby competitively from April to September, 3-5 times a week, so I don't do much other fitness/exercise during that time (except yoga) as I need the recovery days. During off season, I enjoy Insanity and P90X.
    My job alternates between office and field. Office days are 8 hours of sitting, field days are 12-16 hours of physical work. So my calorie needs vary GREATLY every day. Also prairie Canadian, so someone who maybe understands the difficulty of exercise in our winters would be nice.

Let me know if you wanna be my pal!
  • carriebeenz
    carriebeenz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi peeps

I've been using this app since about January and I've been pretty active in logging my food and exercise. I've also started running again and I'm working up to a 10km run in August. After having my 2nd child I was about 70kg and I went on a diet plan and got down to 59kg. Since then the weight has slowly crept back on so I really need help with bring motivated to maintain my weight. I'm back on the diet plan as of yesterday and I'm hoping to get back to my goal soon.
    Stats: (I'm from New Zealand so I've had to convert from metric!)
    5.5"
    137 lbs
    2 kids, sahm
    I run 3 times a week and try and fit in a couple of gym workouts a week.
    Hoping to find my twin :)
  • fitnisinis
    fitnisinis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5'2
    Highest weight:162
    Current weight:154
    Current Muscle:100lbs
    Current Fat:32%

Goal weight:145
    Goal: 25% Body fat
    Goal: 115lbs muscle

I'm so excited!!
  • fitnisinis
    fitnisinis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    kls13la wrote: »
    Here's me:

5'6"
    HW: 146
    CW: 125

I'm at goal, and am just maintaining now, and would love some more friends in the same boat. It's been a little difficult switching over into maintenance mode.

hey shoot me a message if your interested, I have a nutrition program that you may be interested in and is great for maintaining weight.
  • QueenBae97
    QueenBae97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    5'5
    Highest weight: 130lbs
    Current weight: 121lbs
    Ideal weight: 110-115lbs

Current BMI: 19.5
    Ideal BMI: 17

I workout everyday, and run 3-5 times a week! Would LOVE an accountability partner to stay motivated!!
  • mwalker9563
    Options
    Hello :)
    5'4
    CW: 133
    GW:125
    HW:140
    I am a 20 year old university student and powerlifting and running are my workouts of choice :) add me
  • sukid88
    sukid88 Posts: 18 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    HW: 174
    CW: 120
    GW: 110

Just 10 more pounds to go!! :)
  • justmepraise
    justmepraise Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    marlymarly wrote: »
    I would love to find a twin!
    CW=132
    GW=110
    Height 5'0
    Age 41
    Trying to squeeze in exercise between work and two very active kids and do my best to avoid junk food when I'm tired!
    Let me know if this sounds like you!

I'm also 5ft with two kids, an office job, and goal weight of 110. Trying to eat healthy an just started the 0 to 5k running app. Add me if you'd like!
  • jennylew1212
    jennylew1212 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0. My heaviest was 144. Currently I'm 124 and my goal is 115.
  • karengoyetche
    Options
    Age 46
    Height 5'4"
    HW 159
    CW 152.5
    GW 130
    BMI 14.5%
  • KatM__
    KatM__ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4.5"

HW: 160 lbs
    CW: 114.6 lbs
    GW: 110 lbs

Body fat: 18.6%
    Goal body fat: 18%
  • QueenBae97
    QueenBae97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2"
    Highest Weight: 135
    Current Weight: 130
    Lowest Weight: 120
    Goal Weight: 105

I am in my ideal weight range but I'd like to get down from 26% body fat to anywhere below 20%. I'm guessing by around 105, I will have gotten low enough to reach that percentage. But honestly, I don't know how I'll feel at 105. It may be too extreme, especially with muscle gains. I may be happy around 110 to 115.

I think we might be twins, other than our height!!

Height: 5'5"
    Highest weight: 130lbs
    Current weight: 120lbs
    Goal weight: 105-110

Add me if you want!!
  • TheJenProject
    TheJenProject Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Height: 5 ft 2 in

Hw: 144 +
    LW:113
    CW: 128
    GW:115

Since going off Yasmin I gained about 12 pounds. Some of it is water retention as Yasmin has a mild diuretic in it. Most of my clothes still fit, just a tad snug and I`d like to lose 10 pounds for the summer so my summer clothes will fit less snug! Looking for friends for encouragment and I`d love to help encourage others as well! I tend to have a hard time sticking to my plan and am a binge eater at night, (love munching on chocolate)!
  • Jacqueline_Conley
    Jacqueline_Conley Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looking for my twin :)))

Height: 5'2"
    Highest Weight: 145
    Current Weight: 134
    Lowest Weight: 118
    Goal Weight: 125

College student looking to drop some pounds and tone up! I'm a rugby player and do HITT training. Feel free to add me:)