21 Day Fix Results

Options

Replies

• SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @doodlebug32 I love the ab stuff. Never minded doing ab workouts. Yes, even my pathetic attempts at planks! LOL!
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    Here are my results for Round 2

Weight 9.6 lbs
    Inches 3.0

I actually gained just over an inch in my thighs and lost nothing in my waist so the 3 inches is from my arms, chest, and hips.
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    No, wait. My math is waaaaay off. I only lost 1.5 inches total and I gained 1.25 inches. I need to have more coffee before I try to do math.
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    :D:D:D
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    9.6 pounds is great!

• jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    9.6 pounds in 21 days????? That's amazing!!!! All that sweating means you were just dropping fat off :). Congratulations!!!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Are there any photo results? I see a lot on Google but would like to see some from people who are doing it
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    Okay. Here are my photos. My husband took them for me.

Before

qkrec912rmv0.jpg

After Round 1

b9krhua2hjt3.jpg

After Round 2
    dhmw0vep0xej.jpg

• dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look great! :-) I can definitely see a difference
  • cindip63
    cindip63 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    SatiaRenee you look absolutely incredible!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    1 week down = 3 lbs down! :)
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @Lauracharder That's awesome.

@dixiewhiskey and @cindip63 Thank you!
  • doodlebug32
    doodlebug32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    @SatiaRenee!!! Holy moly! Your body shape has changed so much! You look incredible. Awesome work. Wow.
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @doodlebug32 Definitely a strong argument for taking pics because Round 2 I didn't lose many inches (barely over 1 inch) but I do see a difference in the pictures and today I noticed that another pair of my yoga pants are getting loose. At this rate, I'll be doing 21DF naked!
  • spittman276
    spittman276 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did my first round back in January and lost about 5lbs and seven inches over my body, that was ok, I wasn't an angel and actually skipped some days but pushed hard on the days I did do and I still saw results. I knew I wasn't on point with my diet everyday either so in all that was pretty impressive. I tried to motivate myself to do another round but got off track when I found out I needed surgery to removed skin cancer on my face around the same time I started having neck and shoulder issues (probably stress related) and then began having foot pain from plantar fasciitis while running. My physical therapist has warned me to be careful with the workouts so I stopped for a while and just did the stretches prescribed. I've gained the weight all back which bums me out. So, going to try this again, making sure to follow the modifications and keeping it low impact instead of pushing so hard and skipping to the hard stuff. I've refocused my fix diet and hope to see some great results soon.
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    I see a lot of awesome results online (and in this thread). I feel though that I don't really sweat that much. Will continue through the program and see where it goes. Not really sweating these days for 30 DS either. :S I haven't noticed a difference yet and I think it's been about 9-10 days. I'm pretty bloated from TOM but at the same time I've been reading that most people see a difference by then.
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @spittman276 I am genuinely surprised that I could have any success, let alone what I consider remarkable success, doing only the modified versions of the exercises. (And sometimes I have to modify the modified version.) I think it was on today's workout that Autumn says something about focusing on what you're doing. I think that so long as I really focus on my intention for each exercise, really making an effort to work the targeted muscles without compromising my joints and/or balance, I can still get in a great workout. And hey! My physical therapist said no more burpees or mountain climbers for me so, you see, it could be worse!

@dixiewhiskey I definitely didn't see a difference during my second week. I felt a difference but I didn't necessarily see one. My final numbers truly surprised me. I think one of the things I love about 2DF is that it's only 3 weeks (unlike P90/X/X2/X3, Piyo (8 weeks), Slim in 6 (6 weeks), etc.) because it doesn't require as much of a commitment to see results. I mean, if you see them, great, but if you don't, you haven't committed 2-3 months of your life to something that isn't really working for you.
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    That's true. That's one of the things that attracted me to 21 DF was the short time frame. Not necessarily the results but that I would see or feel something after the 21 days. Here's to hoping!
  • wrightchoices
    wrightchoices Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I don't lost weight but lost 6 inches. I will start round 2 on Monday!