Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    over 8700 steps today
    nearly 10,000 yesterday
    I'm trying to walk my butt off, lol
  • AshTrixxy
    AshTrixxy Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Lol! I'm with ya, Wen! Thats what I'm trying to do too!
    2 miles in 30 minutes- I'm totally happy with myself!!
  • katbirdinoregon
    katbirdinoregon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo logged 3.5 miles today.
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Still at it around 2 - 3 miles/day. :):)
  • AshTrixxy
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I mall-walked today. I looked at it as "interval training" due to how crowded it was.. I forgot tomorrow is mothers day and the mall was packed! I meant to go to one store and then just walk briskly throughout. Interval training... lol, more like patience training!! But I'm down for 1.5 miles.
  • katbirdinoregon
    Options
    I did 1.5 this morning and I am heading out to do another 1.5 this evening.
  • AshTrixxy
    Options
    1.15 on the treadmill today!
  • BeesmaMFP
    BeesmaMFP Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I did a four-mile hike today. Parts of it were steep enough that my fitbit credited me with 39 floors climbed! So, I just finished going up and down the stairs 11 times to get my next floor badge. LOL. I've been consistently getting in at least a mile a day--only one failure, and that was on Thursday. But, I was vomiting all day, so I'm not going to feel guilty about it! :)
  • AshTrixxy
    Options
    I think that's AMAZING, Jayne!! Awesome job!!
  • BeesmaMFP
    Options
    Thanks, Ashley! I'm so thrilled my knee handled yesterday with no problem at all!

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    Got a mile and a half in yesterday. I was kinda lazy. :)
  • AshTrixxy
    Options
    A mile and a half is NOT lazy! It's more than I did! But, I usually only go a little over a mile on days where I do another type of workout.
  • mrbodance
    mrbodance Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm joletsgo from the NS boards.
    I'm in!!!

My fitbit tells me I've walked 0.96 miles already today. My goal is between 4 miles on a work day :smiley:
  • AshTrixxy
    Options
    Nice to have you, MRB!
    Yesterday I took a rest / pms induced lazyness / emotional hormonal pity party day. I was a total slug!! This morning I was right back at it though with a 2.75 mi jog. It felt soo good! Happy day, everyone!
  • BeesmaMFP
    Options
    Ashley, thanks again for starting this challenge. I'm loving it! I now I walk a lot during the day (and my fitbit can confirm that! LOL), but doing more than that is definitely making me feel great! Each day I find the time to purposefully (love that word!) walk at least a mile, and it's great for mind and body. I'm about to hit the ground to get a walk in for today before it gets too crazy!
  • mrbodance
    mrbodance Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    You guys are all doing great. It's amazing how steps add up!
    I'm going for a walk at lunch and will report back after that :smiley:
  • katbirdinoregon
    Options
    Set my alarm to get up early this morning and get my walk in while it was still cool.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I try to get at least a 1 1/2 - 2 miles in early a.m. while it is cool, too. It's the mid-late afternoons that I find myself tiring and not motivated. I still get in at least 2 - 3 miles a day. And, working to increase this as I can. It's better than the couch asparagus that I WAS. LOL!
  • katbirdinoregon
    Options
    Whoohoo It was still a beautiful 70 degrees after I had my morning snack and made my lunch salad so it could marinate. I was feeling pretty good so I did another 2 laps around the complex, that gets me up to three miles for today.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Congrats, katbird!